Imams Call For Sharia Law In Australia

Topic locked
Imams call for Sharia law in Australia Jul 19, 2011
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Imams Call For Sharia Law In Australia Jul 19, 2011
Don't you just love such reports, misleading titles, added a little OBL spice in the closing lines just to make the article just that much more palatable for "public" consumption.

And the "public" like veggie here, lap it up like there is no tommorow.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Imams Call For Sharia Law In Australia Jul 20, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Don't you just love such reports, misleading titles, added a little OBL spice in the closing lines just to make the article just that much more palatable for "public" consumption.

And the "public" like veggie here, lap it up like there is no tommorow.

Where is it misleading? it does say imams want family laws to implement sharia law. which would mean bring sharia law in australia, even if it is just family law, first of all it s wrong, but then whats next.
are you in favor of sharia law in western countries DD?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Imams Call For Sharia Law In Australia Jul 21, 2011
LOL
Nay..
LMFAO

These guys are just trying to recieve interest free loans. I could also make my own religion, and say something like 'It's against my religion to pay debts, oh also you gotta give me a free mansion and they keys to the playboy mansion because those are the rules that my good book goes by.'

I'm sorry but unless you actually do some good in the world instead of further dividing up people with similar delusional ideals and doctrines set by an ancient book just so you can gain more recognition and free publicity so you can even FURTHER divide similar delusional people up...you don't deserve any special treatment.
cw71017
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk