911 - File Closed

Topic locked
911 - File Closed Feb 22, 2008

If you have ever been to school, anywhere in the world then you wouldnt ask for any further explanation of this event after seeing this. If this is the way a building collapse by fire in america then

God Bless America,
Land that we hate.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a fire from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America............

All the Freedom of speech lovers and human right lovers from barbarian west need to shut up now and just accept the fact that you have a strong millitary power rulling you and rest of the world. There is no such thing as "Moral and Social values" and " Democracy" existing in West as wel as East. only one thing rulz and that is "Money" and lets accept the fact that we all love it and ready to do any thing just any thing to get it.

Leave islam christianity and judaism alone. Its not for ugly humans like you.

shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 03, 2008
shahrez no point in posting links like this. ppl in the west will believe what ever their politicans tell them to believe in. and yet they mock muslims for being brainwashed by the "islamic" extremists lol bunch on nutters.

by the way watch loose change a movie by an american whose eyes are open :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 03, 2008
rudeboy wrote:shahrez no point in posting links like this. ppl in the west will believe what ever their politicans tell them to believe in. and yet they mock muslims for being brainwashed by the "islamic" extremists lol bunch on nutters.

by the way watch loose change a movie by an american whose eyes are open :D

One thing that western countries share is a hatred of politicans. And they would love to be able to prove any conspiracy theory if it were possible.
Unfortunately, it is not, and the French bird who won an oscar just kissed her career goodbye.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 03, 2008
benwj wrote:and the French bird who won an oscar just kissed her career goodbye.

what's the story? I've just read a babelfish translated news about this. wasnt a big deal. how's that gonna affect her career?
spoonman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 03, 2008
The only thing she could have done worse is question the holocaust! :)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 03, 2008
spoonman wrote:
benwj wrote:and the French bird who won an oscar just kissed her career goodbye.

what's the story? I've just read a babelfish translated news about this. wasnt a big deal. how's that gonna affect her career?

Because as you know hollywood is in America, so even if the conspiracy theory was possible, they wouldn't give her a job anyway.
And the rest of the industry now thinks that she is a nutter.
OK, so she didn't actually say that 911 was fabricated, and it is OK to at least question the possibility, but she should have thought about it a bit more before airing her opinion.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 05, 2009
Never before in history has a building collapsed at freefall speed like that.
but on Sept 11 they had three of them!

There are a few films on google video where you clearly hear explosions and see witnesses talking about what they heard.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 05, 2009
Yeah, damn those engineers for not constructing the world's largest skyscrapers to withstand airplane hits and full tanks worth of burning jet fuel for a couple of hours. Those of you who believe that the US government used demolition explosives to blow up the buildings are complete morons.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 05, 2009
kanelli wrote:Yeah, damn those engineers for not constructing the world's largest skyscrapers to withstand airplane hits and full tanks worth of burning jet fuel for a couple of hours. Those of you who believe that the US government used demolition explosives to blow up the buildings are complete morons. Image

Maybe you should watch the videos before casting aspersions.
Burning for a couple of hours? How long after the crashes did the buildings come down?
What about WTC 7. Did anything hit that?

Where's the CCTV of those guys in/near the airports?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 05, 2009
Well K, I hate to say it, but yes they were built to withstand plane impacts! It certainly wasn't the first time that a plane had crashed into a skyscraper.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well K, I hate to say it, but yes they were built to withstand plane impacts! It certainly wasn't the first time that a plane had crashed into a skyscraper.

She's a clown.

Wasn't it Hitler who said 'the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.'?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 05, 2009
Hey don't talk to Kanelli like that. She's a great person!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Hey don't talk to Kanelli like that. She's a great person!

She called me a moron. Fair's fair.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 05, 2009
are we 8 years late talking about this subject!!!!! or did I miss some years.....
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well K, I hate to say it, but yes they were built to withstand plane impacts! It certainly wasn't the first time that a plane had crashed into a skyscraper.

You are sorta correct Chocs.

Yes they were built to withstand a plane impact, but those were planes dating from the 60/70's.

The planes built in the 90's etc were much bigger with even bigger fuel capacities.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 06, 2009
You are both correct, it was constructed to withstand a plane hit and an earthquake. No one fathomed that a 747 would be launched into it.

Also, the reason the building came down is because the fuel started to trickle down the building's frame (while on fire). This severly weakened the structure of the building and therefore it came down.

For anyone who knows anything about building construction, it came down how it was intended to do, not just fall over like a domino.
It looks like bombs were detonated, but thats physics.

When you crush a coke can, it bends to the sides, not the bottom. Now when it started to come down from the top, the pressure built up on the way down and caused the floors underneath to push 'outward' from the pressure.

On a side note. There are extremists from EVERY religion. Remember the crusades? Because muslims did this, does not mean that all muslims everywhere condone it or share the same attitude.

P.s, I hate Bush.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2009
dresden wrote:You are both correct, it was constructed to withstand a plane hit and an earthquake. No one fathomed that a 747 would be launched into it.

Also, the reason the building came down is because the fuel started to trickle down the building's frame (while on fire). This severly weakened the structure of the building and therefore it came down.

For anyone who knows anything about building construction, it came down how it was intended to do, not just fall over like a domino.
It looks like bombs were detonated, but thats physics.

When you crush a coke can, it bends to the sides, not the bottom. Now when it started to come down from the top, the pressure built up on the way down and caused the floors underneath to push 'outward' from the pressure.

There are just as many - even more - 'experts who knows anything about building construction' who claim it was not hot enough to melt steel and the buildings came down like controlled explosions.

WT7. Can anyone justify that collapse?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 06, 2009
arniegang wrote:

You are sorta correct Chocs.

Yes they were built to withstand a plane impact, but those were planes dating from the 60/70's.

The planes built in the 90's etc were much bigger with even bigger fuel capacities.

They're not THAT much bigger with THAT much more fuel capacity.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 06, 2009
Well they certainly weren't 747's for a start!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 07, 2009
Any looney tune who believes that 911 was a US conspiracy can call me whatever they want, because they are out of their minds anyway. :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2009
kanelli wrote:Any looney tune who believes that 911 was a US conspiracy can call me whatever they want, because they are out of their minds anyway. :)

Sad, narrow-minded, illiterate, never been anywhere, never done anything, never read anything little tick. Don't take me on. Go and get your teeth seen to.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: 911 - File Closed Jan 07, 2009
shahrez wrote:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation!!!
WHERE IS IT??? ITS GONEEEEEE!!!
Slayer666
Dubai Forum User

Re: 911 - File Closed Jan 07, 2009
Slayer666 wrote:
shahrez wrote:

This video has been removed

I wonder why?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
Del wrote:
kanelli wrote:Any looney tune who believes that 911 was a US conspiracy can call me whatever they want, because they are out of their minds anyway. :)

Sad, narrow-minded, illiterate, never been anywhere, never done anything, never read anything little tick. Don't take me on. Go and get your teeth seen to.

So wrong on all counts. :) I'll take you on any day honey!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2009
I've only been here one week and you bore me already.
You can have the last word after this.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
Del wrote:I've only been here one week and you bore me already.
You can have the last word after this.

Let me make the last word.

911 never happened.

Nor did the Holocaust, Roswell, the Moon Landings, Lee Harvey Oswald shooting John F Kennedy, the Hoover Files and a thousand other events that the conspiracy theorists have tried to warp and confuse over the years.

The truth will never come out.

Some now very, very dead twats flew planes into buildings in New York in front of millions of people and killed a hell of a lot more in the process. End of story. Sh1t happens. Move on.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 07, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:Lee Harvey Oswald shooting John F Kennedy

That never happened. Want to debate it?
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2009
Del wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Lee Harvey Oswald shooting John F Kennedy

That never happened. Want to debate it?

Sure. The rifle used was innacurate, the sights were out, he was not a very good shot, it was at the extreme range of accurate shooting even for a trained sniper, at a moving target, the magic bullet that kinked left and then right after passing through his neck, the angle of entry as seen in the recorded film, the recoil of the targets head (backwards as a bullet supposedly hit from behind)...too many inconsistencies.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a paranoid schizophrenic and very likely unable to fully be aware of his surroundings or actions at the time of the shooting. Why was he then killed by Jack Ruby? Why was Jack Ruby then assassinated? He was dying of cancer anyway.

Kennedy was a player and it has subsequently been revealed he was no angel. There were political forces at play who would have benefitted from his death. It turned out to be easier to place it all the blame on a maverick with communist links. Not very convincing though and shows the power of the media at the time as the US populace fell for it hook line and sinker...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 07, 2009
I'm still upset about the comments Del made about my teeth. It really hurt my feelings. *sob* How can someone be so insensitive? *sobbing harder*

:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2009
FBI marksmen tried and failed to do what Oswald was supposed to have done - fire a bolt action World War II Mannlicher Carcano rifle in under seven seconds.

Oswald was not even a marksman, he was a radar operator in the marine corps. And, according to his army records he was a poor shot, despite what government spokesman and writer Gerald Posner says.

Oswald said on live TV: 'I'm just a patsy,' and Ruby was ordered to kill him before he said too much. Ruby kept screaming from his prison cell, 'They're trying to kill me!' Ruby was a fitness fanatic, but suddenly contracted cancer and died while in jail. Contract killers often get killed.

The magic bullet, supposedly went through JFK's neck, came out the front, went through Governor Connelly's armpit, came out of his chest, went through his right wrist, came out the other side and end up embedded in his left thigh.

Yeah right.

The magic bullet THEORY, created by Arlen Spector who is now a senator, was the ONLY way to explain all the injuries to JFK, Connelly and James Tague, from just three bullets.

Oswald was NOT a paranoid schizophrenic (who told you that?) nor did he have communist sympathies. He was a FAR RIGHT activist working for Guy Bannister on ANTI-CASTRO projects, using a cover called the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. Oswald was also an FBI informant who learned Russian and went to Minsk on a CIA intelligence operation.

Some of the planning for the JFK assassination took place at the Mexico City apartment of CIA man Guy Gabaldin. According to Secret Service rules a presidential car should not travel at under 44 mph. JFK's was travelling at 11 mph. Where was the presidential protection? Who called off the Forth Worth team? The mayor of Dallas was the brother of General Charles Capel, one of the intelligence men JFK fired after the Bay of Pigs.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk