10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai

Topic locked
10 fun things to do with kids in Dubai Jan 13, 2014
1) Atlantis Palm Dubai is a full option hotel that guarantees satisfaction for your whole family. Mothers can spend the day at the spa and fathers can play sports, while children can enjoy a day filled with water adventure starting with the Aquaventure Waterpark.

2) Children can also choose from five unique activities interacting with dolphins that will surely be an unforgettable experience at the Dolphin Bay.

3) Shopping at the Emirates Mall while your children can ski and build snowmen at the Ski Dubai. It is the world’s largest indoor snow park with exciting rides. There is a ski school for those who want to learn the basics of skiing or snowboarding with qualified instructors.

4) Ice Land water park combines both water and ice, with the world’s largest manmade water fall, and a penguin bay a 6,000 square meters rain dance pool. Polar Mountains World is the largest assortment of 27 water slides emerging from seven towers and Arctic Waves with the largest wave pool, encompassed in a 3,600 square meters area.

5) Many say Karting is the first step in a racing drivers career to the top. Take your children to the Dubai Autodrome to experience driving in a safe environment where the Kartdrome offers special karts and karting sessions for children from age 7 to 12 indoors.

6) Allow your children the chance to experience the rush of free falling at the iFly Dubai and enjoy the excitement of skydiving in the region’s only indoor skydiving center. This adventure is safe for children ages five and above.

7) Wild Wadi waterpark located along Jumaira beach, it is one of the famous outdoor waterparks in the UAE. From water roller coaster rides to inter-connecting slides and their latest addition adventurous rides the Tantrum alley and Burj Surj.

8) Get a chance to watch a movie in Dubai Mall while your children are just across the hall from you having the time of their life at Kidzania. This indoors theme park gives your child an educational and fun time role playing and mimicking adult activities and jobs in a fun and exciting way. Your child can practice his future job now, enacting a firefighter, a doctor, pilot, chef and any other passion.

9) Give your child a chance to appreciate an amazing array of animals such as the Arabian Oryx, giraffes and white lions at Al-Ain Zoo at Al-Ain — approximately a 2 hour drive from Dubai.

10) Take a road trip for less than two hours to Yas Island to visit Ferrari World — the world’s largest indoor theme park. There are tens of things to do with your children from roller coasters, racing simulators, classic cars and all things Ferrari, including kid-friendly activities that can be enjoyed by the entire family.

resource: http://www.arabnews.com/

raintear
Dubai forums Addict

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Jan 13, 2014
Kidzania... I have heard about it. Is it really worth visiting with my 4 years old?

Most of these fun things to do with kids in Dubai cost an arm and a leg. What about free fun things to do with children in Dubai?
Besides the beach of course? :)
Regarding Wild Wadi and other aqua-parks I recommend everyone to go early in the morning when there are no lines - after 11 the lines are so long that you have to wait 20-30 minutes to just slide once.

One free fun thing my son did in Dubai last year - was playing with fountains on "Marina walk".
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Jan 13, 2014
Andyba , you are right there can be done some other activity that will be free for parents and joy for kids :)
Here it is))))

1. Visit cute animals at The Animal Sanctuary & Petting Farm
This non-profit organisation provides a home for hundreds of cute animals including porcupines, ponies, cockatoos, deer, cows, flamingos, baboons, ducks, guinea pigs, kinkajou, ferrets, goats, cows and more, which have been rescued or donated to the farm. Kids’ have the ultimate opportunity to get to know the animals, as they are allowed to feed, stroke and cuddle them. Free. Donations welcome. Open Daily from 9am-7pm.(050 273 0973).

2.Watch Dubai Fountains water show
Take the kiddies to watch a dazzling display of water action at the world’s largest dancing fountain. Free. Afternoon shows at 1pm and 1.30pm. Evening shows Sun-Wed 6pm-11pm, Thurs-Sat 6pm-11.30pm (04 362 7500).

3.Visit Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
Bring the brood to Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary where you can discover hundreds of magnificent birds, including plenty of pink flamingos. It’s best to visit in the morning between 9am-9.30am, as during this time, you have a better chance to see them feeding. Entry to Ras Al Khor’s flamingo hide is free. Open Sat-Thurs 9am-4pm.(04 606 6822).

4.Observe the light and sound show at Wafi Mall
Egyptian themed Wafi Mall puts on a spectacular light and sound show every day. Take the kids’ and watch their facial expressions light up when they see the pyramid shaped building come to life with lights projected across it, accompanied to music, creating a unique performance. Free. Daily at 8pm and 9.30pm. (04 324 4555).

5.Feed the turtles at Madinat Jumeriah
There’s more to Madinat Jumeriah than restaurants, bars and luxurious hotels, as it is also home to cute turtles! What’s more, twice a week, there are regular turtle feeding sessions that the kiddies can enjoy. Free. Every Wednesday at 11am and Friday at 1pm.

6.Walk around Dubai Miracle Garden
You’re bound to be captivated by the presentation of 45,000,000 colourful flowers in spectacular shapes and sizes. The garden is currently undergoing a new development phase that is set to open in October, with new facilities including a kids’ play area. Kids under three free. Dhs20 for three plus. Al Barsha (04 422 8902).

7.Take a walk around Safa park
If the monsters are driving you up the wall, why not bring them to Safa Park to burn off some excess energy. With a specially designed running circuit around its outer edge; after a couple of laps of the 3.5km (approx) track, you won’t have any trouble getting hyperactive kids to go to bed! Open 24 hours.

resource: http://www.timeoutdubai.com/

I wish you to attend all this places with your child and have a real fun there :bounce:
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

undefined Jan 23, 2014
You should take them to TeeandPutt. It's a fun place for kids and you as well. They have a mini golf course with a completely different concept. It is made with neon colours and all. The kids will have a blast and so will you. You can check more about it over here: http://www.teeandputt.com/
Funindubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Jan 24, 2014
If you have some older kids, don't forget Paintball Dubai ;)
But I agree with Andyba, Dubai can be a very fun place, but you also need lots of $$$ to have fun. That's why so many people feel left out in the end.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Jan 29, 2014
I am new to dubai and I like the different places mentioned here. I will definitely try Karting.
younisrahman231
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Sep 09, 2014
For the little girls, there's a really cute Hello Kitty-themed spa that I took my niece to and she loved it!
batman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Sep 18, 2014
I think parks are the most awesome and healthy place for kids. Parks are the most safe places for the kids to do outdoor activities. Here are some famous parks.
Burj Park
Bay Avenue Park
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Park
Al Barsha Pond Park
Safa Park
Source: http://www.bhomes.com/blog/post/dubai-greenery.aspx
Angila098
Dubai Forum User

undefined Nov 26, 2014
Great Post. Looking for somewhere to live in Dubai... www.qredubai.com
PropertyForRentDubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Aug 13, 2015
nice that must be great full
Muzzo
Dubai Forum User

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Oct 03, 2015
Kids will enjoy with these bouncy outdoor toys, trampolines and playground plastic toys! http://www.dzooom.com/dubai/classifieds/search/bouncy
RGinDubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Feb 22, 2016
Nice post ..Thanks
designstoredxb
Dubai Forums Member

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Feb 24, 2016
great :) thanks
bonjourdubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: 10 Fun Things To Do With Kids In Dubai Mar 10, 2016
Ski Dubai in Mall of the emirates will always be a great experience for kids and their parents, Mall of the Emirates has many activities that you can enjoy with your kids, DUCTAC (Dubai Community Theatre & Art Centre), magic planet... www.malloftheemirates.com/entertainment.asp
Jumaana
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos