Can You Find A Decent Man In YM?

Topic locked
can you find a decent man in YM? Mar 24, 2006
Hi!

I wonder if you can find a decent man in Yahoo Messenger (YM)?

Can you find a guy that will love you forever through this means...

or all of them are just looking for fun? Hot Stuff?

tintin
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2006
with a photo like this....

they should be looking for......

you complete
yshimy

Mar 24, 2006
...lukin 4 wht?.... complete this... :roll:
nacdxb
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 25, 2006
Well, Yahoo IM is just software to talk to your friends, I don't think you can meet "random people" with it. But to reply to your question in general, I think you can meet someone online who you can feel comfortable with and eventually start a relationship. Just be careful of all these men who just think you're a one night object.
Nadir
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: can you find a decent man in YM? Mar 25, 2006
tintin wrote:Hi!

Is a messenger site the right place to be looking for a 'decent man'? They are like this forum: anonymous. You have posted a picture that suggests how you might look, what do you expect us men to think?

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 26, 2006
The decent guys are only at MSN Messenger Version 7.0 :wink:

Though we are witnessing the dot.com a lot but it doesnt mean that everything is available on Internet. Mostly guys are hardly decent and if someone claim that he is decent then is not a man enough to admit that he is sophisticated idiot :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2006
Mostly guys are hardly decent and if someone claim that he is decent then is not a man enough to admit that he is sophisticated idiot :P[/quote]

Hmm...Speak for yourself HP. "It is sometimes better to say nothing and let people think you are a fool, than open your mouth and confirm their suspicions"

Knight
Dubai Knight

Mar 26, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Mostly guys are hardly decent and if someone claim that he is decent then is not a man enough to admit that he is sophisticated idiot :P

Hmm...Speak for yourself HP. "It is sometimes better to say nothing and let people think you are a fool, than open your mouth and confirm their suspicions"

Knight

well said Dubai Knight well said...... :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2006

Knight

I think it is better to go at quote.com and chosing a quote and then spending the entire life with it :P

Well when someone dosnt speak out , people mostly consider that the person is dumb not a fool. Well a fool always recognize another fool and a wise always find another wise ...... :P

so u better start telling us " why do u consider yourself decent"?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2006
I think it is better to go at quote.com and chosing a quote and then spending the entire life with it :P

Well when someone dosnt speak out , people mostly consider that the person is dumb not a fool. Well a fool always recognize another fool and a wise always find another wise ...... :P

so u better start telling us " why do u consider yourself decent"?[/quote]

Never used Quote.com...is it any good?
Prefer to refer to those classics stored in my own personal intranet, also know as 'brain'.

I think you are trying to say that 'Birds of a feather, flock together' however the analogy of 'Great minds think alike' might be more apt, if it wasn't for the seldom used second half of the quote, which is 'Fools seldom differ!'

Why do I consider myself decent? I try not to diss other people if I can avoid it or unless they really deserve it by being monumentally boring or openly moronic by posting one sided and opinionated drivel on this forum. Live and let live.

Apart from that, I consider myself to come from a more chivalrous age where women should be respected and treated with gentlemanly conduct as members of the human race with opinions and minds of their own, rather than just as objects of desire or trophies.

Knight
Dubai Knight

Mar 26, 2006
Never used Quote.com...is it any good? Prefer to refer to those classics stored in my own personal intranet, also know as 'brain'.

The one you wrote above was extracted from quote:P . Cookies always store in brain when the brain visit at quote.com :P . So u go at tools ,internet option ....under the general tab you will find ....delete all cookies ....double click on it :wink:
The term intranet is not valid here . Intarnet is used for some other purpose , so u better check it out :P

Why do I consider myself decent? I try not to diss other people if I can avoid it or unless they really deserve it by being monumentally boring or openly moronic by posting one sided and opinionated drivel on this forum. Live and let live.

Live and let live doesnt make some one decent. It is the symptom of those people who are afarid enough to discuss or talk :P . Closing the eyes like pigen doesnt make the pigen decent before a cat :P .

Apart from that, I consider myself to come from a more chivalrous age where women should be respected and treated with gentlemanly conduct as members of the human race with opinions and minds of their own, rather than just as objects of desire or trophies.

Do i hear clap in dubai romance forum? :P .. Only Eastern Jewel can tell the ppl how do i treat women :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2006
HP wrote:
Never used Quote.com...is it any good? Prefer to refer to those classics stored in my own personal intranet, also know as 'brain'.

The one you wrote above was extracted from quote:P . Cookies always store in brain when the brain visit at quote.com :P . So u go at tools ,internet option ....under the general tab you will find ....delete all cookies ....double click on it :wink:
The term intranet is not valid here . Intarnet is used for some other purpose , so u better check it out :P

Live and let live doesnt make some one decent. It is the symptom of those people who are afarid enough to discuss or talk :P . Closing the eyes like pigen doesnt make the pigen decent before a cat :P .

Do i hear clap in dubai romance forum? :P .. Only Eastern Jewel can tell the ppl how do i treat women :roll:

Don't like cookies...they go all soggy when I dip them in my cyber tea!

Not quite sure what you were actually trying to say here HP, I've read it through a few times now and there are some letters, a few of which actually make recognisable words, but when you string them all together, they don't seem to make sense. Do you have a scrambler on your keyboard or is it in your own 'intranet'?

The pigeon and cat analogy is hardly relevant unless you are suggesting that you see men as the predators and women as the victims? Maybe I am hearing 'clap' here...but only if you are speaking with a bad Japanese accent...

Knight
Dubai Knight

Mar 26, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
HP wrote:

Don't like cookies...they go all soggy when I dip them in my cyber tea!

Not quite sure what you were actually trying to say here HP, I've read it through a few times now and there are some letters, a few of which actually make recognisable words, but when you string them all together, they don't seem to make sense. Do you have a scrambler on your keyboard or is it in your own 'intranet'?

The pigeon and cat analogy is hardly relevant unless you are suggesting that you see men as the predators and women as the victims? Maybe I am hearing 'clap' here...but only if you are speaking with a bad Japanese accent...

Knight

Thats strategy so that people dont respond me unless they dont have Intel inside :P . U can not get rid of all cookies :P
Man do not use intranet ,thats term dosnt suite here. I am sick of reading Intranet. Intarnet is used for some other purpose.

How do u define "decent person" ? a person who follow " live and let live" ? AND a person who respect women ?

write answer here , and i am going to sleep ........ :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2006
Total posts: 20
[0.06% of total / 1.82 posts per day]
Find all posts by Dubai Knight
Interests: Any thing fun and stupid

Is it the profile of a decent person?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 26, 2006
Thats strategy so that people dont respond me unless they dont have Intel inside :P . U can not get rid of all cookies :P
Man do not use intranet ,thats term dosnt suite here. I am sick of reading Intranet. Intarnet is used for some other purpose.

How do u define "decent person" ? a person who follow " live and let live" ? AND a person who respect women ?

write answer here , and i am going to sleep ........ :roll:[/quote]

Have you tried re-booting your own intranet recently? I am sure I know a large bloke who would oblige for you when he is not working on the door of Longs Bar...

A decent person is one who treats people as they would expect others to treat them. We are all clinging precariously to the surface of this over populated rock in the hope that we can get a little decency and quality of life whilst we are here. Why should we have to differenciate between women and men? Apart from the obvious physical differences, we are of the same species (maybe not you...) so we should respect everyones right to live how they want to. Its called 'freedom of choice' and comes as a standard programme in the intranet...

Sleep. Its possibly the best thing for you to do.

Knight
Dubai Knight

hmmmm.... Mar 26, 2006
got milk?

fact: you can find other people in YM thats not in your list. and YM does have public chatrooms...

theoretically, you can find a person who is decent in the internet...realistically, thats a long shot from china right there...heres a more realistic question...what kind of a girl would think of finding a decent man over the net??? geez!...
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
ok guys if you dont stick to da topic then I should lock this thread. Hp messes every thread he is in. Dubai Knight ignore him
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2006
Meeting people on the net can always be risky. But one of my best friends met his current girlfriend chatting online.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 26, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Meeting people on the net can always be risky. But one of my best friends met his current girlfriend chatting online.

Ah let me guess ........and that's U!!!!!!!! so it work eh?:lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
A decent person is one who treats people as they would expect others to treat them. We are all clinging precariously to the surface of this over populated rock in the hope that we can get a little decency and quality of life whilst we are here. Why should we have to differenciate between women and men? Apart from the obvious physical differences, we are of the same species (maybe not you...) so we should respect everyones right to live how they want to. Its called 'freedom of choice' and comes as a standard programme in the intranet...

Sleep. Its possibly the best thing for you to do.

Knight

I think i had mentioned that " men are hardly decent" and you were proving that you were exception. In support to argument , you made following comments :

1= Live and let live

2= treat women decently

3= Respect the people as they are

:roll:

These about factors do not make some one decent. These factors only contribute toward the definition of those personalities , who think:

1= drink
2= enjoy
3= and sleep

Jesus christ , i am tired of Intranet stuff. Why do u not do little bit home work and read some articles about " Intranet " :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: can you find a decent man in YM? Mar 26, 2006
tintin wrote:Hi!

cant say about YM.. but you can certainly find some decent guys in dubai forum..cant reveal the names though.. :)
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 26, 2006
Oh haha Sniper you're so funny - NOT!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 27, 2006
I know three couples who are now married, two have children already - and they all met online.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

the before and the now... Mar 27, 2006
my point is this kan, when the internet first started, the chances of finding someone decent was high...as the years moved, the number of pervs increased...at present day, there are more pervs in the internet than in real life...why? coz they have some anonymity...even in the arab world, im pretty sure there are some out there that do very nasty things in the net...coz in the net, they can choose not to be muslim...etc. so its very hard to find a decent man or woman...just my two cents...
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2006
kanelli wrote:I know three couples who are now married, two have children already - and they all met online.

and I know five couples who married and were divorced agaon married.......all online.... :?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: the before and the now... Mar 28, 2006
Kitster wrote:my point is this kan, when the internet first started, the chances of finding someone decent was high...as the years moved, the number of pervs increased...at present day, there are more pervs in the internet than in real life...why? coz they have some anonymity...even in the arab world, im pretty sure there are some out there that do very nasty things in the net...coz in the net, they can choose not to be muslim...etc. so its very hard to find a decent man or woman...just my two cents...

u r right..u dont have to look far to prove ur point......take for example EJ and HP..I wont go into details but both are what u have said...... :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 28, 2006
sniper

the difference between you and HP

HP just acts a fool

You are the real thing

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Mar 28, 2006
arniegang wrote:sniper

the difference between you and HP

HP just acts a fool

You are the real thing

:lol: :lol:

Do you boys play in Fight Club too?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Mar 28, 2006
Its just banter Knight

:? :?
arniegang

Mar 28, 2006
arniegang wrote:Its just banter Knight

:? :?

Looking forward to my access to Fight Club, mebbe I'll join in...noted for me quick repartee!

:lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance