Next Person Continues The Story ...

Topic locked
Re: Next person continues the story ... Nov 13, 2010
You know as well as I do that your constant use of the phrase Big Mama was your way of insulting me. Please don't insult my intelligence. You are now trying to justify yourself as I was banned for something you do all the time. It's plain for everyone to see. If that's what you get off on, don't mind me. I'm not quite clear what you mean in the second part of your post, are you going to refrain from calling me Big Mama and use BM? Well there's progress, well done. I thought you had shut this thread down?

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Next person continues the story ... Nov 13, 2010
New Story starts here;

Jack-the-lad was contemplating going to the M-O-E to see if he could find a way to chane the way that his life was progressing, as he entered the Mall from the Ground Floor he met up with......
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Next person continues the story ... Nov 26, 2010
sage & onion wrote:Jack-the-lad was contemplating going to the M-O-E to see if he could find a way to chane the way that his life was progressing

"to see if he could find a way to chane(?) the way that his life was progressing"?

Notes?
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next person continues the story ... Nov 29, 2010
sage & onion wrote:New Story starts here;

Jack-the-lad was contemplating going to the M-O-E to see if he could find a way to chane the way that his life was progressing, as he entered the Mall from the Ground Floor he met up with......

... trisha who was actually a humanoid experiment released in public to see how normal people interact with cyborgs...
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Dec 04, 2010
Jack saw throught the disguise immediately mainly due to the obvious pre-programmed responses that were constantly emitted so he tried to escape the Robotic Trisha by nipping into a crowded shop when he was sddenly confronted with.....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Dec 04, 2010
..... Jeremy his sworn enemy who was also battling to get trisha's attention in the past, jack was annoyed because he was eyeing her in the first place and jeremy had broken the cardinal unspoken rule between friends, that whoever first talks to the girl has ownership rights on her and your friend ougta know this. Jeremy actually wanted to makeup to Jack in the past but he never gave him a chance to explain himself. Jack smashing into jeremy while he was gaming that ridiculously hot perfume girl who every guy in the mall was eyeing but didn't have the guts to approach to. Jeremy gets off the ground and says "Jack WTH ! are you doing here, I told you this one is mine", Jack stuttering in fright said to Jeremy, "Bro, there's something I gotta tell you about trish".....
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next person continues the story ... Jan 22, 2011
he opend the door and a hamster bit his finger
jack1ripper
Dubai Forum User

Re: Next person continues the story ... Jan 23, 2011
so he in turn, bit the hamster's head off.
Bethsmum

Re: Next Person Continues The Story ... Jan 23, 2011
which caused him to be violently sick having to spend several days in bed, until one fine morning.....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

He looks into the mirror, and discovers that he himself has transformed into a hamster...
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Next person continues the story ... Jan 23, 2011
and asks
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest of them all?
You are Hamster without a doubt
Thank you mirror
Over and out.
Bethsmum

this was of course his worst nightmare and caused severe psychological problems, however after several hours spent on the couch he was indeed convinced that he was not a hamster and that he could go out into the world on 2 legs. It was following his cure that he met up with....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

his neighbor who was also convinced that he was indeed a chicken and was sad he was unable to lay eggs.....
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

so he convinced his neighbour to go along and pay a visit to his psychologist. Not wanting to get back into the same problems himself he decided to move to.....
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Gotham City where he heard of a strange guy who dresses up like some sort of animal and then fights crime, obsessed with meeting him and asking to see if he could join him , he hops into his purple colored monster truck and sets off...
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Games LoungeForum Rules

Return to Dubai Games Lounge