Best Place To Get I.T. Stuff, Electronics, Games, In Dubai?

Topic locked
Best place to get I.T. stuff, Electronics, Games, in Dubai? May 22, 2008
Where is it?? :D

thegreyswan
Dubai Forum Guest

May 29, 2008
No clue if there even exists one :roll:
Xemnarth
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 01, 2008
Seriously?
Then where do u guys get your computer stuff usually?
andiaja
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 07, 2008
I like Al Ain centre, aka Computer Plaza
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Apr 15, 2009
fayz wrote:I like Al Ain centre, aka Computer Plaza

By the way, just curious, how far is Al Ain centre from Deira City Centre? And is it easy to deal with the vendors at the stores or do you quote you really high and you have to work your way down?
siegeknife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 16, 2009
hmm... Sharaf DG?
a_y_a_z_z
Dubai Forum User

Apr 17, 2009
Probally depends how fast you need them. I ship world wide airmail. Customers usually have them in under a week of cleared payment.
Game selling is just a hobby. I have a bunch listed on
http://ca.ebid.net/stores/UBUYWAREHOUSE
I keep the hobby going but if you are serious about supply I can bulk shipments with abit of lead time. About 1/2 price you'll find at your local wally mart. USA version. No fake copies or knockoffs.
Nothing like going online and having a good match of call of duty.
Really addicting these new games. They didn't have stuff like that when I was a kid! Who hasn't melted an early version xbox 360 down?? :D
I actually have a link showing how the fix the 3 red rings of "death" for xbox 360 . Has a video included. If you are interested let me know. It has all kinds of free info. I'll send you the link.

canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2009
Hello everyone. For those that cann't access the site. Tell me what you want from the store and I can send you a bill through Paypal and you can use all forms of payment to make purchase. Both buyer&seller protection. Have a good day everyone. Busy working on some site upgrades.

Contact me here: support@ubuywarehouse.com
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 04, 2009
guys, this is an old post, but regarding games, chk the megamer or the tbreak forums (basicly gaming forums for the middle east, but most ppl thr r from the UAE), i wouldnt trust this guy if i was u.

anywho, thr r many places u can get games from, personally i go 2 game street since they usually get stuff b4 the official release, prices r good and all, and if u keep ur phone number @ the shop they ll sms u whenever new stuff arrive.

they mostly cater to console gamers, xbox360 and ps3s, they have a few PC games i beleive and many Wii games.

my advice is to use steam (operated by VALVE)or direct2drive as they r reputed and secure, and u have a ton of games 2 choose from, other than that, i beleive virgin megastores have alot of PC games, old and new, they just receive them quite late.

hope that helps.
barthezz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 04, 2009
I'm busy doing other things but I will still honor my offer of shipping to Dubai. Paypal gives both the buyer and seller protection. If some local sellers are upset so be it. They are probally charging alot. Be advised there will probally be custom charges on anything you buy. That is out of my control. If you can use Amazon in your country I also resell games through them. Here is my store front for Amazon. My store on ebid uses .com and my store for Amazon uses .net.

http://www.ubuywarehouse.net/
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 04, 2009
canuckbid wrote:I'm busy doing other things but I will still honor my offer of shipping to Dubai. Paypal gives both the buyer and seller protection. If some local sellers are upset so be it. They are probally charging alot. Be advised there will probally be custom charges on anything you buy. That is out of my control. If you can use Amazon in your country I also resell games through them. Here is my store front for Amazon. My store on ebid uses and my store for Amazon uses .

Is this 1 of urls redirected to amazon? I'm not going to click it tbh, just tell me, how much r u selling newly released games for?
Can u compete with playasia? And even if u did (even though u r not as reliable or as secure as play asia) u can't compete with sum of the prices locally
I'm not some casual gamer, I know a ton about the gaming industry itself and about prices both locally in some other countries...
And this time france beat Dubai by breaking the street release date for selling modern warfare 2.

I will be waiting for ur reply regarding those prices I asked for, and if u don't mind me asking, where will u b shipping them from anyways?

Note: iam not sum local shop owner, I just happen 2 know the best places 2 shop for gaming needs

EDIT:
please go and find out the difference between the wrods HACK, CRACK and work around will u? u ll honesly b doing urself a huge favor -_-
barthezz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 05, 2009
You are the one making yourself look like a fool. I supplied free information for gamers to save money. You are asking for the thread to be removed when it's 100% legal. What are you offering for free? I'm showing people how to save 100 dollars. I'm an Amazon affiliate and they supply me with store fronts.

I can have 100 stores with Amazon if I want. Amazon has many suppliers. It depends what you buy. I doubt they ship to your counntry. I've offered sales to Dubai direct from my own store. Not through Amazon.

If you feel threatened by my prices then too bad. Its a global market. I'm sure there is lots of "rip off ronnies" stores there. Don't worry about buying off me. If you ever did get a payment through it would be revoked by me. I don't need the business bad enough to deal with people like you.
Next time do some research before your name calling.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
oh god no! i wont make any sales through my imagenary shop -_-, as i said, i do not run a shop, and i do not intend to do so, plus u havent answered my questions, how much do u charge for new released games?

also fyi, amazon do ship to the UAE through aramex (aramex is a well known courier company over here in the UAE), so please, u do ur research b4 hand m8 allright?

now plz answer the questions in my previous post...
barthezz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 05, 2009
Please check the Amazon store. There is many sellers there. If someone buys one of my items, I ship it to them. Simple as that. My last post here. I supplied real information and you had your lousy accusations. I did answer your posts. Find something better to do that make false accusations. Yes the information I supplied is free. Its shows people are too lazy to read or look for the info. You have to put in right in front of their face. You did not know about it until I posted it here. End of story. I rest my case.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk