BYPASS ETISALAT/DU/ISP RESTRICTION

Topic locked
BYPASS ETISALAT/DU/ISP RESTRICTION Oct 30, 2008
I have come up with another great solution and published it in my blog.

The solution is for "Using Skype/Voip and bypassing all restrictions of Etisalat/Du/ISPs"

~EDITED~
It's much more simpler and better than my previous post of YF service. It's basically a VPN service THAT CHARGES NOTHING. It does not charge anything, all you need to do is create a username and a password and that's it! Just visit my blog and I promise you, it's going to be WORTH it.

Link of my blog
Code: Select all
http://bypassetisalatproxy.blogspot.com/

So, try it out and give your feedbacks.

PS: It's sad that very few appreciated my work or gave thanks in my previous post about YF service. But that won't make me stop helping those who are in need. Cheers!

qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 26, 2008
Wow! Works like a charm. Bravo & welldone!
shanksinha
Dubai Forum User

Nov 28, 2008
thanks mate!

Spread the word of knowledge.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 09, 2008
This is a very good tip. I didn't know a free service existed.
One warning I will provide is something people may not have thought of.

The connection is secure and encrypted to UltraVPN's server, but UltraVPN can see everything you are doing, including your password for this forum when you login. Also remember, that the entire connection is not encrypted, people besides UltraVPN can see your passwords potentially through sniffing (this applies to any internet connection though, unless a secure protocol to login is being used).

I'm not saying they are malicious, but just thought I'd point out that they are offering this as a free service, but it is costing them money, and no one can give bandwidth away.
compevo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 09, 2008
I understand what you are saying.

But on the home page you can see that the authors claim that they don't monitor any logs or traffic from it's usage. Plus on the forums they have stated all the reasons for providing it for free, the main is that it doesn't COST them anything. However they also said that someday they would charge 10Euro per year.

As for being secure, I am not entirely sure if anyone can sniff in to get into our accounts but I guess it's pretty much safe to use, if you only know how to use it safely :P

Cheers!
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 09, 2008
Hi good post but I have to disagree in many ways.

I know the authors say they don't monitor anything, only they know this though.

It does cost them, bandwidth is not free, this makes me very suspicious, if it does not cost them anything, then anyone can offer it, but trust me bandwidth is not free, so it is costing them something.

I'm in the IT business, and to get that kind of bandwidth is definitely not free, but we all wish it was :)

If you are logging into sites without SSL or other kinds of encryption, it's definitely not very safe to use.
compevo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 09, 2008
One good point about them is that the server appears to be located in France, at least it is not a country as notorious for privacy violations and traffic monitoring.
compevo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Revised-BYPASS ETISALAT/DU/ISP RESTRICTION(Another solut Jan 06, 2009
qouiou wrote:I have come up with another great solution and published it in my blog.

The solution is for "Using Skype/Voip and bypassing all restrictions of Etisalat/Du/ISPs"

~EDITED~
It's much more simpler and better than my previous post of YF service. It's basically a VPN service THAT CHARGES NOTHING. It does not charge anything, all you need to do is create a username and a password and that's it! Just visit my blog and I promise you, it's going to be WORTH it.

sorry to cut your post.. but now it's blocked already...
i tried a lot of times to access some sites but it was really restricted and blocked by etisalat...
now i am so worried because i bought IP Phone in Korea and now i can't use it here in Dubai because VoIP blocked...
i don't know now what to do and how to by pass the restriction..
can anyone help me ??..
can u please post another site...
it is very useful but now i couldn't access the link TT really!
poor network here in dubai shit! really bad i dea to stay here...
internet is very important and to access different sites !!
no freedom in here... aside from that accomodation and transportation sucks!!! no one can ever think of that! not unlike singapore very convinient.. even a little pleasure they don't wanna give!!!
nabi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 06, 2009
Mate, I do not really understand what you mean by TT and blockage.

For your information, ultravpn website is not blocked and I just checked it now while writing. Also I use ultravpn everyday and it works like a charm.

Additionally, the only thing which stops it from working is the Etisalat Proxy. Uncheck the proxy in your internet options settings and then it should work fine.

As for your IP phone and voip usage, there is a good news. With ultravpn you can use any VOIP on this planet. And lastly, I know many good VOIP companies which offer really LOW or rather free rates to western countries. I can help you get credits also. For example, India you can call for 9 fils per minute. For USA,UK etc it's unlimited calls for a monthly fee of 2.50Euro.

Do not worry about not being able to use VOIP or bypass etisalat restriction, just tell me your problem in detail and I am willing to help you out!

Cheers!
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 06, 2009
qouiou wrote:Mate, I do not really understand what you mean by TT and blockage.

For your information, ultravpn website is not blocked and I just checked it now while writing. Also I use ultravpn everyday and it works like a charm.

awwww i didn't know that...

qouiou wrote:Additionally, the only thing which stops it from working is the Etisalat Proxy. Uncheck the proxy in your internet options settings and then it should work fine.

no no i can't find it in internet settings where can i find it??

i will tell you the fully detailed about the problem of IP Phone....
please just help me and thank u for ur quick respond..
nabi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 06, 2009

by the way the sign "TT" << it is crying sign hahaha ^^
awww can i know ur email adress?? i will send instruction how to setup the IP Phone.. I am also using etisalat internet connection at home using thomson modem...

Cheers!
nabi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 07, 2009
nabi wrote:

awwww i didn't know that...

qouiou wrote:Additionally, the only thing which stops it from working is the Etisalat Proxy. Uncheck the proxy in your internet options settings and then it should work fine.

no no i can't find it in internet settings where can i find it??

i will tell you the fully detailed about the problem of IP Phone....
please just help me and thank u for ur quick respond..

In your internet Explorer go to:

1) Tools > Internet Options > Connection Tab > Lan Settings

2) Then just uncheck the proxy from there or just erase it.

Let me know your problem in detail.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 09, 2009
Skype actually works fine over here once you have connected, I connected to skype using a personal vpn back home and now I can connect to it with out the vpn, i know about 5 other people who have had the same experience, not using a vpn will probably reduce any delays you might experience
Phil I
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 12, 2009
Skype does work fine indeed. At least on DU. Tried it with no hassels.

The only time i use a VPN is to veer off P2P throttling by the ISP. Using torrents or Rapidshare, i get about 50% more download speed with the VPN. That would work however depending on how far the VPNs are and the hops to connect.
vicarage
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2009
which are those cheap VOIP 's?Can you please let me know

Additionally, the only thing which stops it from working is the Etisalat Proxy. Uncheck the proxy in your internet options settings and then it should work fine.

As for your IP phone and voip usage, there is a good news. With ultravpn you can use any VOIP on this planet. And lastly, I know many good VOIP companies which offer really LOW or rather free rates to western countries. I can help you get credits also. For example, India you can call for 9 fils per minute. For USA,UK etc it's unlimited calls for a monthly fee of 2.50Euro.

Do not worry about not being able to use VOIP or bypass etisalat restriction, just tell me your problem in detail and I am willing to help you out!

Cheers!
mail2rkb
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 22, 2009
There are plenty of VOIPs but you need to tell me where you want to call?

I will find a VOIP with the best rates for your country and let you know.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 03, 2009
I am using an unblocker called Blackbytenetworks that works like a charm. Google for it to get the details.

sandy
sandysinha
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Revised-BYPASS ETISALAT/DU/ISP RESTRICTION(Another solut Feb 03, 2009
Well u can use a proxy

nabi wrote:
qouiou wrote:I have come up with another great solution and published it in my blog.

~EDITED~

sorry to cut your post.. but now it's blocked already...
i tried a lot of times to access some sites but it was really restricted and blocked by etisalat...
now i am so worried because i bought IP Phone in Korea and now i can't use it here in Dubai because VoIP blocked...
i don't know now what to do and how to by pass the restriction..
can anyone help me ??..
can u please post another site...
it is very useful but now i couldn't access the link TT really!
poor network here in dubai tasty! really bad i dea to stay here...
internet is very important and to access different sites !!
no freedom in here... aside from that accomodation and transportation sucks!!! no one can ever think of that! not unlike singapore very convinient.. even a little pleasure they don't wanna give!!!
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Revised-BYPASS ETISALAT/DU/ISP RESTRICTION(Another solut Feb 05, 2009
portland wrote:Well u can use a proxy

How to do it?? how to use proxy??
nabi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 05, 2009
Read my guide.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

New updates on blocked websites Feb 05, 2009
Does any one hav new updates on blocked websites?? proxies???
nazzom
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 05, 2009
As I have said......UltraVPN is the solution to all proxies and bypassing censorship.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 08, 2009
hi, i started using ultraVPN. my only concern is, if etisalat can detect it. can it see that we are using it?
a_y_a_z_z
Dubai Forum User

Feb 08, 2009
Firstly, it is not illegal to use VPN service in UAE.

Secondly, the ultravpn website is not blocked, that means etisalat has no clue about it yet and therefore no restriction on using it.

Thirdly, it's a VPN technology that you are dealing with. VPN simply means you are having a foreign IP. In the case of UltraVPN, when you are connected, your IP changes to a France IP. Once you have a foreign based IP, there is no way an ISP can detect it, block it, restrict it or interfere with it.

I use it without any detection or any problems of any sort in my university, where the internet is strictly restricted in terms of browsing, downloading, youtubing, MSN messenger, faceboook etc.

Use it while it lasts and spread the knowledge!
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 08, 2009
thanks for reply, i just wanted to confirm because i read somewhere that if etisalat finds a person using some sort of VPN, then strict action will be taken against that person.

but its a relief now...^^
a_y_a_z_z
Dubai Forum User

You may not even need a VPN! Feb 09, 2009
Hello All

If anyone would like to call US/Canada landlines & mobiles for 1.9 cents/min from their computer in Dubai, please contact me. May not need VPN...anyone want to test?

Giddy Up!
FiberMan
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 09, 2009
Mate,

I have a VOIP solution which works AMAZINGLY without any VPN/proxy etc in UAE.

Please read below:

You can make UNLIMITED FREE CALLS TO USA/Canada mobiles and landlines for just 11.50AED Dhirhams per month charges. I AM SERIOUS!

You can make UNLIMITED FREE CALLS to UK landlines for the same subscription of 11.50AED Dhirhams per month charges. AGAIN I AM SERIOUS!

Plus there is a long list of other western countries where you can make free unlimited calls to either landlines, mobiles or both for the same subscription of 11.50AED/Monthly.

Also good news for all Indians. You can make calls to India mobiles and landlines for just 0.026USD which is 9 Fils of UAE PER MINUTE! Nowhere in the world you would find such rates. And the call quality is excellent. YET AGAIN I AM SERIOUS!

So if anyone is interested, please feel free to ask me, willing to help anyone to any extent :)
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 09, 2009
qouiou wrote:Mate,

I have a VOIP solution which works AMAZINGLY without any VPN/proxy etc in UAE.

Please read below:

You can make UNLIMITED FREE CALLS TO USA/Canada mobiles and landlines for just 11.50AED Dhirhams per month charges. I AM SERIOUS!

You can make UNLIMITED FREE CALLS to UK landlines for the same subscription of 11.50AED Dhirhams per month charges. AGAIN I AM SERIOUS!

Plus there is a long list of other western countries where you can make free unlimited calls to either landlines, mobiles or both for the same subscription of 11.50AED/Monthly.

Also good news for all Indians. You can make calls to India mobiles and landlines for just 0.026USD which is 9 Fils of UAE PER MINUTE! Nowhere in the world you would find such rates. And the call quality is excellent. YET AGAIN I AM SERIOUS!

So if anyone is interested, please feel free to ask me, willing to help anyone to any extent :)

Could you tell me how does it works?Seriously???
nazzom
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 09, 2009
It simply works by filling up the credits :)

Just personal message me and I will tell you how it works.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 09, 2009
I need some help with calling to india as well as australia (Cheapest Way)
I cannot PM u as i am a new user. u can email me at sadath83 at gmail
sadath83
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk