Weightlifting Gyms In Dubai

Topic locked
Weightlifting Gyms in Dubai Jan 30, 2004
Are there any hardcore gyms in Dubai, if so how much are the fees?

I'm not talking about poncy gyms with liitle pink dumb-bells but the noisy smelly, types, grrrr!!!!!

Keith Lard
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 31, 2004
Hi Keith.
There are a few good gyms in Dubai.
For instance the Gym at Pharaon Club in "Wafi city" is quite cool.
But you have to be a memeber to use it.
And the memebership is quite expensive.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Feb 01, 2004
yo the best GYM is TECHNO GYM in SHJ amean its hardcore to the fullest uae's 2nd & 3rd are working out there yo so u can imagine the coach aiite & its cheap its tha boom am in it
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 01, 2004
yeah techno is the best in uae no doubt bout that

but damnn ISH you had this much agression against me that you had to join a gym an pump air to get rid of it hahahaha man you a feather weight wat you doin in the gym u might hurt yourself hope they got a first aid kit up in that gym
as a matter fact hope u gots a first aid kit beside your comp cause eachtime you log in to dubai forums an read my words your inflicted with serious pain hope it aint causin you too much trauma.

so take it easy my negro featherweight brother
matter fact dont go to the gym to kill ur trauma why dont u just go check out my pimpin venues an unleash ur featherweight little brother it will ease the tension u feel me or i gotta show it on ur mother hmm brother

hahahah

the great one
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Feb 02, 2004
i have placed the same question some moths ago, in vain.
There is the Yazbek-GYM in Dubai which is run by Kasem Yazbek (Mr. Univers 1971?) he is syrian training a lot of the UAE top athlets. I know him from my days in Syria but lost contact.

Sorry can't help you more. Iam moving to DXB next month myself and iam also searching for a regular affordable GYM. If you happen to get more information i would appreciate if you share it with us. Thanks!

Amir :(
Amir707

Feb 03, 2004
hhahaahah J u want it & i got it am big & aint pumin air u lil hoe so get it straight u brown weak peace of shit keep it goin hahahah
ish tha DON AKA GOAT
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 07, 2004
well this brown mother F@@ker right here gonna help you out in pumpin some feather weights with his BACKSHOTS hahahahaha

THE GREAT ONE
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Feb 04, 2009
hi everyone .just browsing around..
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 04, 2009
unifit
vip gym

and in dubai
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
Are there any good hardcore gyms up near the Marina, i've been using fitness first but i'm getting frustrated with the poncy types flexing in the mirror all the time with no muscle on them. I want a gym where if you don't deadlift and squat your not allowed in.
CaptainCaveman
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 04, 2009
CaptainCaveman wrote:Are there any good hardcore gyms up near the Marina, i've been using fitness first but i'm getting frustrated with the poncy types flexing in the mirror all the time with no muscle on them. I want a gym where if you don't deadlift and squat your not allowed in.

most ones are like this now a days, stupid staff, don't drop the dumbles don't scream don't look at the girls ass LOOOOOL

I love the hardcore ones with the loud music non stop, just started my steroids cycle, dam it is doing some damage to my brain wooooooweeee
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum