Investment Opportunities

Investment opportunities Aug 25, 2020

Good day everyone,we at global investment corp are looking for possible investment opportunities and partnership with reliable sound minded business individuals or co-operations whom we can invest in as we have a global network of private investors ready to invest in any field and sector that brings in good profit margins .our goal is to provide our clients with the highest level of costumer satisfaction that will lead to a win win situation. we shall welcome your suggestions . contact us directly anderwales85@gmail.com .

andywales
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 11, 2020
In brief introduction my name is Mr peter Bruno from UK , I am a consulting Engineer and have an investor from Libya but based in turkey who want to place his annex company in any country , he also want to make a procurement of halters of land for real estate management and development and other moving business in any country .You will serve as his local representative in your country and assist him to get his residential and investment permit well legalized , please confirm your capability towards this proposal so that I can update the investor about your readiness to execute this contract as his sole representative before his arrival with his PA , first of all he needed a House if possible in a sea view as soon as you confirm the land and the house i will advise the investor to transfer the total cost for you to carry on the procurement so that on his arrival he don't need to be at the hotel with his PA. In your response kindly let us know what it take and condition of foreigners residing in your country as we wish to know prior arrival. Thanking you and I wish to hear from you if interested reach me as soon as possible. peterbruno@yandex.com
peterbruno
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Investment Opportunities Oct 26, 2020
andywales , I have a business and looking for fund to support it . It’s a genuine business with good profit margin . 0556666189

--- Oct 26, 2020 ---

Dear investors

I’m looking for genuine investor to support a community project ongoing now at dubai .

I’m looking for 1 million Dirham to support the business which gives you 20% on the business. or profit share model at 15% profit annually . After the 3 years
you would have received all the interest and your principal.

Only legitimate investors to contact me please 0556666189
Nahidnm
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses