Anyone Fancy Company

Topic locked
Anyone fancy company Jan 25, 2008
hello all,
I am a 19 yo iraqi male that is extremely bored... just last week I went out to Planet Hollywood, Wafi City at night and ordered one desert.. alone.
I am not working (living at sisters flat and shes overseas for a while so you can see the desperation), even when I started my studies it's online so Ill still have a lot of time to kill hence I need people to hang out with.. if you wana chat or meetup email is waleed1988 at live dot com
Im not the socialest of all types but I try my best, I like listening to peoples rants/everyday goings and I at least make good company.. open to whatever going out, shopping, dining, if its something new I will not mind giving it a go :)
Id prefer english or asian people (thats what Im used to in NZ lol,)
I know a little arabic.. so I can help a little there (with understanding culture/poor translations etc)
email me if you are interested (or text 9423943)
THANKS

Wal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Anyone fancy company Jan 25, 2008
Wal wrote:hello all,
I am a 19 yo iraqi male that is extremely bored... just last week I went out to Planet Hollywood, Wafi City at night and ordered one desert.. alone.
I am not working (living at sisters flat and shes overseas for a while so you can see the desperation), even when I started my studies it's online so Ill still have a lot of time to kill hence I need people to hang out with.. if you wana chat or meetup email is waleed1988 at live dot com
Im not the socialest of all types but I try my best, I like listening to peoples rants/everyday goings and I at least make good company.. open to whatever going out, shopping, dining, if its something new I will not mind giving it a go :)
I know a little arabic.. so I can help a little there (with understanding culture/poor translations etc)
THANKS

Hey Wal.. !! Hang in there.. we can sure catchup sometime..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Anyone fancy company Jan 25, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
Wal wrote:hello all,
THANKS

Hey Wal.. !! Hang in there.. we can sure catchup sometime..

I take it that translates into *I would if I had the time*
Wal
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 07, 2008
wal my man .. u sure are intelligent .. :P
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 08, 2008
See..I told you Cap....you're not the only loner here.... :wink:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 08, 2008
reviewer wrote:See..I told you Cap....you're not the only loner here.... :wink:

i kinda love my solitude .. i am not bugged down with all that bull sh-it of having a women .. beside women treat men like doogggzzz .. n no bi-tch aint gona treat me like a dog .. i am the lion of my own jungle .. lol .. i sound like a gangsta .. boy o boy .. i should cut down awl those gangsta stuff i watch ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance