Cheating...to Confess It Or Better To Keep It To Yourself?

Topic locked
Aug 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
shanya wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:ur not easy to please or forgive r u?

You don't get what it means? - You can't forgive what you do not know.

OK XRW, if you cheat you tell ?

hmmmm

What do you think Corco? :wink:

shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2006
:!:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 27, 2006
if your BF cheat and tell you the truth you forgive or you break ?
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2006
shanya wrote:if your BF cheat and tell you the truth you forgive or you break ?

i dont know really .cos non of my exs ever cheated on me ... and i dont think i will forgive ,i will set him free and find myself a better man ....cos i cant stand lies :x
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 27, 2006
humm
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2006
Before breaking up with him, ask yourself why he cheated on you:
If he is a s@x drivin guy dump his sorry a#@

But if he is an ok guy and cheated on you ask why...
produndownmusician
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: cheating...to confess it or better to keep it to yoursel Aug 27, 2006
alexandra wrote:if u will be unfaithfull in a realtionship what would be the reasons, and will u confess it or not???

Whats the meaning of a relationship if there is unfaithfulness on anyone's part?

Faith is what brings about a relationship and holds it strong and if thats not what you can give to a relationship ... might as well not have one.

So if you cant be faithful - might as well opt out of the relationship.
Dream Catcher
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 28, 2006
You may cheat for revenge, you may cheat because you have the opportunity, you may cheat because you can't control your lust.
What i believe it's an option you may take it or not, in everything we do we always have an alternative, we choose not the others.

The other thing is when someone cheats in an affair then most probably the other part has something to do with it, nobody cheats on thin air.
But you have to face your man/woman right in the eyes and take the responsibility of your actions.

For me, if i feel that something's wrong in my relationship i find a polite excuse and i brake up with my GF, there's no need to feel guilty or to hurt someone's feelings.
This is something that differenciates the true man from the boy we all have inside. This is my way and i follow it wether is right or wrong....
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 28, 2006
i will never forgive cheating and i do not think anyone should. if you are not happy in relationship then walk away and do what you like. why hurt someone?? it is very painfull to be cheated on
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
sara_uk wrote:i will never forgive cheating and i do not think anyone should. if you are not happy in relationship then walk away and do what you like. why hurt someone?? it is very painfull to be cheated on

you can't really generalize like that, i am not saying you should condone cheating but you will never know how you react till you are in the situation itself and can assess all the different factors that went to it. So i dont think anyone should put an absolute answer to this question.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
sara_uk wrote:i will never forgive cheating and i do not think anyone should. if you are not happy in relationship then walk away and do what you like. why hurt someone?? it is very painfull to be cheated on

you can't really generalize like that, i am not saying you should condone cheating but you will never know how you react till you are in the situation itself and can assess all the different factors that went to it. So i dont think anyone should put an absolute answer to this question.

it is absolute for me, cheating is not worth forgiven for as i said if someone want to cheat they can walk away first. i think the thought of living with a cheater will kill me. i know myself and i know i can not forgive cheating.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
IF YOU CHEAT GO OUT !! no matter the reason ...if your BF cheats he does it because he is a looser and an a**h*** that's it ! he is not enough courageous to act like a man and face the truth! OUT OUT OUT
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 28, 2006
shanya wrote:IF YOU CHEAT GO OUT !! no matter the reason ...if your BF cheats he does it because he is a looser and an a**h*** that's it ! he is not enough courageous to act like a man and face the truth! OUT OUT OUT

someone is upset :shock: :shock: :shock: easy now
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 28, 2006
shanya wrote:IF YOU CHEAT GO OUT !! no matter the reason ...if your BF cheats he does it because he is a looser and an a**h*** that's it ! he is not enough courageous to act like a man and face the truth! OUT OUT OUT

easy girl eaaaaaaaaaaasy what did I say? bury the topic and turn the page and start a new life......no use to depress urself for somebody's mistake
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 29, 2006
I was angry ... now I feeel pity for him.
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 06, 2006
it's easier to confess and tell the other party that you have cheated and everyone can just called it a day. But when a cheater doesn't wish to hurt the innocent party, concealing the fact that you have once cheated perhaps is easier for everyone to face each other again. That's what i called the white lie.
bubble world
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 07, 2006
anyone seen Closer? Makes me think this world is just full of psychological phunked people who choose infidelity as their hobby. What a way to spend your free time huh....?

Here's a good quote from the film:

"Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet there was one."
noni
Dubai chat master

Confessing Oct 15, 2006
I think if its a random non-planned thing that just somehow happen when consuming a large amount of alcohol, why hurt the person you true love, i dont think its worth hurting them over an uncalculated mistake.

However for those players out there i dotn believe in having a long term relationship behind the back of your loved one
Scare Face
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Confessing Oct 15, 2006
Scare Face wrote:I think if its a random non-planned thing that just somehow happen when consuming a large amount of alcohol, why hurt the person you true love, i dont think its worth hurting them over an uncalculated mistake.

Because you have to admit to yourself then that you don't love them, because when you love someone, it generally means you don't go around getting drunk and screwing other people.

If anyone cheated on me, I would want to know straight away, because I wouldn't want to spend one more second with a person who cheated on me.

However for those players out there i dotn believe in having a long term relationship behind the back of your loved one

So it's ok to get pissed and root around, but not OK to have an affair. Personally, if I was the person being cheated on, I'd rather the affair. At least I wouldn't be shit scared about having The Aids.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Monogamy is not in our nature!!!!!!! Especially not in males Sep 23, 2007
Quote: ''Behavioural studies support the physical evidence that humans are not monogamous''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the reason why I do NOT believe in monogamy.

Why does almost no one in the world accept this fact and deal with it??????

Anyway I did accept it and try to deal with it, its very hard to accept men like this kind of creatures but there are TOO many evidences that show a man is NOT a monogamous creature(neither females but they have less need to have more partners), so why are we trying soooo are very best to stay monogamous and try to live up to these so called morals humans have created????? So we are 'killing' our basic instincts while they are essential to us and this is what nature has given us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it because of love???? Dont get me wrong I DO BELIEVE in love, i just do not believe in sexual monogamy and even in some cases i also do not believe in emotional monogamy, i also do not believe in settle down for less but that is a other topic ;)
What has love to do with monogamy????????

think about it :scratch:

Here is one of the many sources that can be found on internet about this topic : http://www.reasoned.org/rs_text7.htm

Imagine the world like this: we females accept the NATURAL behavior of men........I think there will be ALOT less pain and depressions, and a lot of less men who are sexually frustrated :protest:

Ciao
Esma
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 23, 2007
Imagine the world like this: we females accept the NATURAL behavior of men........I think there will be ALOT less pain and depressions, and a lot of less men who are sexually frustrated protest

Ciao

natural behavior????????? hell no . i am not so noble to accept a man cheating on me only to save him for his sexual frustrations :evil:
humans r not animals to act only on instinct and if he cant have self control i will drop his sorry @ss in a heartbeat and with no regrets whatsoever :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 24, 2007
I believe that everyone has skeletons in their closets.. some obviously a lot more than others... I also believe that the world has a sinister way of justice in that what goes around comes around and bites you in the hindside. Bearing all that in mind I suppose it would be a good idea to keep your pants on at all times and drown your sorrows over a JOINT!! :twisted:
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 24, 2007
On a more sober note .... before u label all men as horny minks u should perhaps dwell on the probability that maybe if a person cheats it could very well be due to a particular emotional shortcoming from the female partner... not everything is about dipping the wick... Maybe before you 'drop his sorry @rse' u should stop and think about the reason.. root cause.. maybe then ul find its your own @ss that needs dropping.... :twisted:
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 24, 2007
olivertwisted wrote:On a more sober note .... before u label all men as horny minks

Hey, I am NOT putting any labels on no one, I just say that ALOT of studies, tests and proven facts has shown us that we are NOT monogamous!!!!! Dont blame me, i did not create humans just saying its a fact, and i rather accept it and deal with it then the rest of my life be worried if my partner cheats on me yes or no, and if he does so what???? its not the end of the world and also not the end of a maybe great relationship!!!!!
I do however agree with you that a person cheats most of the time because of the partner, but if everything is going good in the relationship i am not going to be botherd with paranoja if he cheats on me yes or no, its a waist of time imo, and if it happens for some reason i will forgive my partner, simple as that and move on with our lives.
At one stage in our relationship i will suggest a 3some with a other women and try to have also some 'fun' in life with my partner instead of being worried all the time like a lot of my female friends!!!! they say: The wurst thing he could do to me is cheat on me :shock:

Well not in my relationship, there are MUCH wurser things he could do to me and in those cases (beating, abuse, hurt our children, mental abuse) i will drop his @ss, but if he treats me like a queen why should i not let him from time to time have some 'fun' in life with a other women(because it is a proven fact he wants it). If he does not treat me like a queen then why should i be with him in the first place then it is not the type of partner for me!!!!
Esma
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 24, 2007
olivertwisted wrote:On a more sober note .... before u label all men as horny minks u should perhaps dwell on the probability that maybe if a person cheats it could very well be due to a particular emotional shortcoming from the female partner... not everything is about dipping the wick... Maybe before you 'drop his sorry @rse' u should stop and think about the reason.. root cause.. maybe then ul find its your own @ss that needs dropping.... :twisted:

olivertwisted u sure have a way to twist words...where in my post was I "labeling all men"??? u should learn how to read before u post a comment. it;s not my fault that u see urself as a horny mink :twisted: if that's what u saw in the mirror when u woke up in the morning it is ur own business :roll: :roll: :roll: but if u need some sympathy dont worry u got it....i feel for u :) no need to be so sad :!:

oh and one more thing: dont u worry about my @ss will ya? better go out and get urself a woman, that will help u to deal with ur frustrations

have a nice day :D :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 24, 2007
my my such an outburst at a single post .... looks like Ive hit a nerve ... As far as the horny mink part goes you couldnt have been more right... I wake up and look at myself in the mirror .... sure enough I do have the six o clock in the morn hard on 8) and as for the sympathy Im touched by your ever so tender personality. From the looks of it its you that needs help sister. You sound exactly like some of the pig headed girls who Ive dated ...... Just cant accept that anything is your fault ..... how typically feminine. Didnt expect anything else. Predictable and vain... and in response a futile and pathetic attempt about my frustration. Is that the best u could come up with ... :D. Take my advise U could be a tad less tight @ssed I see where ur coming from ... as any guy would cheat on you if you react like this.... take a chill pill sister or all you'll be doin is eating dust from guys sneakers.
By the way I was having a bad day But uve just made Mine!!
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 25, 2007
Lets get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle. Bring out the pop corns. This is getting way intersting than I thought.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 25, 2007
olivertwisted wrote:my my such an outburst at a single post .... looks like Ive hit a nerve ... As far as the horny mink part goes you couldnt have been more right... I wake up and look at myself in the mirror .... sure enough I do have the six o clock in the morn hard on 8) and as for the sympathy Im touched by your ever so tender personality. From the looks of it its you that needs help sister. You sound exactly like some of the pig headed girls who Ive dated ...... Just cant accept that anything is your fault ..... how typically feminine. Didnt expect anything else. Predictable and vain... and in response a futile and pathetic attempt about my frustration. Is that the best u could come up with ... :D. Take my advise U could be a tad less tight @ssed I see where ur coming from ... as any guy would cheat on you if you react like this.... take a chill pill sister or all you'll be doin is eating dust from guys sneakers.
By the way I was having a bad day But uve just made Mine!!

that;s a lot of crap...even for a limp d.i.c.k like u :lol: :lol:
typical attitude from an impotent who is trying so much to appear a macho :roll: like anyone in here gives a S.h.i.t about ur fantasies of having erection in the morning......RIGHT :lol:
:thefinger:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
olivertwisted wrote:On a more sober note .... before u label all men as horny minks u should perhaps dwell on the probability that maybe if a person cheats it could very well be due to a particular emotional shortcoming from the female partner... not everything is about dipping the wick... Maybe before you 'drop his sorry @rse' u should stop and think about the reason.. root cause.. maybe then ul find its your own @ss that needs dropping.... :twisted:

this is absurd! now u putting the blame on us? just becoz u have this itch to screw around.

and is that the way to treat ur partner? if something is wrong with her, why dont u tell her and sort it out... i think that is a lame excuse or is just very sick!!
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Sep 25, 2007
I have to say..... I know A LOT of girls that have cheated!

Many of them because they were fed up with being taken for granted by there fella's, admittedly!

Women have lustful thoughts too and some do carry through with it!

Not all the blame can lay with the boys!!
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance