Do Arabs Regret Supporting The British Against The Ottoman?

Topic locked
Apr 04, 2006
Liban wrote:
kanelli wrote:(If only we can get you to remove that huge picture signature you have at the end of every post!)

OK people, I think you all should be sitting when I say this. Have a glass of water ready too incase you need one.

Here is goes....

*deep breath*

I...uhhh....err...umm...ag...agr....agagag....agree with you K-k-Kanelli....

*deep breath once again*

*ahh that water tastes good*

That sound you all heard in the background, was the thud as Arniegang fell off his chair!

There is a flag flying high over SZR!!!

Now all we have to do is get someone to agree with Sniper and the world will be complete!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 04, 2006
You missed the army parade and the fighter flyby parade by the air force... World leaders have been calling from all over to present their good wishes....

George Bush even shook Saddam Hussein's hand and embraced Ahmadjeddin of Iran... And who can forget the hugs and kisses between Olmert of Israel and Assad of Syria to bless this great day...

I need to wake up now...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 04, 2006
Feel free to agree with me anytime you like Liban. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:Feel free to agree with me anytime you like Liban. :lol:

Of course....

I ask the same of you also :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 04, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Liban wrote:
kanelli wrote:(If only we can get you to remove that huge picture signature you have at the end of every post!)

OK people, I think you all should be sitting when I say this. Have a glass of water ready too incase you need one.

Here is goes....

*deep breath*

I...uhhh....err...umm...ag...agr....agagag....agree with you K-k-Kanelli....

*deep breath once again*

*ahh that water tastes good*

That sound you all heard in the background, was the thud as Arniegang fell off his chair!

There is a flag flying high over SZR!!!

Now all we have to do is get someone to agree with Sniper and the world will be complete!

Knight

Sorry for the delay in replying. DK was in fact correct i fell off my chair and banged my head in shock.

Oi Liban why cant you agree with me and Knight as well, fekin favourtism that you have singled K out

K copy off the post and stick it on yer wall behind yer computer. Next time Liban and you seriously disagree you will have something to throw your darts at.

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 07, 2006
Sorry for the late reply; I'm very busy these days. I'm back to developing my software, and actually these may be my last replies on the forum.

Lionheart wrote:If Saudis, Jordanians, Kuwaitese, Emerites,etc could go all the way to Afghanistan to fight against superpower the USSR or Iraq to fight against another superpower Americans...than don't see why they cannot fight against their oppressive governments to bring about change..

What are you suggesting here... physical fighting? Extreme solutions generate extreme results, esp. in the case of failure... I don't think it is worth the trouble. Why not simpler solutions like demanding more transparency, accountability, and democracy?

Lionheart wrote:For starters China minds its own business...China is closer to Mid east than Europe or America...Mid east and China have been doing business far longer than Mid east and the West... China is not the one arming and protecting Isreal...etc

It it is dependant on prevailing politics... doesn't really matter who it is, it could be US, UK, China, or even a Muslim country.

I'll say, it's better to light a candle than curse the darkness. I don't mean any country named in this discussion is darkness.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 09, 2006
Mahathir Mohammad had it right.

Muslims should use brains over brawn. Inshallah we will apply this soon!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk