The empire is struck back. Jul 03, 2007
The price of empire is a heavy one.

And it will get heavier.

:cheers: :cheers:

valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 03, 2007
3 things got hurt in the attack on Glasgow:

1) Egos. The clowns both couldn't drive properly and couldn't work out that a big car wouldn't go a small hole.

2) The clown who set himself of fire, some say it was a suicide bid, others he didn't know what he was doing. Either way, no tears shed for him.

3) The man who got a sore fist for punching aforementioned fireball clown in the gub. So, to sum up the terrorist came out of it with first degree burns and a few teeth missing, Scotland came out of it with a slightly bruised knuckle.

Britain has lived with terrorism for many years, the Irish were well trained, well organised and well funded and represented a real threat. From the above, take how scared you think we are.

Of course, as you proclaim him a hero, I am willing to bet that in the coming weeks said attempted martyr comes out crying like a little girl saying that his human rights were abused when he got punched and the policeman accidentally put his handcuffs on too tight and gave him a few digs in the ribs.

Back in to your hole valerie.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 03, 2007
Do you think they will be tried in Scottish court?

If so I wonder if they will sent to Barlinnie prison. Man they are going to feel very far from Martyrs in Bar-L and best get have their relatives bring them in a big jar of Vaseline as they will need it. It would be very far from the original anticipation of 72 virgins, more like 72 horny psychopathic murderers whom I am sure would love a bit of Doctor to sample.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jul 03, 2007
jabbajabba wrote:Do you think they will be tried in Scottish court?

If so I wonder if they will sent to Barlinnie prison. Man they are going to feel very far from Martyrs in Bar-L and best get have their relatives bring them in a big jar of Vaseline as they will need it. It would be very far from the original anticipation of 72 virgins, more like 72 horny psychopathic murderers whom I am sure would love a bit of Doctor to sample.

Apparently you feel safer in revealing your violent rape fantasies when the victims are male, that way the disgusting macho chauvinism of it isn't quite as raw.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 03, 2007
Oh Valarie - did we upset your little moment?

Whats up my friend - are those US girls not putting out for you?
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jul 03, 2007
Or, for what it's worth would you take delight in the rape of Muslim women as you do Muslim men?

Not as much macho supremacist as raping unwilling males?
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 03, 2007
No I would not you absolute total idiot - in fact no where near as much as how you celebrate the blowing up and killing of innocent people who some may well be directly opposed to war you freak - which includes Muslims, Christians, Atheists etc etc as happened in the London bombing.

What I state is that anyone who commits murder and inflicts suffering on the innocent - whether they be soldier or a suicide bomber deserves everything they get.

So I am going to ask you a simple question;

Do you support and endorse the killing of innocent people - no matter what the location, country of birth, the creed, the sect or religion?
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jul 03, 2007
inflicts suffering on the innocent

bRitish citizens are far from innocent.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 03, 2007
'bRitish citizens are far from innocent.'

So there we have it - you hate people and wish death upon them based on present political policies of their country of birth.

Your a sick freak, but at least you have exposed yourself now.

Tell me which country are you living in at the moment?
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jul 05, 2007
Uh-Huh, and what would you class as an 'average British citizen' these days then? Seeing as it's a multi-cultural society with people from all over the world, cultures and religions.

Valerie, you're a total loser.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk