Why The Burka Should Be Banned

Topic locked
Re: Why the burka should be banned Jul 20, 2012
Red Chief:As we all agree here (correct me if you don't) that burkha has never beean an religious symbol and some part of Islam at all.

Burqa is a religious symbol under irreligious zionist controlled regimes... this is why they always attempt to ban anything that comes under religion even if it means. halal/kosher slaughter,circumcision, the cross as necklace at schools, the burqa, the face veil, the minarets.. anything you name under religion has been hitting the headlines in Europe within the last decade or so..

In islam burqa or any type of top coat is never regarded as religious symbol since women' private parts outside and inside home well defined..
Red Chief:As for your conspiracy theory I am definitely part of it (see my signature).

Yes I can see it.... But take my word and do not believe in Karl Marx/Lenin/trotsky' zionist propaganda for an atheist world.. Your bolshevik revolution and red army was the gratest conspiracy of the zionists to topple russian tzar hence christian regime..

The Rothschilds order the execution by the Bolsheviks they control, of Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family in Russia, even though the Tsar had already abdicated on March 2. This is both to get control of the country and an act of revenge for Tsar Alexander I blocking their world government plan in 1815 at the Congress Of Vienna, and Tsar Alexander II siding with President Abraham Lincoln in 1864.

1848: Karl Marx, an Ashkenazi Jew, publishes, "The Communist Manifesto." Interestingly at the same time as he is working on this, Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University was writing the antithesis which would form the basis for Freidrich Wilhelm Nietzsche's, "Nietzscheanism." This Nietzecheanism was later developed into Fascism and then into Nazism and was used to forment the first and second world wars.

Marx, Ritter, and Nietzsche were all funded and under the instruction of the Rothschilds. The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger factions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other, and particularly, to destroy all political and religious institutions. The same plan put forward by Weishaupt in 1776.

http://rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Red Chief:And last but not least before criticizing decaying Western World you'd better look at the own kitchen garden.

Ohhh I do but you see,just as decaying western world, they too had been wrenched and driven to trench under satanic immorality of zionism, loosing unity and control of their religious morality. I promise you that the day zionism looses its atheist pagan control of the world, true religion of Allah will prevail and replace this oppression and chaos for tranquility amongst the citizens of the world..

Birds of a feather flock together. You keep given samples of muslim immorality but how about your atheist morality?... feather yourself with a needle before you stick a darning needle into others. Why did you have to lie to your wife that you had became muslim, when you are not. This was the condition in which she would accept you.. This is an utter mistreament of someone who you think you love, when you infact don't....

Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Why The Burka Should Be Banned Jul 20, 2012
Berrin, one doesn't need religion to be moral - there are so many examples to prove that. Then again, proof can be shown to you and you'd ignore it in favour of any kind of propaganda that supports your wacky and hateful views.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Why did you have to lie to your wife that you had became muslim, when you are not. This was the condition in which she would accept you.. This is an utter mistreament of someone who you think you love, when you infact don't....

Berrin, you know nothing about me but made that disg...sting conclusion. It is not your business at all but I will explain. I became Muslim only to save my woman from BIG trouble. It was the only way to become her formal husband in a week, which was absolutely mandatory to fix the problem. Otherwise I would live with her without any papers like my granddad had lived with my grandma before WWII (he formally married her in the first day of the war to give her opportunity to have pension from the government in case of the great sacrifice). It's my morality and it was very difficult choice for me. My wife had known how it was for me and has always been very grateful to me.

I have no idea whether you could do something similar for somebody you love.

By the way, as she wears a miniskirt even in this country Sir Shafique would say that we are both fat members of the gym although I have rarely met fitter (physically) people in the UAE.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief, you don't have to justify yourself to Berrin.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Why The Burka Should Be Banned Jul 26, 2012
why not burka should be band?
sumonht1990
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Why The Burka Should Be Banned Jul 31, 2012
We all live in villages. Our village is a place where women are considered human beings, but in the village that is an ocean and a desert away, women are considered property. For all the ridiculous noises about Islamic feminism and all the reforms coming out of Riyadh, a proper Muslim can no more consider a woman his equal, than he could consider a sheep or an African slave his equal.The problem is that lately our two villages have been overlapping thanks to the heap big magic of the airport. Americans travel to Saudi Arabia, where they are told to cover themselves up and respect the local customs, and Muslims travel to Canada where they tell the city of Toronto that it needs to cover up its women or they won't be responsible for the consequences.
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk