Best Opportunity For Investment

Topic locked
best opportunity for investment Mar 16, 2015
Hi sir,
      My name is shabab haider. I'm from Pakistan. I'm looking investor who like to invest his money in dragon mart. Bcos i have experience of this market.
I'm here in Dubai more than 11 year.
I am working in dragon mart as sales person.
I know this market very well. Now i m working in out door furniture. This is good for whole sale and retail sale market in Dubai.
I want some one invest money here. He can get the profit and i can grow to my self for good future.
I don't have money but i have experience. Bcos some people have money but they don't have good idea for good business or they need help of some one.
i never want some one give money to me. I want they invest one one cent by hand. Only we help, we work for him, we tell which business is good. And we tell him where to invest. We work for him. But we need some percentage.
We will do every things.  He walk with us and spend by hand. Sit on chair and count money by self. We do work. But give us our percentage by honesty. Business is his. We worker.

About business.

IF u want big investment than start outdoor furniture. Bcos its have 50% profit. Bcos out door furniture only rich people buying. And they don't care money. But for this business need around 900000 UAE dh
If you want small investment than minimum need 200000 UAE dh. We can start baby garments or bed sheet and cushions business. This business running all the season and profit around 35%.
Any bussiness you start. You can get your money back with 6 month.
If u like and trust on me. Than reply me by what'up or my mobile 00971557355603
Shababhaider603@gmail.com

--- Mar 16, 2015 ---

shabab735
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Best Opportunity For Investment Mar 17, 2015
I am looking for 2 million investment, as we are doing event in Dubai. Planning to do a big event in dubai. if you interested please contact me on a4arshad1966@gmail.com
arshad91
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses