Cheating...to Confess It Or Better To Keep It To Yourself?

Topic locked
Sep 28, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:
Galactico wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:They almost fought like they are married couple or something. Makes me wonder if they were married in a previous life that is, if it did exist. hmmmm.

I've been thinking that aswell :lol: :lol:

hehehehe. What can I say. Everything started with a normal question and then what do u know blaming each other. Thats one facet of life which married couples go through. I wonder if anyone gets the couch or no dinner for a week!!

talking from experience, devil?? :wink:

alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 28, 2007
alexandra wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:
Galactico wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:They almost fought like they are married couple or something. Makes me wonder if they were married in a previous life that is, if it did exist. hmmmm.

hehehehe. What can I say. Everything started with a normal question and then what do u know blaming each other. Thats one facet of life which married couples go through. I wonder if anyone gets the couch or no dinner for a week!!

talking from experience, devil?? :wink:

Alas sadly speaking its not in my fate to have a girlfriend or a wife or even screw around with women cuz I really dont believe in love because I dont want to. Sorry I just dont. I rather sleep on my own on the couch gladly or I rather eat from outside. I just seen people and what I observed thats all. If u think that experience then yeah u can say that!!
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 28, 2007
alexandra wrote:
Galactico wrote:

you too Brutus??

:lol:

What that mean :shock: :shock:
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 28, 2007
see my PM :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance