Welcome Ramadan ;)

Topic locked
Welcome Ramadan ;) May 31, 2017
It is Ramadan alhamdulillah. We were waiting for it so long. To rest our souls indeed.

First day of Ramadan was as a party for me and my family. We were so excited and happy. First taraweeh was magical as it was Friday. Special day and special prayer.

First days our body cleanse itself before it starts to repair inner organs, skin etc. After that period we get more energy.

During last Ramadans me and my children were training karate just 2 hours before iftar. After we take food and pray we go again for training 2 more hours if we have competitions.

We are fasting as we want to obey Allah, as He who created us knows what we need for our health better then any of us will ever know even if the best Scientist. The Creator knows how we should restart our systems to function properly all years long.

Ramadan we see as a new chance. Chance to be under Mercy of Allah and ear a lot of rewards for so little effort. It is worth, it is beautiful and it has a purpose. When we see those who are not fortunate enough, homeless, refugees, needy of all sorts...we open our hearts, mind and wallets for them and share what we have.

Muslims will give 2.5 % of their wealth that is not in use (gold, money, savings, real estates etc.) for humanitarian purpose in this Holy Month.

That is enough reason to be happy during Ramadan. If you can't be happy for yourself as you are Christian, Jew or other polytheist then be happy for all those needy poor people who will receive help and relief.

Show some compassion and empathy. Be happy humanbeing. It is Ramadan :)

Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Welcome Ramadan ;) Jun 01, 2017
Oh God, how I wish I can join this man tomorrow inshaallah!

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/duba ... in-ramadan
Shamoosa
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk