Can An Expat Like Or Love A Local Arab Girl ???

Topic locked
can an expat like or love a local Arab Girl ??? Jul 23, 2006
well i really like the culture here in Dubai, girls cover there head and the black thing that they wear , it is so simple yet elegant.
I like one girl whome i saw in a restaurant, she was cute and simple
but i dont really know wether its right to even look at the girls here ???

What do u all think ???

royfromdubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: can an expat like or love a local Arab Girl ??? Jul 24, 2006
The girls with black things (abay) are like truck carrying fuel " High dangerous" . You can read on it "highly inflammeable"

When i was there , i culdnt resist to talk to two girls , who were coming with their mom. I stopped them and i ask one of them

" Can i have your introduction please".

She was surprised and said "why do u want introduction".

I said "i would like to make friendship".

She refused it :oops:

My little cousin , who was wid me , told to eveyone at home and i was told that "this is not europe and i have to behave in limit". :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 24, 2006
Next time brush your teeth first.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2006
mraph33 wrote:Next time brush your teeth first.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

aaawww HP, burned chickens again? :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 24, 2006
hey HP thanks for sharing your experience so honestly,
but still i dont understand why is it such a big thing to talk with a local girl here. dont they fall in love or friendship.

I would really like to have a local's comment on this
royfromdubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 24, 2006
There is no local on this forum. They do not need to come online :P . Well u need to play reverse psychology. Just go to a local girl , who looks bit decent , not the girl , whose face is full of lip stick and make up. Just walk like a gentleman and talk to her by starting

" i heard that it is illegal to talk to local people".

offcourse she will say "no that is not the case". no matter how idiot someone is , he or she wouldnt say Yes.

Try to extend the conversation , but dont talk like poor people , for instance :

1= Housing is very expensive in Dubai
2= salaries are low
3= UAE shuld work wid labour law
4= i always go at sharjah to buy because things are expensive in Dubai.
5= Middle east crisis
6= I am on visit visa and looking for job

So u better talk like :

1= Tiger wood
2= Once i had cup of tea wid Julia robert
3= new music albums

I mean just talk like sophisticated people , who are having standard.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 25, 2006
i tell u what. I spoke to this nice local girl. She is nice and polite but i was so full of things in me and i needed to empty it on a local Femme. And it had to be her. I asked her why are local girls out of bounds. They dont act like they are out of bounds but they maintain their distances! Why is that so. And she said " i dont know what u are trying to say"!!!

So i said that is my point! Maha, understood perfectly well, but since i told her this she does not talk to me either. i emptied myself but at a price.
makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 25, 2006
lol @ HP, dude you really make me laugh sometimes, i like your theory about what to talk about, it's really true and tried, never talk to a girl you just met about such stuff, it's a NO NO, anyways royfromdubai, when you say arab girls you mean locals, but if you choose other arab girls, lebanese, syrian, palestinian...etc, then it won't be the same, so there are two types of arab girls in here, local girls, and arab girls who are not locals :D.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 31, 2006
step 1 =

Buy a big mirror . stand infront of it and say " i am handsome and all girls love me". Say it 100 times until u believe that it is true. BBC and CNN broadcast lie after an hour and after a while all people start believing on that. Lie becomes true if it is repeated for number of time.

step 2 = stand again infront of mirror and say

" local girls r just normal girls they dont have extra breast"

repeat it 50 times.

step 3 = Buy some nice dress , dont buy 3 shirts for 100 dhs like one of my uncle , whose salary was 40,000 dhs ( 5 years back when i saw his salary slip).

step 4= now u have to talk to a girl , so u shuld buy or steal a statue from any cosmatic or dress shop . Statue wid abay.

Or you shuld go to a shope when it is closed, go to statue wid abay (dont tease pakistani or indian statute) .

Repeat " How are ya doing Fatima " its quite warm here , i arrived couple of week backs from London". "

to be continue ..................
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 01, 2006
HP wrote:step 1 =

Buy a big mirror . stand infront of it and say " i am handsome and all girls love me". Say it 100 times until u believe that it is true. BBC and CNN broadcast lie after an hour and after a while all people start believing on that. Lie becomes true if it is repeated for number of time.

repeat it 50 times.

step 3 = Buy some nice dress , dont buy 3 shirts for 100 dhs like one of my uncle , whose salary was 40,000 dhs ( 5 years back when i saw his salary slip).

step 4= now u have to talk to a girl , so u shuld buy or steal a statue from any cosmatic or dress shop . Statue wid abay.

Or you shuld go to a shope when it is closed, go to statue wid abay (dont tease pakistani or indian statute) .

Repeat " How are ya doing Fatima " its quite warm here , i arrived couple of week backs from London". "

what do u take to come up all the time with all this crap? :lol:
raidah

Aug 01, 2006
raidah wrote:
HP wrote:step 1 =

repeat it 50 times.

what do u take to come up all the time with all this crap? :lol:

Its the special herbs he sprinkles on his chicken!!! :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 01, 2006
hp get a job or a hobby please.
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 01, 2006
well if native americans used hallucinogens to get in contact with the spirits, why would we deny it to poor HP? :D
raidah

Aug 01, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:hp get a job or a hobby please.

leave the man alone, he is funny :lol:
raidah

Aug 01, 2006
becuase he ain't poor :roll:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 01, 2006
raidah wrote:well if native americans used hallucinogens to get in contact with the spirits, why would we deny it to poor HP? :D

Hes just like the colonel with his secret blend of herbs and spices :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 01, 2006
ajb wrote:
raidah wrote:well if native americans used hallucinogens to get in contact with the spirits, why would we deny it to poor HP? :D

Hes just like the colonel with his secret blend of herbs and spices :lol:

except the colonel has many customers whereas hp has zero
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2006
The best thing is to buy a statute with abay and then talking to statute with abay, it can help this gentleman to restore some confidence :P .
Talk like that:

1= Fatima bin abduallah , u look so cute mashallah (ma.sha.allah).

2= I play Golf in cricket ground Fatima :P . (To be honest i dont understand the people who spent hours and hours and try to put the ball in small hole on ground. They call it game. what kind of game is it :roll:

3= I would like to kill a jew Fatima :roll:

4 = Tell her that u from Europe , no matter u from third class country of eastern europe :P

5= I will become Sunni muslim for you fatima :roll:

6= i ll be your dog fatima

7= i ll cook kebab for u Fatima
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:The best thing is to buy a statute with abay and then talking to statute with abay, it can help this gentleman to restore some confidence :P .
Talk like that:

1= Fatima bin abduallah , u look so cute mashallah (ma.sha.allah).

2= I play Golf in cricket ground Fatima :P . (To be honest i dont understand the people who spent hours and hours and try to put the ball in small hole on ground. They call it game. what kind of game is it :roll:

3= I would like to kill a jew Fatima :roll:

4 = Tell her that u from Europe , no matter u from third class country of eastern europe :P

5= I will become Sunni muslim for you fatima :roll:

6= i ll be your dog fatima

7= i ll cook kebab for u Fatima

raidah

Aug 03, 2006
raidah wrote:
HP wrote:

why r u always laughing raidah :P . U must be smiling kid when u were 1 year old . :roll:

Raidah , do u need tips to find a local arab man? Dont get cheated because there is big difference between local arab and arab from other countries. :) .

Maad use pamper beneath his white arab dress , am i right alina 4 u :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:
raidah wrote:
HP wrote:

why r u always laughing raidah :P . U must be smiling kid when u were 1 year old . :roll:

Raidah , do u need tips to find a local arab man? Dont get cheated because there is big difference between local arab and arab from other countries. :) .

Maad use pamper beneath his white arab dress :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , am i right alina 4 u :P

cos u make me laugh. very unique sense of humor uve got :lol:
ill settle for the arab from other country :wink:
raidah

Aug 03, 2006
raidah wrote:
HP wrote:
raidah wrote:
HP wrote:

Maad use pamper beneath his white arab dress :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , am i right alina 4 u :P

cos u make me laugh. very unique sense of humor uve got :lol:
ill settle for the arab from other country :wink:

Raidah,

we have "Maad" for u on Dubai forums but remember to chage his pamper whenever he makes it dirty :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
im sure he would appreciate ur concern for his dry being :lol:
raidah

Aug 04, 2006
raidah wrote:im sure he would appreciate ur concern for his dry being :lol:

what is special thing in arab men? Dont u think that u ll start producing oil instead of kids :P . Arabic people spend their 1/4 day in preparing food. How are ya gonna make kebab roll my friend :roll: After food , u have to give massage to your husband :) . Never let your husband to eat "Dates", it means u have to regret more at night :P

I dont know how do arabic people get rid of their wives? In Pakistan we usually explode Gas cylinder to kill our women . :roll: If ur husband make visit to a another arab country quite often , it means that he must be having another "Fatima bin abdullah" over there :wink:

wot about having a Pakistani man? :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 04, 2006
HP wrote:
raidah wrote:im sure he would appreciate ur concern for his dry being :lol:

what is special thing in arab men? Dont u think that u ll start producing oil instead of kids :P . Arabic people spend their 1/4 day in preparing food. How are ya gonna make kebab roll my friend :roll: After food , u have to give massage to your husband :) . Never let your husband to eat "Dates", it means u have to regret more at night :P

I dont know how do arabic people get rid of their wives? In Pakistan we usually explode Gas cylinder to kill our women . :roll: If ur husband make visit to a another arab country quite often , it means that he must be having another "Fatima bin abdullah" over there :wink:

wot about having a Pakistani man? :roll:

how u know im not a big bad mama stuffing her head with yummy food all the time? :D
raidah

Aug 08, 2006
this thread has gone waaaaaaaaaaaay offtopic .

Locked in the name of HP and his kebab stories
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance