Camel Burger!! At Switch - The Dubai Mall

Topic locked
Camel burger!! at Switch - The Dubai Mall Nov 11, 2010
Hello all, this is my first time here, and since it’s a holiday next week in Dubai, I thought let me tell you about a new kind of restaurants here in Dubai.
The place is called Switch restaurant and lounge; it is located in The Dubai Mall, in the Ice rink area, beside the galleria Lafayette. It is the first restaurant in the Middle East to be designed by the famous and the international designer Karim Rashid. The founder is a young Saudi girl names Deem AlBassam. They serve international cuisine, and none-alcoholic cocktails. It was my second time to visit them, but this time I went only to try their new dish, which was the CAMEL BURGER. Now enough talking and let me show you some pictures.

P.C pictures were taken from the net.

The restaurant from inside, they have a DJ and the lightings keep changing every time.

Here is the entrance

Their menu, and also a poster that says a CAMRL BURER

This is a complementary shots from the restaurant so we can try their cocktails, I personally loved the pink one, it tasted really good.

Another type of juice

Their Cesar Salad

Their potato soup
[img]http://www7.0zz0.com/2010/10/29/22/649646893.jpg
[/img]

The CAMEL BURGER

Their Pasta

Their desserts " Nuttela burger, which I personally tried and it was like a taste of heaven

and their Nutella Pudding

And the end. you can visit their face book fan page http://on.fb.me/bYIPvI

deepa2010
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Camel burger!! at Switch - The Dubai Mall Nov 11, 2010
deepa2010 wrote:Hello all, this is my first time here, and since it’s a holiday next week in Dubai, I thought I'd spam the forum

There fixed it for you :wink:
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos