Looking For Joint Business Partner We Can Both Invest

Topic locked
Looking for Joint business partner we can both invest Feb 15, 2015
Hi ,
I am a private Investor insearch for possible investment opportunities to invest in i am looking to partner or invest in any new or running business, chain of businesss with attractive profit margin such as Malls , restaurants , chain of wholesale / retail outlets , villas, commercial buildings ,events, commercial lands/plots , hotels , resorts , any running or starting company or business with attractive income generating goals to invest into as a partner in United Arab Emirates , Middle East entire Asia and the world in General UAE , i have ready investment capital close to US$10,000,000 (ten Million United States Dollars ) ready to invest in any business no matter how small provided its of income generating value .So for more informations i will appreciate if you can contact me immediately with your proporsals for onward proceedings .
N/B Direct investors only no middle men no brookers , no time wasters seriose inquiries are welcome .Your cell phone number will facilitate communication
Cheers
email us at bemasecbongo@gmail.com

symmondsjames
Dubai Forum Guest

Investment - UAE Mar 04, 2015
Contact us : helpdesk@easystep,ae
easystep
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking To Invest In Uae Mar 04, 2015
Shabab Haider,

I'm looking investor who like to investment in dragon mart (Dubai ). It is a big whole sale and retail sale market. Here any business can grow very well.

Omsn, iran, Saudi arabia, qatar and from south Africa so many customer come to buy from here.

You can start your own business with small investment. If u spend 2,00,000 dh. You can get 40,000 dh profit monthly easily.

I know this maket very well. I have idea of some good and very profitable business. I know which business can be good. And what need to grow business and how to get better profit. Because i have more than three year experience of this market.

If some one interested pls contact with me by what's up, viber or call my mobile number. 00971557355603. Thx
shabab
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking To Invest In Uae Mar 05, 2015
symmondsjames ,you need any type of properties in dubai?plots (residential , commercial , industrial ,...etc)buildings villasapartmentswarehouseslabor camps we HMG properties are the key of your investment we are international company offices in : dubai, uk , usa, bahrain, kuwait, lebanon, spain, germany and soon in saudi Arabia contact +971564414743+971526084178 adnen@hmgbrokerage.com
adnen
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Looking To Invest In Uae Mar 05, 2015
symmondsjames ,you welcome contact any time
+971554390239

We provide ️Ready business for sale we provide local sponsor for license

You welcome contact for your any request regarding business in UAE
Lola22
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Looking To Invest In Uae Mar 09, 2015
dear i can assist you to find the good investment , no risk and profitable kindly contact +971564414743
ajroudi.adnen@gmail.com
adnen
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined May 31, 2015
Hi Sir,
Greetings from Dubai UAE!!!

We are having an Electrical Engineering & Trading business in Dubai for last 7 years. company has very good market reputation and have regular clientele. Company have good credit lines with its suppliers and a banking facility as well. The business has good scope in market due to massive construction going on in whole UAE and its neighboring countries. This business is not only based on construction but industry as well. Company can grab more business by having a serious investor to expand. We have lot of future pipe line business but due to financial limitations we cannot take that opportunities.We assure investors a secure and very good profits.We welcome your good selves for a face to face meeting for future possibilities.Warm Regards, Mirza
mirzadubai
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses