Child Program: Mubarak Infected Egyptians W/ Zionist Cancer

Topic locked
Child program: Mubarak infected Egyptians w/ Zionist cancer Aug 16, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR6iSrXr ... r_embedded

H/T EoZ.

A children's program in Egypt had an episode that put Mubarak on trial (let's hope, when they decide on the punishment, the children don't take the MB's lead and chop off body parts).

It's interesting to discover that even 'Allahu Akbar' is indoctrinated at an early age.

What's sad is that the discourse on a children's program - as disturbing as it was to read - is no different than what 'adult' Muslims say and think in the real world.

Following are excerpts from a TV puppet show, featuring children as the prosecutors in a mock trial for Hosni Mubarak, portrayed by a puppet. The show aired on Al-Hekma TV on August 14, 2011.

Mubarak puppet: Brothers and sisters, I have spent my life serving this country. As I stand before you today, I tell you that I will not comply with these demands. I tell you... If anyone has a question, go ahead.

Children (in unison): There is no god but Allah, the martyr is loved by Allah.

There is no god but Allah, Hosni Mubarak is the enemy of Allah.

Child prosecutor: The trial has begun. We are now in session.

2nd child prosecutor: You fought against Islam and the Muslims.

Mubarak puppet: If we leave the Islamists to their own devices, they will reach power. Everybody will have to wear the niqab, and there will be anarchy.

[...]

Child prosecutor: You made the West affront the Prophet Muhammad – Denmark and other countries...

Child prosecutor: You are Israel's best friend. Israel was the country most saddened by your fall and your trial, because you were helping them to kill the Palestinians and to occupy their lands.

Mubarak puppet: As long as the Israelis occupy Palestine, we must treat them well. These Jews have always been good people. In the Jewish quarter here, we have always known that they keep their word.

2nd child prosecutor: You brought cancer upon the Egyptian people.

Mubarak puppet: Brothers and sisters, I have spent my life serving this country. My fellow citizens, the population is huge, and I didn't know how to feed them, so I brought cancerous pesticides from Israel for them. You've seen grapes the size of watermelons, watermelons the size of buffaloes, and buffaloes the size of chicks. There are 80 million people, praise the Lord. How is one to feed them?

[...]

Child prosecutor: You treated the vegetables and fruits with all kinds of hormones coming from Israel, in order to inflict the Egyptians with cancer, but God was lying in wait for you, and He gave you a taste of your own medicine, inflicting you with cancer.

Children in unison: Hosni Mubarak, you devil, you inflicted cancer upon your people.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... ected.html

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Child Program: Mubarak Infected Egyptians W/ Zionist Can Aug 16, 2011
Let me guess - another Memri special? :roll:

MEMRI's work has been attacked on three grounds: that their work is biased; that they choose articles to translate selectively so as to give an unrepresentative view of the media they are reporting on; and that their translations are often inaccurate.

Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for the Guardian "My problem with Memri is that it poses as a research institute when it's basically a propaganda operation,to further the political agenda of Israel." "MEMRI's website does not mention you [Carmon] or your work for Israeli intelligence. Nor does it mention MEMRI's co-founder, Meyrav Wurmser, and her extreme brand of Zionism.... Given your political background, it's legitimate to ask whether MEMRI is a trustworthy vehicle."

CNN correspondent Atika Shubert and Arabic translators accused MEMRI of mistranslating portions of a Palestinian children's television programme."Media watchdog MEMRI translates one caller as saying - quote - 'We will annihilate the Jews,"' said Shubert. "But, according to several Arabic speakers used by CNN, the caller actually says 'The Jews are killing us."'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eas ... _Institute

loons are nothing if not predictable.

I guess you've finally called it a day on your futile search for an Islamic source that backs up your fantasies about Islam condoning honour killings then. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Child program: Mubarak infected Egyptians w/ Zionist can Aug 16, 2011
Despite all the claims against MEMRI, no-one ever could point to a mistranslation on MEMRI clips posted on this forum. There must be many Arabic speakers here. They stay quite.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I think I'm on to something when I noticed that what children in children's program say is identical to what adult Muslims believe.

Would anyone have a hard time imagining these quotes could very well have been said by Middle Eastern clerics, politicians or terrorists instead?

There is no god but Allah, the martyr is loved by Allah.

There is no god but Allah, Hosni Mubarak is the enemy of Allah.

You fought against Islam and the Muslims.

You made the West affront the Prophet Muhammad – Denmark and other countries.

You are Israel's best friend. Israel was the country most saddened by your fall and your trial, because you were helping them to kill the Palestinians and to occupy their lands.

You brought cancer upon the Egyptian people.

You treated the vegetables and fruits with all kinds of hormones coming from Israel, in order to inflict the Egyptians with cancer, but God was lying in wait for you, and He gave you a taste of your own medicine, inflicting you with cancer.

Hosni Mubarak, you devil, you inflicted cancer upon your people.

I also see our forum's 'moderats' are up to their old games.

It must say a great deal when the best response to this article are smoke screens.

File this under 'why the Muslim world is so screwed up' and 'where are the real Muslim moderates'.
event horizon

Young one - you must have missed the latest flip-flop from your Guru Bob.

He now says that Islam does make most Muslims "very moral and upright":

Colmes: Robert, excuse me, is there anything positive about Islam you could say?
Spencer: Islam makes a lot of people be very moral and upright and live fine lives.
Colmes: That’s good right? And wouldn’t that be true of most Muslims?
Spencer: I would certainly say so, yeah, I never have denied it.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/08/robert ... ery-moral/

Try and keep up, young one.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

So basically you're trolling since Robert Spencer's appearance on the Alan Colmes show is completely irrelevant to a children's program accusing Mubarak of being a Zionist puppet and infecting Egyptians with Jewish cancer?

File this under 'with moderates such as these, who needs extremists?'

Thank you for living up to Robert Spencer's conclusion that genuine moderates in the Muslim world belong in the same realm as the tooth fairy.
event horizon

Re: Child Program: Mubarak Infected Egyptians W/ Zionist Can Aug 16, 2011
Nope, I'm commenting on your post above where you peddling the old 'Guru Bob' line about 'moderate Muslims'.

The new line is that Islam makes the majority of Muslims moral and live upright lives.

(BTW - you also seem to be suffering from another failure in comprehension concerning what your Guru says. Stop living in the past.)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Child Program: Mubarak Infected Egyptians W/ Zionist Can Aug 17, 2011
accept my apologies for not reading all the above posts (just had a quick look)...
the translation seems 95% to 100 % correct to me.

the show is stupid.
the channel itself is stupid and I guess is being ran by people who don't understand what they are doing, specially using children in such way.

the guy who called at the end sounded to me very conservative guy (not extremist) and I am quoting the translation of what he said.
First of all, I am very impressed with these talented children, but we should be brining them up to respect others, and not to curse them.
In accordance with the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), and the teaching of our religion and our GOD, we are not allowed to mock anyone before the viewers.
We must not raise the new generation in such a way

I guess the video without the caller at the end will be stronger EH :D
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Child Program: Mubarak Infected Egyptians W/ Zionist Can Aug 17, 2011
^A stopped clock is right twice a day! ;) But seriously, Memri has been caught mistranslating - but most often it is their selective editing that is the biggest crime. This is just fodder for the ultra-loons like Elder of Zyion who then take this and make their ridiculous loonly claims that all Muslims are [insert loony assertion].

Another Memri special that loons use to show that Islam is backward (when in reality it is just another unrepresentative selective clip) - in this case they argue that Muslims should believe the world is flat, because this one freak gets some airing on tv :roll: :

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Child program: Mubarak infected Egyptians w/ Zionist can Aug 18, 2011
Shafique wants to be in control over what gets translated.

He needs to make sure his spin is what reaches Westerners.

But as I've pondered a few times on the forum and never seem to get a response, why aren't there any Muslim organizations that track and chronicle hate speech and incitement in the Muslim world? There are numerous orgs in the West and Israel - the ones shafique uses, in fact.

But suddenly 'right wingers' take up what Muslims should have been doing long ago and suddenly we get complaints of bias selection - as if LoonWatch or the SPLC are any different.

The problem isn't Memri's methods - if it were, shafique would be complaining that LoonWatch also selectively picks up stories about 'Islamophobia' in the West and puts their own obvious spin on current events.

What is chaffing our Taliban fellow poster is that Memri is highlighting incitement and hatred in the Muslim world in exactly the same way any Left wing organization would do in the West.

Shafique doesn't like it when bigotry in the Muslim world is exposed. He's more offended by people such as Robert Spencer or Memri than the Muslims they report on.

With moderates like shafique, who needs extremists?
event horizon

event horizon wrote:With moderates like shafique, who needs extremists?

You seem to be revelling in your denial. Let me remind you what the latest line is from your Guru about Islam:

Colmes: Robert, excuse me, is there anything positive about Islam you could say?
Spencer: Islam makes a lot of people be very moral and upright and live fine lives.
Colmes: That’s good right? And wouldn’t that be true of most Muslims?
Spencer: I would certainly say so, yeah, I never have denied it.

As for Memri's tactics and the loons use of Memri videos - your conclusions are as funny and relevant as the guy who is arguing the world is flat. Interesting, but ultimately deluded - and both of you are convinced they are right (although I do think the old guy is just glad to be on TV).

But ultimately, when we test the loon theories against what Muslims actually do and believe, you always come up short. Take for example your belief that Islam somehow condones honour killings. Clerics unequivocally condemn it, there's no basis in Quran and Hadith etc - and yet you still try to convince people that your belief is right. :roll:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

As for Memri's tactics and the loons use of Memri videos - your conclusions are as funny and relevant as the guy who is arguing the world is flat. Interesting, but ultimately deluded - and both of you are convinced they are right (although I do think the old guy is just glad to be on TV).

Seems like a pretty substance less comment to me.

'As for your views, well, they're wrong because I say so'

*yawn*

Btw, why does Memri have a market on documenting incitement from the Muslim world? Wanna take a stab for why there aren't Muslim run orgs tracking and denouncing the videos Memri translates and broadcasts?
event horizon

I have to thank Shaf ....I never heard of MEMRI before he mentionned it, what an eye opening on Muslims.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

gertrude wrote:I have to thank Shaf ....I never heard of MEMRI before he mentionned it, what an eye opening on Muslims.

You think maybe that's why he's against Memri so much?
event horizon

Re: Child Program: Mubarak Infected Egyptians W/ Zionist Can Aug 19, 2011
^gertrude, there's quite a few other loon websites you may want to keep an eye on too. Always good for a laugh.

http://www.loonwatch.com has good coverage of their latest pronouncements. The loon websites and Memri aren't as funny as the National Enquirer and Fox News - but they are as reliable. ;)

I'm always amused at the comedic value of those who admit they've not actually read the whole Quran (eg Guru Bob, young eh) who decide they are fully qualified to preach about Islam! :D

But what is amazing, is that the loons are now turning on themselves (see other thread about Bob).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Child program: Mubarak infected Egyptians w/ Zionist can Aug 19, 2011
Is Tarek Fatah a loon too?
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Child program: Mubarak infected Egyptians w/ Zionist can Aug 19, 2011
I'm always amused at the comedic value of those who admit they've not actually read the whole Quran (eg Guru Bob, young eh) who decide they are fully qualified to preach about Islam!

Once upon a time, a loon pontificated on an epistle from the Bible he believed was a quote from Jesus.
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk