Do Arabian Girls Certainly Expect Rich

Topic locked
Nov 05, 2009
melika969 wrote:HR manager was an exmaple!! what s wrong with you people?!

All I m saying is nothing is wrong with being known as care giver! housework is not an easy job to do!

What is your interpretation of 'housework'

Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
As I said before she doesn't HAVE to leave her career! I mentioned several times! I t depend on your own deceision and which makes you happy!

If you want to be a career woman it is good, If you want to be a mom and care giver it is good too. you can do each of them which makes you happy and satisfied! nothing is wrong with being a perfect mom at home! responsibilities in and out of the house is something that couples should decide with themselves. there is nothing like a predefined rule for all couples!

and again, If a woman decides to be a mom and care giver, nothing is wrong with that, If a dad wants to be house husband it is fine too if they are happy with!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
I agree, being at home and raising a family is very hard work. However, you do sort of imply that a woman would have to choose between the two. I know plenty of high flying woman who also have children, it never stopped them. The whole point about women is we're built to multi-task, we don't have to choose, you can do both.

Take my mother for example, she stopped work for a few years when my and my brother came along, and then continued working once we were a few years old.

This is especially easier once children reach schooling age.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
Housekeeping or Housecleaning is the systematic process of making a home neat and clean in approximately that order. This maybe applied more broadly that just an individual home, or as a metaphor for a similar "clean up" process applied elsewhere such as a procedural reform. It can also be called household management, which is the act of overseeing the organizational, financial, day-to-day operations of a house or estate, and the managing of other domestic concerns.

Wikipedia said, I agree!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
yeah! She stopped work for few years and then resumed it! that's what I am talking about, lots of women can not be devoted moms and successful proffessionals in the same time. they should choose which is more make them happy. they can have part time jobs, or they husbands can do the housework etc etc etc. but I am saying being perfect in both is not realistic!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
No-one is perfect, it's impossible. But it is possible to do both, many people do it very successfully.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
Indeed, which means getting on your own hands and knees and doing it, not paying maid, cleaner, gardner etc. That IS a tough job.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:No-one is perfect, it's impossible. But it is possible to do both, many people do it very successfully.

OK!!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
Roadtester wrote:Indeed, which means getting on your own hands and knees and doing it, not paying maid, cleaner, gardner etc. That IS a tough job.

for sure!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
Just going off on a tangent, but thinking about it, if more people did their own houseowrk instead of paying someone else to do it, there would be less obesity, fitter people and less stress. Housework is great exercise and very theraputic.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
aaaaa

I think u may edited my post unintentionally, right? it wasn't a forum bug, was it?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
I think I might have accidentally hit 'edit' when I meant to press 'quote' apologies.

Normal cervice resumed. Clearly I have butter typing today. Sorry :oops:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
:)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Just going off on a tangent, but thinking about it, if more people did their own houseowrk instead of paying someone else to do it, there would be less obesity, fitter people and less stress. Housework is great exercise and very theraputic.

+1

I like doing my shirts - put on some dance music or metal/industrial and away you go lol!
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
Polishing and dusting is my thing, as well as floor mopping! Love it when everything smells clean!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
it is easy when it is just your shirts and laundry machine! but you should consider it for a normal house, It s not real fun!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
I dunno, I used to iron everyone's shirts in our house. Used to just plop the ironing board in front of the tv and watch my fav programmes at the same time.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Polishing and dusting is my thing, as well as floor mopping! Love it when everything smells clean!

Indeed that sense of accomplishment!

Though you got to be careful out here with the chemicals etc, or you'll floating off the ceiling. lol
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
I suck at housework and I hate it! I can't stand dirty house either, so I have to do things I dont like! :( the only thing I like is washing the dishes!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 05, 2009
When i was studying worked part time at a hotel, so pretty oblivious to doing dishes etc That was tedious we had to polish every single piece of cutlery for each service!

I hate scabby taps, luckily you dont get so much scale here! If only people could tile a decent floor here it would make all the difference! i.e not have the drain as the highest point! lol
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
melika969 wrote:As I said before she doesn't HAVE to leave her career! I mentioned several times! I t depend on your own deceision and which makes you happy!

If you want to be a career woman it is good, If you want to be a mom and care giver it is good too. you can do each of them which makes you happy and satisfied! nothing is wrong with being a perfect mom at home! responsibilities in and out of the house is something that couples should decide with themselves. there is nothing like a predefined rule for all couples!

and again, If a woman decides to be a mom and care giver, nothing is wrong with that, If a dad wants to be house husband it is fine too if they are happy with!

I agree with you totally..It all depends on nature of person...
I too,,if given a choice would love to raise kids first and then career...
Though I would love to do some freelance job and fulfill my aspirations and potential to the fullest without giving up my duty towards kids..

I also agree the fact that house wok such as cooking,cleaning etc is not that easy ,,, especially in my case ..though I love cooking but then I just can't do that thing daily...
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance