Any Decent Guys In Dubai?

Topic locked
Jun 04, 2006
yeah! listen to what HP says and take him. he is a genius, and is ugly too. aint that true HP. Yeah :roll: Take him.

makhan
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Any Decent guys in Dubai? Jun 04, 2006
cutielb wrote:decent - educated - cute - serious; are these qualities hardly found in expats guys in Dubai? views appreciated!

i suggest you chat with people to find out HOW they are....this way you can make friends and maybe find some one special too.
kamiahmed
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 04, 2006
makhan wrote:yeah! listen to what HP says and take him. he is a genius, and is ugly too. aint that true HP. Yeah :roll: Take him.

Butter,

As long as E.Jewel is comfortable wid me , i am not worried about my flawless complexion . I am not genius .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 04, 2006
HP wrote:
makhan wrote:yeah! listen to what HP says and take him. he is a genius, and is ugly too. aint that true HP. Yeah :roll: Take him.

Butter,

As long as E.Jewel is comfortable wid me , i am not worried about my flawless complexion . I am not genius .

too bad that she isn't comfortable not even with ur name.... :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 04, 2006
alexandra wrote:
HP wrote:

Butter,

too bad that she isn't comfortable not even with ur name.... :lol: :lol:

Lets bet !!!

If she says that she is comfortable wid me then you have to upload your pictures and if she says that she is not then i will promise not to mention her name in any post . I would never address her any post :oops:

so are ya ready? I have faith in girl :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 09, 2006
its more like any decent guys ANYWHERE? :roll:
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 11, 2006
It Depend how do you define the term decency.

Honest in relationship
True from Heart and Soul
Dedication
Trustworthy.
Self respect.

I know some one
deepineyez
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 11, 2006
I'm a decent guy!!!

But nobody loves me!! :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 11, 2006
the_zooter wrote:I'm a decent guy!!!

You are adorable!
leelola
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 12, 2006
the_zooter wrote:I'm a decent guy!!!

yeah cos ur not empathetic :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
i m a decent guy too!! i havent kissed a girl or dated one before or even had girl friend :D

:angel10:
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Any Decent guys in Dubai? Jun 12, 2006
cutielb wrote:decent - educated - cute - serious; are these qualities hardly found in expats guys in Dubai? views appreciated!

well i dont think that you are unable to find above mentioned qualities guy there are a lot of, you woud bel agree that all guys are not equal just the way of think should be different.

being a girl you are saying because its nature same like guys can say aginst girls, so i think if you are looking for ur Mr. right then just hold and search accordingly, im much sure u will find out soon even in dubai.

good luck to you for ur search.
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Any Decent guys in Dubai? Jun 26, 2006

Rofl !! no one would say i am Not good guy . .so u have test the guy ull live with all ur life i guess ;)

;) i might be a kind guy *giggle*
swandiave
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 27, 2006
Ok.. Decent guys complaining that there's no decent girls and vice versa …so conclusion … males and females in Dubai r not communicating with each other … its like no one dares to make the first move so we sit behind our screens and nag .. We need some human contact ladies and gentleman.. What do u think …??? :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:Ok.. Decent guys complaining that there's no decent girls and vice versa …so conclusion … males and females in Dubai r not communicating with each other … its like no one dares to make the first move so we sit behind our screens and nag .. We need some human contact ladies and gentleman.. What do u think …??? :wink:

What are you doing this weekend? :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 27, 2006
hmmm why? :oops: hehehe
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:hmmm why? :oops: hehehe

Well I am a decent guy and you *might* be a decent girl, so we might as well show the way to the others :P
Nick81

Jun 27, 2006
u naughty boy 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 27, 2006
ok nick lets cut the jokes , i am serious ..maybe we need Miss Match in Dubai ... :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 27, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ok nick lets cut the jokes , i am serious ..maybe we need Miss Match in Dubai ... :wink:

huh who said I was joking? :wink:
Nick81

thursday night club.. Jun 27, 2006
well some had started a wednesday night drinkin club in singapore and some had then started a friday night club on similar lines later...it was just a few pioneers (ok not forget the use of word..) who just said lets meet at a pub and if we get along we meet next else....and it was cool cos over time people would just keep joinin in as these guys always posted their plans and some got along and others wudnt showup or skip out in the same evening...so why dont u all start somethign similar while may be not branding it as a blind date....(to keep certain ppl away) and it will take off!!
rathoras
Dubai Forum User

Re: thursday night club.. Jun 28, 2006
rathoras wrote:well some had started a wednesday night drinkin club in singapore and some had then started a friday night club on similar lines later...it was just a few pioneers (ok not forget the use of word..) who just said lets meet at a pub and if we get along we meet next else....and it was cool cos over time people would just keep joinin in as these guys always posted their plans and some got along and others wudnt showup or skip out in the same evening...so why dont u all start somethign similar while may be not branding it as a blind date....(to keep certain ppl away) and it will take off!!

Doubt that would work here, except if maybe it starts with a few ppl knowing each other, bringing friends with them
Nick81

Jun 28, 2006
yeah thats will be good , we arrange a gathering ..everyone comes with someone they dont fancy and voila :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 28, 2006
Corcovado wrote:yeah thats will be good , we arrange a gathering ..everyone comes with someone they dont fancy and voila :lol: :lol:

Well if the person you don't fancy is a girl then I am not complaining :P
Nick81

Jun 28, 2006
hehehe i dont fancy girls thats for sure .. but i might bring a guy i dnt fancy , u bring a girl u dont fancy and voila again :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 28, 2006
Corcovado wrote:hehehe i dont fancy girls thats for sure .. but i might bring a guy i dnt fancy , u bring a girl u dont fancy and voila again :wink:

Well that might be a lose-lose situation for us. If the girl that I bring and your guy don't fancy each other they'll end up sticking to us and we won't be able to see if there might be a chance that WE might fancy each other. Bastards... :lol: :lol:
Nick81

Jun 28, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:hehehe i dont fancy girls thats for sure .. but i might bring a guy i dnt fancy , u bring a girl u dont fancy and voila again :wink:

Well that might be a lose-lose situation for us. If the girl that I bring and your guy don't fancy each other they'll end up sticking to us and we won't be able to see if there might be a chance that WE might fancy each other. Bastards... :lol: :lol:

yeah bastards i hate them :lol: :lol: :lol: lol
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

yeah bastards i hate them :lol: :lol: :lol: lol

NOW Corcovado........this is when U have to use PM to msg NICK! :evil:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance