mamphela47 ,

mamphela47 ,

mamphela47 ,

--- Oct 26, 2020 ---

Please contact me I have a genuine buiness with good profit . 0556666189
Nahidnm
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Aug 30, 2021
Dear Sir,Please let me introduce myself, my name is Edwin Purnama from Semarang, IndonesiaMy business is engaged in providing goods and services for furniture and interior design products.Through this email I would like to offer you a business opportunity to build a wood veneer factory in Indonesia. This business is still very attractive because of the high level of demand for wood veneer both domestically and abroad. Currently we only act as a wood supplier to wood veneer factories in Central Java. We have the ability to run factory operations and we also have marketing channels to the buyers. However, due to limited capital, we would like to invite other parties to invest in our project. If you are interested in this business opportunity, you can email me at edwinipurnama@gmail.com , and I will give you our project summary.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

--- Aug 30, 2021 ---

Dear Sir,Please let me introduce myself, my name is Edwin Purnama from Semarang, IndonesiaMy business is engaged in providing goods and services for furniture and interior design products.Through this email I would like to offer you a business opportunity to build a wood veneer factory in Indonesia. This business is still very attractive because of the high level of demand for wood veneer both domestically and abroad. Currently we only act as a wood supplier to wood veneer factories in Central Java. We have the ability to run factory operations and we also have marketing channels to the buyers. However, due to limited capital, we would like to invite other parties to invest in our project. If you are interested in this business opportunity, you can email me at edwinipurnama@gmail.com , and I will give you our project summary.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
pangeranku
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses