Do You Need An UAE National To Start A Business In Dubai ?

Topic locked
Do you need an UAE National to start a business in Dubai ? Jun 15, 2015
Do you want to start a business in Dubai and you need an UAE National to sponsor your business ?

I am an UAE National looking for setting up a new business, as I can sponsor anyone is willing to start a new business in Dubai ONLY with an reasonable anumm fees ( excluding any registrations fees )

I can be a responsible sponsor who can be always available for any requirements later.

Moreover I can advise foreign businessmen how to enter their brands and products to UAE market as I'm running my own business.

If you have any further inquires or interested on the above please drop me an email breifly in regards your concern on : abdulla.a87 @ gmail .com

ONLY SERIOUS PLEASE

AbdullaAhmed
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Do You Need An UAE National To Start A Business In Dubai Jul 03, 2015
Hi I'm Georgi and I'm looking for UAE investor and sponsor for my idea of having Hair Clinic and Beauty Salon in Dubai.
If you think that you may be interested let me know!
moreto
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Do You Need An UAE National To Start A Business In Dubai Jul 15, 2015
Hi,

Hi Georgi! Are you still looking for sponsor? If yes please let me know I have proposal for you.

You can reach me at +971 505094732

THanks!
strawberryjam0515
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Do You Need An UAE National To Start A Business In Dubai Aug 01, 2015
strawberryjam0515 ,
Dear Madam,

Greetings from PKM Fine Foods&Spices Pvt Ltd.

We would like to introduce ourselves as PKM fine foods&Spices Pvt Ltd, one of the ready to eat /ready to cook food,processed food, sauces,pickles&Spices manufacturers in Kolenchery ,Cochin,Kerala,India.
Currently we are marketing our products in India and do exports to US, UK&Nigeria.
PKM Fine Foods&Spices Pvt Ltd was established in 2009 and manufacturing Indian ready to eat foods,ready to cook spice mixes,gravies, curry pastes,sauces,pickles and spice powders.We pack it in consumer packets and also in bulk packets.
Our plant is constructed in a planned manner in compliance with HACCP Regulations and Specifications and it is maintained very neatly and hygienically.Packaging of our edibles is done very hygienically so that the quality of the product does not get affected in course of time.We have ISO 22000 accreditation.
Our ready to cook gravies&curry pastes can be supplied in retail packets as well as in bulk packets for institutions like hotels,restaurants and catering groups.
Now, we are looking for an investor to set up a trading firm in Dubai to import and market our products.We would like to start it as a joint venture and we will export our products from our plant in Cochin and our firm itself will import it in Dubai .Since it can be stored in ambient condition,we need only a warehouse and office.We can explore the possibility to market it in the whole Middle east.Since,there is a scarcity for labour workforce everywhere, there is a good potential for ready to cook food products.Our targeted clients are star hotels, quick service restaurants and catering groups.We are already getting inquiries from hotels&catering groups from Middle East.I hope these products will get good sales in hotels,restaurant chains if properly marketed.So we would like to start a trading firm based in Dubai to import our own products from Cochin and to market it in whole Middle East.
We are soliciting investment proposals to set up a joint venture in this regard from interested investors
Expecting your reply

email:kurians@pkmfinefoods.com

+919447232427

Thanks&Regards

kurians
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses