Visit Visa Overstay

Topic locked
Visit Visa overstay Jul 08, 2008
Hi, Anybody can tell me if there could be detention involved if a visit visa is overstayed for over 3 months.

I am on a visit visa and under transferring to a employment visa, I still didn't get the employment and it has been five months. God !!! I thought I shoudl fly out, pay the fines and come back with a valid vist visa and wait for my emplyment again.

I am really afraid that the immigration will put me in detention. Anybody knows that?

Thanks

yusen
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 09, 2008
you are in the sh*t

You will be detained until you pay the exit fine, last i saw it was 100 dhs per day so you will need around 6000 Dhs.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 09, 2008
arniegang wrote:you are in the sh*t

You will be detained until you pay the exit fine, last i saw it was 100 dhs per day so you will need around 6000 Dhs.

I am Ok to pay the fines. Will it be detension even I paid the fines?
yusen
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 09, 2008
the chances are that even if you pay the fine, because you have overstayed for such a long period they will ban you from re-entry (possibly only for a year).

the only way you could stay now would be to get a job, transfer and pay the fine......
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Re: Visit Visa overstay Jul 16, 2008
yusen wrote:Hi, Anybody can tell me if there could be detention involved if a visit visa is overstayed for over 3 months.

I am on a visit visa and under transferring to a employment visa, I still didn't get the employment and it has been five months. God !!! I thought I shoudl fly out, pay the fines and come back with a valid vist visa and wait for my emplyment again.

I am really afraid that the immigration will put me in detention. Anybody knows that?

Thanks

The question is,.. does ur present company processing your employment visa? :?: ,. as far as im concerned applying for employment visa will only takes 1 month.
jones18
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visit Visa overstay Jul 20, 2008
The question is,.. does ur present company processing your employment visa? :?: ,. as far as im concerned applying for employment visa will only takes 1 month.[/quote]

It is not the case. My relative is the owner of the company and I am the GM shown on the license. However, I still didn't get my employment visa now. Is it a surprise that it will take 5 months to make a visa in Dubai?
yusen
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 03, 2008
you can visit one of the desks next to the dnata desk at the airport. they usually give proper info on it.

I had an employee who overstayed.. but only by a few days.. the first day was 200 and subsequent 100 per day..

for 3 months.. im sure the fine is applicable.. but you could get a ban.. do ur homework before you exit..
therjv
Dubai Forums Member

Long term overstay Nov 07, 2009
Does anyone have some information about what will happen if the overstay was far more than year? What if there is no chance of getting the money to pay for the fine, will the detention be indefinite or are there chances to get a kind of "discount" on the fine? When showing up with a valid flight ticket out of Dubai, what could be the consequences? Will one be detained even though wanting to leave back home?
nomisnitram
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visit Visa overstay Nov 10, 2009
yusen wrote:The question is,.. does ur present company processing your employment visa? :?: ,. as far as im concerned applying for employment visa will only takes 1 month.

It is not the case. My relative is the owner of the company and I am the GM shown on the license. However, I still didn't get my employment visa now. Is it a surprise that it will take 5 months to make a visa in Dubai?[/quote]

If you are looking for a Permanent solution for the future in terms of Permanent Residency to a strong country , please consider the VIP Business Immigration program for Canadian Immigration only offered to business people and Experienced Managers. You will find all details at the VIP Business Immigration website. Canadian Immigration Visa in 12 months
ImmigrationVIP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Visit Visa Nov 16, 2009
How much the visit visa for 1 month?
shalike
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Feb 16, 2014
hi, currently am working in oman ,last year i visited dubai for three days,but unfortunately i forget to put ma exit seal from dubai,i was travelling by road,last week i was suppose to visit dubai again but from the boarder they told me i have to pay a huge fine if i want to enter dubai again,is there any other solution to solve this problem like a discount from the huge amount or something
kunju
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 15, 2014
My tourist visa has not valid 6 days what can I do and iwill go 19 march 2014

--- Mar 15, 2014 ---

aashaf
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visit Visa Overstay Mar 19, 2014
Hi,

I was in dubai before i came by visit visa and managexto get a job but after 6months my employer was terminate my employment automaticaly i have a 6months labor ban and i have 1month Grace period on my. Last 2 days of the grace period i got a freezone job that can lift my labor ban but unfortunately ive been working for a month in the freezone company but still my visa is under process. And then a day come that i was checked by CID of failure to show them any residence id they sent me to hor al anz and the following day thry sent me to abu dhabi for deportation and i was deported last february 14 2014. Now my question is am i blocklisted in UAE? My first employee told me that they disnt file any case against me and my freezone job went to al wathba out jail to present them my documents for employment and pay the necesary penalty but the immigration in al wathba jail deny it. What is the reason?since my new employer is paying the penalty and giving the employment documents still they deport me what can i do to still come back to dubai?my dreams and goals was wasted when they deported me juat for 1month overstay and im paying the penalty. That tine my passport is still with my employer and i came to my home xountry by travel documents can i still come back to dubai? If yes How? Im hoping for your advice on how to come back.

Thank you

Yhanzky
yhanzky
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 28, 2015
Hi I have friend over staying in dubai almost 6 months is it possible after he pay the penalty he can comeback here hes only visit visa here
paparatski
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 20, 2015
hi.. does anybody here know how much the fine for overstay for visit visa? my brother entered may19 and still here but will be exiting hilipefully tomorrow.. and does he get any problem if he will not exit right away? coz already the agency forcing him to exit but the problem is my brother's employer wants him to exit on 21..
what to do now? please help.. thanks
msmm
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 29, 2016
over stay
emadeldin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visit Visa Overstay Jun 09, 2016
Good information
clipthedeal
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules