Can You Be Friend With Your X And Be With His Friend?

Topic locked
Sep 01, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
weary_heart wrote:
sara_uk wrote:I don’t believe in friendship after break up.

i agree with you sara and i think it's impossible.

if my ex comes near me, im gonna call the police! (dont ask me why)

I know exactly what you are saying, however I have the experience of both a good & a bad break up.
So I think is is possible to be friends but it takes a lot of understanding.

I guess your right, it also depends on what kind of person you are :P

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

depends Sep 01, 2006
I guess it depends on your relationship with your ex and the intention.
DXB69LONDON
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: depends Sep 02, 2006
DXB69LONDON wrote:I guess it depends on your relationship with your ex and the intention.

Dont you think that the intention is the same in these cases?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 02, 2006
ajb wrote:over 5 billion people on the planet .... step out of the circle and date elsewhere!!

Yes,

Don’t you think that some would date a friend just to piss off the X? Or at least starts like that.

Or is it when you stick to a circle and you feel like saving time as you already know some of them?

With my experience, in the circle there is always one looking at you in a sexy way when you are already with your X, and when your relation is over, you want to give it a try?

I would say the same, get out of the circle and fine love far from the past.
69 B 11 J
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 02, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:
ajb wrote:over 5 billion people on the planet .... step out of the circle and date elsewhere!!

Yes,

Don’t you think that some would date a friend just to piss off the X? Or at least starts like that.

Or is it when you stick to a circle and you feel like saving time as you already know some of them?

With my experience, in the circle there is always one looking at you in a fun way when you are already with your X, and when your relation is over, you want to give it a try?

I would say the same, get out of the circle and fine love far from the past.

yeah but dating to piss someone off is only gonna cause more drama for all involved in the group of friends .... not saying it doesnt happen but theres plenty of alternatives which are less complicated :)
ajb
Dubai chat master

Sep 02, 2006
then that would be just using the other person, that sucks dudes
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
sara_uk wrote:I don’t believe in friendship after break up.

*high five*
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
69 B 11 J wrote:I would say the same, get out of the circle and fine love far from the past.

yeah what if ur past is not letting u go??????? and is being so selfish and rude ? :evil: we have the right to find love anywhere , friends ,exs, even bosses ...Everything is Fair in Love and War :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 03, 2006
Corcovado wrote:yeah what if ur past is not letting u go??????? and is being so selfish and rude ?

That's rather sad - not to be able to let go, and on some mentally debilitating level you have to feel for these people. Under the disguise of 'love' they exhibit nothing but selfishness, dishonesty (promise certain things and blatantly break these with no regard) and lack of respect.

Never mind those who they have already hurt and continue hurting day by day, cause obviously they never have, and never will value the things already in their life and will go on seeking to control what they will never get.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
69 B 11 J wrote:
ajb wrote:I would say the same, get out of the circle and fine love far from the past.

yeah what if ur past is not letting u go??????? and is being so selfish and rude ? :evil: we have the right to find love anywhere , friends ,exs, even bosses ...Everything is Fair in Love and War :twisted:

Yeah of course you can find love where ever you want .... friends, exs, bosses even forum members if you like :lol: :lol: just these options are gonna come with certain complications and I for one could not be bothered with that when there are so many other options in the world.
ajb
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance