Tech Investor Looking For New Startups Or Existing Business

Topic locked
Tech Investor Looking For New Startups or Existing Business Apr 30, 2014
Entrepreneur with extensive experience in the tech world (CRM, real estate, mobile app development, website portal development, Gamification certified, project management, business intelligence, etc) looking for new startups or existing businesses to invest in and provide my knowledge for the success of the company.

Looking to invest 100k AED.

I can also bring to the table existing software applications that will save time and money in development. I have complete source code and software related to mobile apps, real estate portal, CRM, consumer loyalty portal, Gamification dashboards and more.

Serious inquiries only and TECH only (software, IT, mobile apps, CRM, etc).

brandondubai
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Tech Investor Looking For New Startups Or Existing Busin May 07, 2014
Hi brandondubai,

I have a unique web portal business model that can generate a potential ROI of 200%-300% per annum. Investment requirement is at least of AED 100K.

Further details can be provided via email or, if convenient to you, face-to-face meeting.

If interested to discuss further, your immediate reply thru PM would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
adpsuccess
adpsuccess
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Tech Investor Looking For New Startups Or Existing Busin May 09, 2014
Hi , my name is Mikail, im a start up looking for investor in social networking and entertainment business for UAE, I have got the software on my computer so I can demonstrate all the features and design at the meeting, requiered investments is 200k dhs, mikail10000000@hotmail.com plaease send me a masage so I can contact You and send you further info.
mikail10000000
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined May 20, 2016
brandondubai ,

Hello. Ok I have something interesting for you that is post revenue with a launch in June.

Please contact me via email and we can arrange a time to speak.

Kind regards

David

dmasters@gracecentury.com
Masters
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Tech Investor Looking For New Startups Or Existing Busin Jun 08, 2016
Hai brandondubai

we can help with setting up new business in UAE at low cost. We are situated in Dubai Media City and has been in business for the past 10+ years. Kindly reply if interested.
DubaiBusinessSetup
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses