Fatwa On Gaza Ceasefire

Topic locked
Fatwa on Gaza Ceasefire Nov 26, 2012
Not something the anti-Muslim brigade will highlight - but in Gaza a fatwa has been stating it would be sinful and wrong for the ceasefire with Israel to be violated. (Where Israel is to stop killing Palestinian and ease the medieval siege).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/2 ... 87801.html

Facts, not fantasies and hype.

I hope that Israel doesn't violate the ceasefire like it did on Nov 8 2008. Is it a coincidence that on Nov 8 2012 the Israelis shot dead a 13 year old boy in Gaza? In 2008/9 and in 2012, the Israelis blamed the victims - but thankfully the body count was lower this time round.

(ETA:
Israel lied about Hamas rockets breaking the truce - in reality on Nov 8, 2008 Israel broke the truce by attacking Gaza. Some here still want to believe the lies (even though it has been discussed a few times before here) :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1URe3IdKiPY
)

Anyway, it seems that posting facts about Israel's crimes in Gaza is only met with denials and spin, so let me return this section back to the pro-Israeli brigade. I promise to come back and check to see whether we get any apology for the lies about baby Omar being killed by a Palestinian rocket rather than an Israeli bomb.

Shalom/Salaam/Ciao

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Fatwa On Gaza Ceasefire Nov 26, 2012
In 2008 Hamas broke the truce by firing rockets on Israeli cities. Israel didnot break the truce.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Fatwa On Gaza Ceasefire Nov 26, 2012
the Israelis blamed the victims

I thought anyone with intelligence greater than a rock blamed Hamas?

Or perhaps you see Hamas as victims and not Palestinian civilians implied in your post?

Btw, did DDS send you this link, too? :D
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk