Best Politician In The UAE ?

Topic locked
Best politician in the UAE ? Feb 24, 2009
any idea ?

mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 24, 2009
The best politicians make sure they steal the most money from taxpayers for their so called 'constituents cause'.

The smaller a government is, the better for the public. Only the minimal social safetynet is preferable in my opinion. A long-term development policy would be great, but they always fail to follow up on long-term policies for the benefit of their own.

Therefore, the best politician deludes his constituents right in front of their own eyes. Most people are not smart enough to see the bigger picture. US government for example shows numerous examples of deception.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 25, 2009
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid

He is a humble down to earth Politician, and most importantly he knows how to navigate and create tangible successes in a very difficult and envious world.

So I give him my vote
Humbleman
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2009
I don't consider Sheikh Mo a politician and he will be glad I said that...:D

You got to give him more credit than that! (no pun intended). His Royal Highness Mo might feel offended by that. Its a man of long-term vision and politicians merely focus on the short-term succes rate (popularity) for re-elections.
RobbyG

Feb 25, 2009
it is hard to say, but it I would say he has to be a guy from AD since it make the shots around here and the biggest decision or active one their is shack mohamed bin zaid still it is all quit when talking politics and boring may I add. but Mohamed is the guy to give the ok for any politic moves mostly . the only political issue you hear now a days is the 3 UAE islands Iran took .
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 25, 2009
There are the rulers...and then there are the appointed politicians of the General Committee. They get voted for and actually have to govern the country.

My vote goes to Sheikha Lubna Al Qassimi. Strong woman with a really good mind and making some important decisions.

She's also TINY!!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Feb 25, 2009
sorry but i am against politicians. by the way the sheikhs are not politicians are they? they are royal members.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 25, 2009
rudeboy wrote:sorry but i am against politicians. by the way the sheikhs are not politicians are they? they are royal members.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politician

Looks like any member of government involved in making policy decisions is a politician. It's hard to pick any member of the UAE government as being the best though because it's illegal to criticize them. All we know about them is what they let us know about them. We can sometimes see the result of their actions but even then, it's often hard to pin the tail of blame/praise on the right donkey.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 25, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:There are the rulers...and then there are the appointed politicians of the General Committee. They get voted for and actually have to govern the country.

My vote goes to Sheikha Lubna Al Qassimi. Strong woman with a really good mind and making some important decisions.

She's also TINY!!

:D :D :D

Knight

Being TINY, is that a plus or a minus?

To come to think of it..... it's an interesting observation. Yeah.. I too noticed that most small women are sharp!! Why do you reckon is that??

Whatever...

Good to see more of your witty posts again DK.

Mosey on over to the General Chat and throw in your 2 cents. Haven't seen you there in a while!!

Cheers!!!

Tom

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:The best politicians make sure they steal the most money from taxpayers for their so called 'constituents cause'.

The smaller a government is, the better for the public. Only the minimal social safetynet is preferable in my opinion. A long-term development policy would be great, but they always fail to follow up on long-term policies for the benefit of their own.

Therefore, the best politician deludes his constituents right in front of their own eyes. Most people are not smart enough to see the bigger picture. US government for example shows numerous examples of deception.

Who gave you permission to speak? The reference is to Dubai. Who pays taxes in Dubai?

Sit. Stay.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 27, 2009
amazingly we do not have active politicians in the UAE therefore its politically stable which is very good if you compare UAE to other middle eastern countries
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 27, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:The best politicians make sure they steal the most money from taxpayers for their so called 'constituents cause'.

Who gave you permission to speak? The reference is to Dubai. Who pays taxes in Dubai?

Sit. Stay.

You join me in Fight Club and I clobburrr your A$$, Kitty
RobbyG

Feb 28, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Sit. Stay.

Haven't made my quota to be eligble but I look forward to it and then you can flirt with me. Have been sharpening my nails getting ready for you. Hissssssss
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 28, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Sit. Stay.

Haven't made my quota to be eligble but I look forward to it and then you can flirt with me. Have been sharpening my nails getting ready for you. Hissssssss

For a minute I got the sense your a woman?!? Are you?
Cause I don't hit women...thought you were a guy. Now I have to change my perception of clobbering you...so sad ;)

Bora Bora a women? Normally you speak like a man. The only word that convinced me you're a woman is the word: 'flirting'

:lol:
RobbyG

Feb 28, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Sit. Stay.

For a minute I got the sense your a woman?!? Are you?
Cause I don't hit women...thought you were a guy. Now I have to change my perception of clobbering you...so sad ;)

Bora Bora a women? Normally you speak like a man. The only word that convinced me you're a woman is the word: 'flirting'

:lol:

You have no idea what you are in for. I look forward to bit*h slapping you.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 28, 2009
Titties and beeeerrr...thank god I ain't queerrr.
There's a woman above me here...and she looks like a double sexed deerrrr.

(sing it people, sing ;)
RobbyG

Feb 28, 2009
One that seems to hold your interest!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 28, 2009
Yeah, you know 'em when you sense them, right? ;)
RobbyG

Feb 28, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Yeah, you know 'em when you sense them, right? ;)

Nah, just when I hear them scratching at the door!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Feb 28, 2009
Just like all politicians (back on topic) :D
RobbyG

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk