Any Decent Guys In Dubai?

Topic locked
Jun 27, 2006
hmmm why? :oops: hehehe

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:hmmm why? :oops: hehehe

Well I am a decent guy and you *might* be a decent girl, so we might as well show the way to the others :P
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 27, 2006
u naughty boy 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 27, 2006
ok nick lets cut the jokes , i am serious ..maybe we need Miss Match in Dubai ... :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ok nick lets cut the jokes , i am serious ..maybe we need Miss Match in Dubai ... :wink:

huh who said I was joking? :wink:
Nick81

thursday night club.. Jun 27, 2006
well some had started a wednesday night drinkin club in singapore and some had then started a friday night club on similar lines later...it was just a few pioneers (ok not forget the use of word..) who just said lets meet at a pub and if we get along we meet next else....and it was cool cos over time people would just keep joinin in as these guys always posted their plans and some got along and others wudnt showup or skip out in the same evening...so why dont u all start somethign similar while may be not branding it as a blind date....(to keep certain ppl away) and it will take off!!
rathoras
Dubai Forum User

Re: thursday night club.. Jun 28, 2006
rathoras wrote:well some had started a wednesday night drinkin club in singapore and some had then started a friday night club on similar lines later...it was just a few pioneers (ok not forget the use of word..) who just said lets meet at a pub and if we get along we meet next else....and it was cool cos over time people would just keep joinin in as these guys always posted their plans and some got along and others wudnt showup or skip out in the same evening...so why dont u all start somethign similar while may be not branding it as a blind date....(to keep certain ppl away) and it will take off!!

Doubt that would work here, except if maybe it starts with a few ppl knowing each other, bringing friends with them
Nick81

Jun 28, 2006
yeah thats will be good , we arrange a gathering ..everyone comes with someone they dont fancy and voila :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 28, 2006
Corcovado wrote:yeah thats will be good , we arrange a gathering ..everyone comes with someone they dont fancy and voila :lol: :lol:

Well if the person you don't fancy is a girl then I am not complaining :P
Nick81

Jun 28, 2006
hehehe i dont fancy girls thats for sure .. but i might bring a guy i dnt fancy , u bring a girl u dont fancy and voila again :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 28, 2006
Corcovado wrote:hehehe i dont fancy girls thats for sure .. but i might bring a guy i dnt fancy , u bring a girl u dont fancy and voila again :wink:

Well that might be a lose-lose situation for us. If the girl that I bring and your guy don't fancy each other they'll end up sticking to us and we won't be able to see if there might be a chance that WE might fancy each other. Bastards... :lol: :lol:
Nick81

Jun 28, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:hehehe i dont fancy girls thats for sure .. but i might bring a guy i dnt fancy , u bring a girl u dont fancy and voila again :wink:

Well that might be a lose-lose situation for us. If the girl that I bring and your guy don't fancy each other they'll end up sticking to us and we won't be able to see if there might be a chance that WE might fancy each other. Bastards... :lol: :lol:

yeah bastards i hate them :lol: :lol: :lol: lol
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

yeah bastards i hate them :lol: :lol: :lol: lol

NOW Corcovado........this is when U have to use PM to msg NICK! :evil:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance