Beautiful Girl And Me

Topic locked
Beautiful girl and me Aug 29, 2013
Y ? I shy when I see a beautiful girl and cannot start talking to her. Sometimes not able to look into her eyes. Me is Muslim from Pak and Pathan (Afghani+Pakistani for Arabs) , lives in Dubai, and am an adult age of 25, finance professional and member of prestigious CA institute and good looking with good height fair complexion attractive eyes & lips .. fit body although no GYM :) but still Y I SHY .. how can I remove this shyness.

Now I want a good girl friend to share with her things of life and share hers .. HOW TO REMOVE THIS SHYNESS ? PLZ dnt abuse .. I am already very much downhearted.

If someone female or male can find the solution, I can meet or give my mobile number or pic also nd facebook or skype ID.

sajjad25
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Beautiful Girl And Me Aug 30, 2013
May be you feel intimidated by beautiful girls?

Don't put so much store on looks, not everyone who is beautiful on the outside is beautiful on the inside.
I'm sure when you find the right girl your shyness will disappear. Just be natural and someday someone will walk into your life when you least expect it, but meanwhile enjoy your own company.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Beautiful Girl And Me Aug 31, 2013
You don't need to remove your shyness, just talk. Shyness is not a bad thing.

--- Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:25 am ---

One more thing about Pashtoons, they are hot head. Brother or cousin would be ready to shoot you anytime if something goes wrong.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

the problem is that people try to be someone else when they want to meet a lady or even a man in some cases... be yourself dont throw in cheezy lines.

If you see a lady that you like, approach her and say hi... if she moves away or looks at you in a digussted way then appologies and move on dont stick around. but be yourself dont try to walk or even speak differently.

your confidence will come to you once you get rejected by several ladies its natural, if you get rejected dont take it to heart you just werent meant for each other...

rejection is a good thing mmy pathan friend, wallay.. malla liggay liggay pukthow wai...

JUST BE YOURSELF AND THE LADY WILL COME...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Nucleus dont think hes looking for a pushthoon lady he just wants a girlfriend..

and yeah we are a little hot headed but we also are the best and most generous kind if we have to be.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

I read his post wrong. I know about pashtoon because one of my family side is pashtoon. You they can be very generous and kind on the other hand very hot headed too.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Beautiful Girl And Me Sep 01, 2013
Wasn't Zonker one of those? :cry:
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Beautiful Girl And Me Sep 01, 2013
Im pushthoon from my mother sides bless her...

and your right you piss us off we,ll hunt you down, but you be nice and youll enjoy your time spent with us.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Beautiful Girl And Me Dec 03, 2013
Being shy is actually good if you look at it;. However, too much of anything is bad!!! Try finding friends, female friends and talk to them for the purposes of being friends only, nothing more. When you are able to make them frinds without any strings attached, may be you can actually be able to find the guts to woe one of them.
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Beautiful Girl And Me Dec 06, 2013
Try to build confidence and talk to more and more girls on any topics.... pick any random girl and start talking to her... like if you are in hotel or restro.... bartender or waiterss is girl then talk to her beriefly... this will remove your shyness.
Georgevent
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Beautiful Girl And Me Jan 08, 2014
These advises are given by psychologists to increase dating confidence:
1. Improve your image: body language, fashion, grooming etc.When you feel like you're "looking good," you send out a positive, sexy vibe that all women pick up on.

2.Be a leader. Be the "man with the plan." Never "ask" a woman what she wants to do on a first date. Decide when, where and how, and show her that you've got things under control.

3.Do the right thing.It's hard to be confident in yourself if you don't respect yourself, and self-respect comes from establishing a reputation as a good human being by doing the right thing. So even if you must go out of your way, always do what's ethical.

4.Conquer your fears.If you're afraid to start a conversation, take it as a sign that you need to go over there and strike it up. If you're afraid of picking up the phone and calling a woman and asking her out, it means you need to pick up the phone and make it happen.

5.Succeed & repeat.So when you find something that works at a certain step in your interactions with women, remember it and make it your "default move." When you find a way to start conversations that works, stick with it. When you find a place that's full of fascinating stuff to talk about, take every woman you meet there.

6.Practice, practice, practice.Take every opportunity that presents itself to interact with a woman. You'll literally feel your confidence sky-rocketing with each and every opportunity you take.

7.Date multiple women.The fact is, you are naturally more confident when you have more than one "iron in the fire," because if things don't work out with one particular woman, you'll have other options to fall back on. So expand your options. It will help you to relax, have fun and give off that confident vibe women love.

8.Focus on having fun. Instead of being uptight and concerned with your goal, relax and have fun. Be playful.The more laid-back and care-free you are, the more confident you will naturally become, and the more attraction a woman will feel for you.

9.Look beyond her looks.Next time you see an attractive woman, remind yourself that there is a very good chance she's not the perfect 10 that she appears to be, and treat her just like anyone else. You'll put yourself at ease and come across as the confident, relaxed man she is looking for.

10.Remind yourself that you're a catch.Get out a piece of paper and list all the reasons why you're a "great catch." Are you funny? Are you loyal? Ethical? These are all qualities that most women would prize.Write down what a woman would like about you, and remind yourself of just how much of a catch you really are.

Good luck :)
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance