The Weirdest Thing On BBC

Topic locked
The weirdest thing on BBC Nov 18, 2012
bbc.jpg

That ain´t Gaza, that´s Tel-Avivs boulevard near the harbor. lol

What´s going on with the BBC? Have they lost their mind?

Presumably Tel-Aviv showed more action than Gaza city today.

FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Weirdest Thing On BBC Nov 18, 2012
The BBC aren't all they are cracked up to be. Massive mistakes lately. You should complain to Points of View. You may get your letter read out FD!!
I prefer Sky News, they are more human.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: The weirdest thing on BBC Nov 19, 2012
We donot have Sky here. The quality of BBC certainly isnot what it pretends to be. It is probably a mix of incompetence and subjective broadcasting. With subjective broadcasting I donot have a problem really, but donot pretend you are a quality network. It becomes problematic when just simple BS and lies are broadcasted. I consider myself an open-minded person, and will not shy away from hearing other opinions, on the contrary. But when the BS meter goes sky high, I do have a problem with that.

The blog elderofziyon is great in exposing the BS and lies, and even has an effect on the media. A few examples:

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.nl/2012/11 ... racts.html

I just heard CNN retract the story that falsely claimed that an Israeli bomb had killed Mahmoud Sadallah, the child cynically used for a photo-op with Egyptian PM Kandil and Hamas terrorist leader Ismail Haniyeh.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/teacher-network/teacher-blog/2012/nov/18/israel-gaza-assassination-middle-east-violence?CMP=twt_gu
The Israeli air strike on the Ahmed al-Jabari's car – which also killed a six-year-old girl and an 11-month old baby

This is 100% BS and lies. I have a problem imagining anybody takes the Guardian serious anymore, but you never know. But hey, we have also seen it in this forum, posters (not all of them of course) using the death of children to support their lies.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Weirdest Thing On BBC Nov 20, 2012
Every household in the UK that owns a TV has to pay a TV license. It costs £145 a year. This is the money that funds the BBC and its dodgy reporting!
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk