Young Investor Looking For A Business Opportunity In UAE

Topic locked
Young Investor looking for a business opportunity in UAE Nov 27, 2014
Hi,

I am Dhruv from New Delhi (India). I am looking for business opportunities in UAE. I have the capacity to make good investments. I want to invest and be an active partner in the business and live in UAE. Though I am open to all kinds of investments (other than forex trading) but my preferred are is manufacturing. Hope to get a good response here. Obviously, I will be relying on solid business plans and will not jump on anything and everything without thinking, so if you have a serious business plan you are more than welcome to contact me at dhruv@smgpower.com .

-Scammers please keep away and don't waste your time as I am a experienced businessman and will be doing a proper diligence before investing even a single penny.

investor1
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 03, 2014
Hi Dhruv,
I can see you don't want to trade in Forex & i agree with you in that But..Trading in Crude oil is much much better..regarding the business, why you don't come by visit visa then transfer it on your own as ( investor visa) trade in oil, increase your asset while that i can be a partner with you after we meet to discuss the market and the opportunity.

Please Contact me on:

shaimaaas2002@hotmail.com

shaima@sfbme.com

M: +971 566 752 309

Best regards,

Shaimaa Selim

--- Jan 19, 2015 ---

Hi Dhruv,
I'm trying to catch you by mails but can't reach you. Please call me.

Regards,

Shaimaa Selim

M: +971 566 752 309
shaimaaselim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined May 01, 2016
investor1 ,
Hi I am John, Indian, looking for a working partner. Our current Business a year is 1.8 Crore Indian Rupees. Seeking a partner who can invest and support and live in UAE. Our profit rate is between 30 - 50% averageWrite to us on john.taifgroupme@gmail.com

--- 1 seconds ago ---

investor1 ,
Hi I am John, Indian, looking for a working partner. Our current Business a year is 1.8 Crore Indian Rupees. Seeking a partner who can invest and support and live in UAE. Our profit rate is between 30 - 50% averageWrite to us on john.taifgroupme@gmail.com
JohnMathewTaif
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Young Investor Looking For A Business Opportunity In UAE May 05, 2016
we have have a Good business ideas and we need a good investors I have a lot of business ideas, if you want to save your money in any country or want to invest money and start company from your money then your money will be save and your business also will running... Within 1 to 5 months you will get double profit from your investment...I am honest and Sincere person...We can start Forex Broker because Forex Business is going on the top now a days from Forex Broker we can get monthly good profit when our forex broker will make professional then we can open branches and offices around the world,Petrol and CNG Pumps:We can make business Petrol and CNG Pumps because it is also a very reliable business with 0% risk...Petrol and CNG pumps daily good returns with safe method and we can make daily good profit...Fruit and Vegetables:We can start Fruit and Vegetables Business without any risk because in foods items no risk and no loss and monthly we can get big profit and import and Export Around The World.In UAE all business are risky because all business is not safe money...But i told you business no any risk and loss and life time business... i am professional in this field and work in these business...Email: Fiverrjobonline@gmail.com
Sahir
Dubai Forum User

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses