Zero Civilians Killed In US By Islamic Terrorists - Again

Topic locked
Re: Zero Civilians Killed in US by Islamic Terrorists - agai Jun 21, 2012
shafique wrote:I also refer you to the related topic of your support for Christian terrorists in the USA, which seems related to your agreement that Bales is not a terrorist but Nidal is - for carrying out exactly the same crime of shooting up unarmed people - (both were soldiers), after all. And just to be clear - either both are terrorists or both aren't. Hence the 'double standard' that the OP article is talking about. :

rayznack wrote:Let's see how bright you are: Bales' attack wasn't classified terrorist for the same reason Nordine Amrani's gun and grenade attack against civilians wasn't.

School shootings should be classified as "terrorism" then; but let's not forget the NCTC has a working definition of terrorism to differentiate shootings from terrorism. Nidal met the definition of terrorism whereas Bales and school shooters did not.

Good luck with changing FBI's methodology.

So, for the thread roundup, the lie that there have been no civilian deaths from Islamic terror attacks in the US has been busted.

Another LoonWatch rag piece has been exposed.

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Zero Civilians Killed In US By Islamic Terrorists - Agai Jun 21, 2012
^I note with amusement that you still haven't shown anything to contradict the facts I listed two posts ago. Thanks.

The OP is correct and the extent of 'Islamic Terrorism' in the USA bears no relation to the hype that your banned friends and you want to believe. Jihadwatch et al are exposed for their hysteria - the statistics are stark. That you're desperately trying to re-label one casualty shows the extent of your desperation.

The fact that you can't come out and condemn fellow American Christians who choose terrorism speaks far louder.

Your strawmen can't hide the fact you're still avoiding the elephant in the room:

shafique wrote:I also refer you to the related topic of your support for Christian terrorists in the USA, which seems related to your agreement that Bales is not a terrorist but Nidal is - for carrying out exactly the same crime of shooting up unarmed people - (both were soldiers), after all. And just to be clear - either both are terrorists or both aren't. Hence the 'double standard' that the OP article is talking about. :

dubai-politics-talk/event-horizon-supporting-christian-terrorists-t49556.html

Should you wish to address this issue, I'll be happy to continue the discussion. Else the evidence for the thread title has been provided - and the conclusion remains:

You may wish to look up what 'double standards' means and then try to explain in what way Nidal shooting innocent unarmed people is different from Bales shooting (and then burning) men, women and children in cold blood. If Bales' crime is not terrorism, then neither is Nidal's (and vice versa).

And the final fact remains:
In the USA peanut allergies and falling furniture kill more people than 'Islamic terrorists'. Facts, no hype.

I thank you for bumping the topic, again. I extend another invitation for you to address the issue above.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:You may wish to look up what 'double standards' means and then try to explain in what way Nidal shooting innocent unarmed people is different from Bales shooting (and then burning) men, women and children in cold blood. If Bales' crime is not terrorism, then neither is Nidal's (and vice versa).

You may wish to look up the actual definition of terrorism used by the NCTC that would differentiate a crime from an act of terror.

As I said, you're not very bright; which explains the reason why you have not factored school shootings and Nordine Amrani's shooting rampage into your argument.

If you had, you'd see Nidal's act of shooting unarmed people is no different from Nordine Amrani's shooting unarmed people (or Naveed Haq's), despite the latter examples not being classified terrorist attacks.

Like hate crimes, terrorism has specific motives or circumstances which need to be met before the crime can be classified an act of terror.

Not very bright, you are.

Now, I've debunked your numerous claims in this article. I'll return if you have anything new to add or have become capable of forming a logical argument.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

We have another thread where you have been invited to explain the difference between Bales' killing of women, children etc, and that of Nidal. In that thread we have the NCTC definition that can exclude acts of terrorism by serving US soldiers (especially if they attack non US citizens).

You have been asked to explain the difference in the crimes.

The silence is so far deafening.

This thread remains about the fact that in the USA more people are killed by peanut allergies or falling furniture than are killed by Islamic terrorists - at least since 9/11.

The strawmen you keep trying to distract us away from won't change the facts. Trolling is all you have left it seems.

But I am not surprised at your continued refusal to condemn fellow American Christians who commit acts of terror.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk