Please Help Me

Topic locked
Please help me Jan 10, 2009
Hi! everybody i have got dry skin please help me. I have another problem i don't know from where i have got a problem of lice on my hair its very embarrassing can anybody help me.
:tweety:

coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Please help me Jan 11, 2009
coleenvin wrote:Hi! everybody i have got dry skin please help me. I have another problem i don't know from where i have got a problem of lice on my hair its very embarrassing can anybody help me.

Go to a pharmacy, there is a shampoo for the removal of hair lice and their eggs. Its nothing to be worried about and is very common. Hair lice actually breed most in clean hair. It will be gone in 12 hours with this treatment.

Don't delay, do it today.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 11, 2009
use pure olive oil for your skin
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Please help me Jan 12, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
coleenvin wrote:Hi! everybody i have got dry skin please help me. I have another problem i don't know from where i have got a problem of lice on my hair its very embarrassing can anybody help me.

Go to a pharmacy, there is a shampoo for the removal of hair lice and their eggs. Its nothing to be worried about and is very common. Hair lice actually breed most in clean hair. It will be gone in 12 hours with this treatment.

Don't delay, do it today.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

I am really grateful for your concern & advise i will follow your advice thanx.
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 12, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:use pure olive oil for your skin

I am obliged for your advise. Great i really like this board everybody is so good & kind hearten.
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 27, 2009
Don't worry about the head lice thing. Head lice only live on really clean scalps, they can't survive on a scalp that is dirty. There is a good shampoo called PARA-PLUS...buy that from a pharmacy and use it as directed on the box. Also buy a NIT-COMB. Essentially, it is a double teethed metal comb. You need to hold your hair strand upwards and comb towards the sky. This will ensure that nits (lice eggs waiting to hatch) will not stick to your hair. Keep using the shampoo for 7-10 days after your lice problem disappears to deal with unhatched eggs. Also, if you are a male and this lice problem is really irritating you, you may consider shaving your head. Lice live on hair strands and once the hair is gone so are the lice. Just a suggestion, if u indeed are male.

As for the dry skin, olive oil is good. You can also go for any emollient available in the pharmacy. Essentially you want something oil based so it traps the water near your skin and stops it evaporating. Vichy, Eucerin, Roc, Mustela are all great brands that make such products. Mustela is relatively cheaper than the others. You could also look for a urea based product. Urea works really well for dry or cracked skin. Uriage is one brand (I think...don't quote me on this Uriage sentence).
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 30, 2009
If you use the olive oil, be sure to sitting in a roasting pan and turnover every 20 minutes until done.
Guardasil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai