Religious Patrols Police London

Topic locked
Religious patrols police London Jan 22, 2013
Interesting development. I'm sure there will be mixed views on the forum, some agreeing with the patrols against drunkenness while others condemning it:
The gang confronts people and accuse them of living an unclean life They film a hurt cyclist in the road, blaming alcohol for their injuries and call it an invitation to Islam Films show them burning posters they believe are 'vile and disgusting' - including one for a bra Muslim groups condemn them for their hard-line views and approach

Police are investigating reports a gang claiming to be Islamic vigilantes have been confronting members of the public and demanding they give up alcohol and women cover their flesh in their 'Muslim area'.

The hooded men, who call themselves Muslim Patrol, have been filmed walking London's streets and calling white women 'naked animals with no self respect.'

The group is also shown taking 'evil' booze from revellers and film a cyclist being treated after a road accident, claiming they were injured because they were unclean.

In one exchange a member of the group says: 'We don't care if you are appalled at all', before calling themselves 'vigilantes implementing Islam upon your own necks'.

They have uploaded videos to their YouTube channel with the most recent three-minute clip causing a stir online.

'The Truth About Saturday Night', which was uploaded on Sunday, has already been viewed more than 42,000 times....

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Religious Patrols Police London Jan 23, 2013
Why does this always happen when I'm not around? How I wish someone would critise me for not dressing correctly or try to confiscate my alcohol (if I was carrying any) on the streets of my own country.

Damn.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Religious Patrols Police London Jan 25, 2013
There's new video of a man being verbally assaulted for supposedly being gay:

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2 ... QK3I8iShAk
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Religious Patrols Police London Jan 28, 2013
What the hell is Muslim area in London?

BTW how do you guys can still post in here?
I thought that I blocked it from everyone :D
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Religious Patrols Police London Jan 28, 2013
Andyba wrote:What the hell is Muslim area in London?

According to some, that will be 99% of the city.

Andyba wrote:BTW how do you guys can still post in here?
I thought that I blocked it from everyone :D

When I got to 500 posts, the Politics section magically reappeared. :drunken:

I hope you don't think I hacked in, I'm rubbish with IT.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk