I Want To Keep My Face Bright And Shining Any Tips?

Topic locked
I want to keep my face bright and shining any tips? Apr 02, 2014
I want to keep my face bright and shining; please help me with your tips and advises?

Sumayahamari
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I Want To Keep My Face Bright And Shining Any Tips? Apr 02, 2014
Moisturize your skin. As soon as you pat yourself dry after showering, apply lotion or another healing moisturizer to your skin to seal in the moisture and protect your skin from dry air throughout the day. Try these moisturizers for shining, healthy skin:

Coconut oil. This sweet-smelling substance melts into your skin and gives it a beautiful glow.

Shea butter. This moisturizer is especially good for use on your fragile facial skin. You can also apply it to your lips.

Lanolin. Sheep produce lanolin to keep their wool soft and dry, and it acts as an excellent defense against cold winter air.

Olive oil. For those occasions when your skin needs a deep-conditioning treatment, smooth olive oil over your body and let it seep in for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.

Lactic acid lotion is available from drugstores. It leaves dry, scaly skin feeling pliable and soft.

+ Drink a lot of water + keep a diet full of fruit and vegetables. Eat Avocados and nuts, these contain healthy fats that your skin needs to retain its elasticity.
Nutrient-rich plants. Focus on produce that contains vitamin A, E, and C, like sweet potatoes, carrots, kale, spinach, broccoli, mangoes and blueberries.
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai