Visiting With A Boyfriend

Topic locked
Visiting with a Boyfriend Feb 16, 2013
Hi hi
I have Googled and read everything that I can find about visiting Dubai with a boyfriend. Most of the information says that it is generally OK for an unmarried couple to book one room at a hotel - just behave.

My boyfriend is a Christian from Iraq (now with citizenship in a European country) and I am from Asia. Our passports are issued from our own countries. We are hoping to meet in Dubai for a holiday some time later this year. He is concerned that we would get into trouble because of this unmarried couple thing, specifically because we both hold passports from different countries and it would be hard to pass of as husband and wife when checking in at the hotel.

Any advise on this?

Thank you all!!

elusive
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visiting With A Boyfriend Mar 30, 2013
no its cool.
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Visiting with a Boyfriend May 05, 2013
No problem at all if you are not muslims. :) Welcome to Dubai 8)

elusive wrote:Hi hi
I have Googled and read everything that I can find about visiting Dubai with a boyfriend. Most of the information says that it is generally OK for an unmarried couple to book one room at a hotel - just behave.

My boyfriend is a Christian from Iraq (now with citizenship in a European country) and I am from Asia. Our passports are issued from our own countries. We are hoping to meet in Dubai for a holiday some time later this year. He is concerned that we would get into trouble because of this unmarried couple thing, specifically because we both hold passports from different countries and it would be hard to pass of as husband and wife when checking in at the hotel.

Any advise on this?

Thank you all!!
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum