Cheating...to Confess It Or Better To Keep It To Yourself?

Topic locked
cheating...to confess it or better to keep it to yourself? Apr 19, 2006
if u will be unfaithfull in a realtionship what would be the reasons, and will u confess it or not???

alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 19, 2006
If you be unfaithful? God protect me, I don`t want even to think about it, & the more so be it.
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: cheating...to confess it or better to keep it to yoursel Apr 19, 2006
alexandra wrote:if u will be unfaithfull in a realtionship what would be the reasons, and will u confess it or not???

u r from romania that explains it all.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: cheating...to confess it or better to keep it to yoursel Apr 20, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
alexandra wrote:if u will be unfaithfull in a realtionship what would be the reasons, and will u confess it or not???

i am not sure i got ur point? can u be more explicit?
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

alexandra wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

I was just joking. Seriously speaking relationships is like wheels of a car, if one of em has less air and is bumpy I guess u have to be frank and get it changed else it will be a bumpy ride. I know it's hard to confess but u have to deal with it else u r risking urself and ur mate's future. :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

sniper420 wrote:
alexandra wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

I was just joking. Seriously speaking relationships is like wheels of a car, if one of em has less air and is bumpy I guess u have to be frank and get it changed else it will be a bumpy ride. I know it's hard to confess but u have to deal with it else u r risking urself and ur mate's future. :D

i totally agree with u! although i always prefered to end it rather to cheat! i am not in that situation, i posted the topic only to get some opinions, that's all.
about me being from romania, i still didn't get the joke, but i am proud of being romanian and proud of who i am!
:wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

unfaithfull ?:shock:
confess & run :lol:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

alexandra wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
alexandra wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

i totally agree with u! although i always prefered to end it rather to cheat! i am not in that situation, i posted the topic only to get some opinions, that's all.
about me being from romania, i still didn't get the joke, but i am proud of being romanian and proud of who i am!

hehe I didnt mean to be rude. I have romanian friends and most of them are in similar situation as u r. I guess they r more s*xually active! :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

GOD BLESS us all! Apr 20, 2006
all great alterations in human affairs are produced by compromise. BE READY to face the consequences of your actions...IT IS sufficiently clear that all things are changed, and nothing really perishes.the world is a scene of CHANGES! and to be constant in nature is INCONSTANCY.....admit or not....remember it is a mesirable state of human mind to have few things to DESIRE...but many things to FEAR....

:shock: :shock: :D
vicky40_teach
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 20, 2006
Cheaters usually get found out anyway, so better to be honest about it and face the consequences of your actions.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 20, 2006
if you are tempted to cheat, end one relationship first.

Do you want to be the one cheated on?
stuchil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

nothing justify cheating ... it is the worst thing u can ever do to urself or anyone ...so if u are feeling unfaithfull break the relation and be free
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

sniper420 wrote:
alexandra wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
alexandra wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

hehe I didnt mean to be rude. I have romanian friends and most of them are in similar situation as u r. I guess they r more s*xually active! :D
once again i will mention that i never was and i am not in this situation...just couriouse to get some points of view.
p.s u were not rude, sniper :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

alexandra wrote:p.s u were not rude, sniper :wink:

Thats a compliment for sniper. Nobodys ever been so nice to him :lol:
easternjewel

Apr 21, 2006
what do you know about romanian women? you think that a handful of women that are there in dubai represent a whole nation? fyi: they are more faithful, clean, family-oriented, and committed to the relationship they're in than most of the other women i have ever met...women rock no matter the location..

directed to moi?
Maia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 21, 2006
alexandra, are you romanian?
Maia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 21, 2006
Maia wrote:what do you know about romanian women? you think that a handful of women that are there in dubai represent a whole nation? fyi: they are more faithful, clean, family-oriented, and committed to the relationship they're in than most of the other women i have ever met...women rock no matter the location...

nice post Maia! 8)
and i totally agree with u, a bad or good example is not an enough reason to talk in general or to judge a nation, it's the character and the values u r guided by, not the nationality. for sure women rock! :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 21, 2006
Maia wrote:alexandra, are you romanian?

romanian and so proud of it! :)
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: cheating...to confess it or better to keep it to yoursel Apr 22, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
alexandra wrote:p.s u were not rude, sniper :wink:

Thats a compliment for sniper. Nobodys ever been so nice to him :lol:

hehe I smell something burning .......yeah nobody's been nice to me and that's the reason I became a mod! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2006
well i don t agree with u guys. not that u cannot be nice to the poor cat with the machine-gun :twisted: , but about confession of cheating.
1st of all, its desgusting and humiliating for both. but than there r situation and situations. if smbody feels like continuously cheating on the partner, i don t get why not just brake up?
if its about a one night stand cheating, than its obviously about s.e.x. than why confess it? ill tell u why. not because u wanna be honest and all that bullshit, but cause u wanna feel better. its simple, most ppl have the sense of rightness and since cheating is not right(according to the morals of our societies), the cheater has its acts on his conscience and wants to get rid of it. confessing a mistake like that is just as selfish as doing it.
u might not lose the love of the other, but ull certanly lose his/her trust
raidah

May 19, 2006
If you are in a relationship and it does not work anymore just stop it and find another one. You do not need to cheat anyone. Even you ask yourself about this possibility it is not a good thing. Just clear your mind.

Who are the Romanians? They are descendants of Dacians and Romans. And Romanian comes from the word Roman and means citizen of Ancient Roman Empire. Romania means the country of Daco-Romans.
Dacus
Dubai Forums Member

serious ??? May 20, 2006
serious ????? :lol:
alexlee1703
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 21, 2006
My suggestion would be that if u r sure that no way that the other (guy/girl) would find out u should keep to urself rather than hurting his/her feelings. On the other hand, if u knew that someday he will know about it !! i'd be better come from u than coming from someone else !
:?
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

May 22, 2006
whats wrong with u. why on earth u got to confess if u knew it ab initio that its wrong. just keep it and take it with u. bye to the world.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2006
if you reach to the point that you need to cheat then there must be something wrong with your relationship, so better end it first and then go out with another, this way you won't be called a cheater you would be a player ;)

damn i'm good, i should write a book "Dr. Moe: love em or leave em"
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006
Moester wrote:if you reach to the point that you need to cheat then there must be something wrong with your relationship, so better end it first and then go out with another, this way you won't be called a cheater you would be a player ;)

I agree. Break up first, then find someone else. Don't cheat trying to have your cake and eat it too, or keep someone around until you find someone better. That just sucks.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
Moester wrote:if you reach to the point that you need to cheat then there must be something wrong with your relationship, so better end it first and then go out with another, this way you won't be called a cheater you would be a player ;)

well Moester i did say in one of my postreply that i prefer to end it rather then to cheat: it's fair and u can still keep ur head up! :wink:
good luck with ur book...i will buy it if u promiss to sign it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
i'll dedicate it to you if you want
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006
Moester wrote:i'll dedicate it to you if you want

:shock: :shock: :shock:
agreed than! when will it be published? :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran