Personal Trainer / Nutritionist

Topic locked
Personal trainer / Nutritionist Sep 22, 2013
Hi. My name is Ivan, and I am a personal trainer / nutritionist.
I have 11 years of experience, and I am active in many sports: bodybuilding, weight/resistance training, brazilian jiujitsu, cycling, inline/ice skating

I can help you shape your body, build muscle, lose fat, gain strength and endurance. I would keep you motivated and focused, while constantly challenging you and monitoring your progress.

Schedule a free consultation - We will discuss training and food and find the best way to reach your fitness goals.

Why would you get a personal trainer?
Some of the reasons are:

You Don’t Know Where to Start
You are not seeing results
You’re Bored with the Same Old Workouts
You Need to Be Challenged
You Want to Learn How to Exercise on your Own
You Need Motivation
You Have a Specific Illness, Injury or Condition
You’re Training for a Sport or Event
You Want Supervision and Support During Workouts
You Want to Workout at Home

My services include:

Personal trainings
Nutrition advices and custom meal plans
A free training/nutrition consultation

Workout anywhere:

At the gym -- You go to a gym but you are not sure what to do when you get there? I will show you the correct way to use gym machines and freeweights. We can train in my gym, or in your gym
Outdoors -- Workout at the beach or in the park, using mostly body weight exercises. I will bring some training equipment with me
At home -- Workout in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Body weight or any training equipment which you own can be used.

Feel free to call, text, or email with any questions 052/922-37-58 or add me on facebook: ivan.ae or visit personal-trainer.ae for more training photos and videos

163507_4808899495659_545019532_n.jpg

578091_3179480721208_653138471_n.jpg

564807_3145888681428_107702575_n.jpg

sszgo
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai