Where Can I Go To Give My Medical Test For Visa Renewal?

Topic locked
Where can I go to give my medical test for visa renewal? Nov 09, 2009
I would like to know where I could go to get my medical test done for the renewal of my visa. I had visited prime healthcare in dubai 3 years ago before the new rule came into effect. As of now I know of only one place which is the municipality clinic in deira and that is always over crowded. Is there anywhere else I can go? Woul really appreciate some help here. thanks

Carrief
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Where can I go to give my medical test for visa renewal? Nov 12, 2009
Carrief wrote:I would like to know where I could go to get my medical test done for the renewal of my visa. I had visited prime healthcare in dubai 3 years ago before the new rule came into effect. As of now I know of only one place which is the municipality clinic in deira and that is always over crowded. Is there anywhere else I can go? Woul really appreciate some help here. thanks

hey!!if u want help so u can contact me. i hav good relations in Dubai Municipality Clinic.

for confirmation send me mail on
hassan.m@hlg.ae
Muhammad_Cute
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 12, 2009
Well shouldn't your company PRO be dealing with that? And telling you where to go?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 12, 2009
I am a student
Carrief
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 15, 2009
If you're a student then the college should know.

Dubai Health Department info says Muhaisnah, Satwa, Al Twar, Khawaneej, Dubai Airport. Or Al Safa if you want VIP service.

http://edohms.dohms.gov.ae/mfc/
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum