Advise Needed

Topic locked
Advise needed Jun 14, 2013
Hi everyone,
I desperately seeking advice. I met my boyfriend 2 years ago in United Kingdom. He is a student from Abu Dhabi, am European. We have been living 2gether for over a year now. I just found out tht am pregnant. At the moment we really don't know what to do... Can someone please get me some about what should we do next and how will it look like from a legal point of view? Thank you

Stokrotta
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Advise needed Jun 18, 2013
No advise. just tit for tat
adan11
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Advise Needed Jun 22, 2013
A best way to do. Non-other than just go and let the child live!!!! You both made it. Just take the risks being a parents. That's all. And i can tell you, if you see your baby, you will finally say "YOURE THE BEST THING THAT I HAVED!!" :) :D

goodluck.
kireii01
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Advise Needed Jun 26, 2013
Hello, I have been hovering over this for while and am surprised that not one prson has told you, that having a child/being pregnant whilst not married in the UAE is illegal. If you are found out, you WILL go to jail! You must either get married or leave the country asap. You don't state where your boyfriend is from. If he is local, marriage might be tricky, as his family will probably have a say in this. But you cannot stay in the UAE whilst pregnant and unmarried. If something happens and you ahve to go to hospital and connot provide a marriage certificate, you will be in big trouble.
Honeybeez
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Advise Needed Jun 26, 2013
Dubai law is not permissible for such act better consult some legal advisor as well.

and go through with below blog

http://manishareview.wordpress.com/2013 ... -in-dubai/
Judij
BANNED

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance