Get Out Of Jail For Free Pass & New Pass To Stay Out Of Jail

Topic locked
Re: Get Out Of Jail For Free Pass & New Pass To Stay Out Of Nov 23, 2012
Nucleus wrote: Mesheditor has been extremely judgemental

erm, pot is calling the kettle black hahaha! Seriously, you need to review your recent posts.

It's 'complex'...

rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

I don't mind being called judgmental here but I never assured that you are ignorant, I was only trying to let you know what we cinsider those who use sacasm to come on the top of the other.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

I wouldn't worry about it mesheditor, FF has a problem with Dubai and it's people. You only need to read his story of Baboo in general to get the feel of things :roll:
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with Dubai, or its people Mesheditor. I have repeatedly said that the UAE is a BEACON OF HOPE FOR THE WHOLE OF THE REGION!! There are problems there, but hopefully they will be sorted out and settled soon.
And I am glad that you say that you did not call me ignorant.
However, this is not what BM has been doing. For expressing my opinion, she has called me twisted, bitter, ignorant, and an Arab hater. And she continues on and on........
Allow me to point out that the Palestinian (Arab) versus the Israeli (Jew) issue is the one issue that divides and is central to the region. It is Arab/Muslim versus Israeli/Jew. Someone very thick would miss this point. And yet, people have no problem in coming here on Dubaiforums, a website in Islamic Arab Dubai, and voicing against the Muslims/Arabs and being virulently pro Israeli at the slightest and minutest provocation. This is being insensitive, to put it mildly. And BM is usually at the forefront of this assault :roll: .This very toxic behavior, day in and day out, has driven many good people away from this forum, including many Arab and UAE posters. Which is a shame.

--- Nov 23, 2012 ---

BMreformed wrote:I don't judge people by their religion.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hence your obsessive support for Israel. And that too on DF
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Get Out Of Jail For Free Pass & New Pass To Stay Out Of Nov 24, 2012
As Nuc said, you should go back and read your posts.

I am quite within my rights to support who I wish. I have no problem with either the Emiratis or the Israelis and I give credit where I feel credit is due. I don't believe I've ever bad mouthed the country I would like to consider my second home. I have and show total respect when I'm in Dubai.
On DF, a public forum, I'm free to say what I want.

If I had been a Muslim hater as you claim, I would have hardly decided to spend my money on a holiday home in Dubai. I love that country and the locals I've come across. That seems to be a thing you find hard to stomach.

Get over yourself FF.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed wrote:As Nuc said, you should go back and read your posts
I did. I didn't see much there to be excited about. Nor anything for the hilarity that Nuc showed. I am afraid that guy is a bit lost.
BMreformed wrote:I am quite within my rights to support who I wish.
Of course you are! Then why get abusive towards me when I express my opinion?
BMreformed wrote:I have no problem with either the Emiratis or the Israelis and I give credit where I feel credit is due. I don't believe I've ever bad mouthed the country I would like to consider my second home
Now we are running into some rough terrain! Say in case of a hypothetical war between the UAE and Israel (not too far removed from the realms of possibilty even in real life) whose side should we be expecting to find you on?? Judging by what you say on other threads, of which there are many, and your great admiration for Israel and how it is dealing with its Arab/Palestinian neighbours, I can hazard a guess, and it wont be the UAE.
BMreformed wrote:On DF, a public forum, I'm free to say what I want
And so am I. Or do you want it to be one rule for you and another for me?
BMreformed wrote:Get over yourself FF.
I'd have to be a contortionist to do that. But I'll try. :D
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

Seriously FF, are you for real? Look back over this topic. You started belittling the Emiratis. I made no reference to you but told a little tale of a breakfast meet up with one of my local friends where he made a very nice gesture to some poor Pakistani who was cleaning the street.
You then proceeded to belittle that gesture in your usual sarcastic way and referred to me as the poster above.
Put this topic together with your effort in general and I think it's quite plain to see you have a major problem with Dubai and its people.

Do stop criticising everyone and take a look at yourself.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Let's not get too personal and live together. I look around and really thank god for being born a citizen of UAE. Therefore you would see me get a bit upset when people of weak personalities try to pick anything and capitalize on to show others that UAE is unfair etc. Being discriped as the bacon of hope a nice statement of the one of the posters above, But the next poster linked a mad video between a man from Saudi arabi being harsh on this bangalee counterpart as an intention to associate it to UAE. That kind of gusture is what I am talking about. Note that this forum carries Dubai name, we have all the rights to report it to be atleast banned from UAE users.

--- 1 seconds ago ---

My one and only concern is if people posting adversely of Dubai are actually living among us, that is a disaster. Let's hope that Dubai gets rid of such people ASAP .. Thanks

--- Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:17 am ---

BMreformed wrote:
mesheditor wrote:One more thing to say, I have note that there is a little of a sarcasm tone in your posts, you know what we call those who actually take everyone's feelings for a joke ? We call them ignorants. I hope that you not One of them . Thanks

How very perceptive of you! I often find sarcasm goes over the head when English isn't your first language. Yes, our friend FF has a touch of sarcasm in his posts. You aren't as silly as he thinks you are, are you?

Good luck to Dubai. It's not perfect, but where is?

Haha cool but my earlier post was commenting on FF post , but all good, probably you both are the same person ..
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

BMreformed wrote:You started belittling the Emiratis
Absolutely nothing of the sort!
Not one word of all that I have said on this thread is exaggerated. And the one in general.

It was all meant to educate and to inform; in particular someone who has been visiting the place, like yourself, but may not be aware of the realities under the surface. And that story in general was I thought a good illustrative anecdote. It is by no means a rare occurrence.
That video by Ray is from Saudi Arabia, in which a Saudi man is insulting the Bangladeshi guy by slapping and spitting on him, and then making him kiss his hand. That is ugly; and I've not heard anything like that about Dubai. People are held captive by their poverty from their home countries, but I would rather die than have this done to me! All that for being able to send a few bucks home to the waiting family. Sad.
The truth can be unpalatable sometimes, as I already said.
You've shot the messenger :)

--- Nov 24, 2012 ---

mesheditor wrote:My one and only concern is if people posting adversely of Dubai are actually living among us, that is a disaster. Let's hope that Dubai gets rid of such people ASAP .. Thanks
Oh my dear sir! Good luck to you :D
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

So by insulting people you are aiming to educate and inform. You condescending little man!

--- Nov 24, 2012 ---

mesheditor wrote:Haha cool but my earlier post was commenting on FF post , but all good, probably you both are the same person ..

No we aren't. FF is a Pakistani man and I'm a white English female.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Get Out Of Jail For Free Pass & New Pass To Stay Out Of Nov 25, 2012
BMreformed , cool just watch out , pakies in UK tend to hook up with white females and drag them into colored folks issues :-) "hey FF just leave this white female alone .. she is no UK paki, indian , afro, etc .. "

BMreformed, I bit you know how it feels now to belong somewhere , those who belong somewhere won't even have to mention thier skin color ..

cheers
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

BM

Hey! You've found a new friend! You two may go well together. He seems to have the same thing about 'Pakis' as you. Little does he know :wink:
Have fun.
I think its about the right time for me to leave DF now.......
Frequentflier
Dubai forums Addict

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Frequentflier wrote:BM

Hey! You've found a new friend! You two may go well together. He seems to have the same thing about 'Pakis' as you. Little does he know :wink:
Have fun.
I think its about the right time for me to leave DF now.......

No, I don't have anything about pakies, you need to learn to read between the lines.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

It's ok for people to insult others but as soon as they think they have been insulted, they throw Teddy out of the pram.

One shouldn't dish it out if one can't take it.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk