Trouble With Pregnancy

Topic locked
Trouble with pregnancy Sep 30, 2005
Hi guys, I am new to Dubai, just arrived few weeks before and I just found out that I am pregnant. I don’t think I am in a position to have a baby now. What options do I have?

rachell
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 30, 2005
are you married?

if not, you need to head back home and deal with the situation. If you're pregnant without being married, you'll be put in prison, your baby will stay with you till he/she is 1 year old. then taken away..

don't go to the doctor..they have the duty to report to the police if a woman is pregnant and unmarried.. :?

good luck
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Trouble with pregnancy Sep 30, 2005
rachell wrote:Hi guys, I am new to Dubai, just arrived few weeks before and I just found out that I am pregnant. I don’t think I am in a position to have a baby now. What options do I have?

You should have been thought when you used to think, “ using condom is same as eating chocolate with wrapper”. when condoms were first distributed to Philippians, they started making balloon and played wid them ,but you shouldn’t have done like that..........

Go Go Go Bobbie ,share you experience with her :) Well we have Bobbie who has expertise in condoms , toys and she also has insight about illegitimate kids.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 30, 2005
HP, you remind me of the bullies who shove little kids around. It's pathetic.

I've seen your posts in numerous other threads; the glaring similarity --aside from your rather limited grasp of the english language-- is that you posts are uniformly derogatory, insulting or mocking. It takes a small, small man to win that kind of praise.

Your loud-mouthed, eggregious behaviour is desperate. I've seen five-year-olds with better manners.

To whomever is moderating on these boards, can you please step in? With the exception of HPs consistent put-downs and insults, these are great boards with a lot of good information - but it's jerks like this who ruin them.
Lethe
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 30, 2005
Rahcell;

Bobby is understating the situation. Make plans to get OUT or get MARRIED now.

Actually - we're all presuming that you're not married, but that's what the tone of your post suggests?

If 'home' is too far away then Acibadem Hospital in Istanbul offers a very high standard of healthcare. The typical cost of an abortion there would be about 600$, however this is a pretty traumatic procedure so you might decide to go 'home' wherever that is so that you can be amongst friends during the recovery time.

Presumably you haven't got residency / work visa sorted out yet? In some ways it is fortunate that this has happened now - your employer *might* be understanding, and if not, at least you can't get banned.

And although HP has got an objectionable style, you really should think about the cultural implications of being in Dubai - read some books.

HTH - Stuart
Stuart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 01, 2005
HP you're pathetic, you know what? Accidents can happen no matter what form of contraception you use, so why don't you go and educate yourself, you probably don't even know what your d*** is for, but judging by your posts you obviously don't have one anyway! You have no right to judge other people or their situations!

Rachell, I sympathise with you and Bobbie is correct. If you're unmarried then you need to go out of the country to sort this, in whatever way that you decide best. But do some research, talk to people, so that you are fully informed of your options as by no means any decision should not be taken lightly. But whatever you do don't make it known here that you're pregnant if you're not married as the implications are very serious.

If you go to any doctor or hospital here they'll ask to see a marriage certificate if it's anything to do with pregnancy.

Obviously your situation is a tough one and I wish you all the best in getting it sorted in whatever way you feel is right FOR YOU! But as has been pointed out, a little research into local laws and customs of the country you're moving to never does any harm.

Good Luck,

Choco
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2005
To whomever is moderating on these boards, can you please step in? With the exception of HPs consistent put-downs and insults, these are great boards with a lot of good information - but it's jerks like this who ruin them.

Great board with lot of good information? Good information concerning condoms , pills , illegitimate kids ? what else ?
When you are in East , just learn some etiquettes instead of polluting the country with western touch......is it hard ?
cum up with nice topic instead of showing .....how deep you are in a gutter........

wid little luv :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 01, 2005
So by your reasoning then these problems don't exist in the middle east - get a grip, they're issues that affect everyone in every country in the world.

Having 4 wives is hardly a good example of monogamous relationships is it?

Having a sexual relationship with your maid and getting her pregnant then letting her take the wrap and end up in prison is acceptable to you I suppose.

Next you'll say it's always the woman's fault, well guess what it takes two!

These issues have nothing to do whether you're from the West, East, Mars of flubberrubberdubber planet.

Grow up HP, if you don't like the discussions and the rest of us offering advice and help to thowse that need it, go back under your rock with your ridiculous biased opinions and let the rest of us get on with it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 01, 2005
Having 4 wives is hardly a good example of monogamous relationships is it?

sweetheart !! first understand example before coming up with childish comments. Many people like you are under the misconception that it is compulsory for a Muslim man to have more than one wife.

Hence, Islam does allow having more than one wife, yet it has set conditions for that, which is that the husband should be fair with all his wives, and treat them equally, which is very difficult.

Multiple marriages lay a heavy responsibility on men, which is why Allah (God) allowed having more than one wife only if the husband treats his wives equally. If a man has more than one wife, he must treat them all in an equal manner, emotionally and financially. For example, he has to provide separate living accommodation for each of his wives.

However men are prohibited from cheating on their wives, meaning a man can't marry another woman without the knowledge of his wife. He should tell her, for she might refuse such situation, and in this case it's totally her right if she asked for divorce...........

got something?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 01, 2005
how about we try and help rachell out instead of letting this develop into another pissing contest?
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 01, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:how about we try and help rachell out instead of letting this develop into another pissing contest?

Aborting is synonymous to killing. She is planning to kill and all of you are supporting her in her efforts to a planned murder. What a shameful act. You killing your child would be like as your mother killing you. I can not see how someone can come and do this to a child that they have in their bodies.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 02, 2005
HP,

Please go to the kitchen. fill the kettle with water and bring it to the boil.

And make yourself a nice cup of Shut The Fvck Up

Your posts are of no interest to anyone but yourself. You will probably get more interested readers if you send emails to yourself. Nobody here cares about you.

You could also take the opportunity of checking out a psychiatrist, as you obviously have a problem meeting and getting to know people, and getting along with the rest of society (any society).

Stuart
Stuart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 02, 2005
Stuart,

You are hilarous. I nearly pissed myself laughing......Way to go!!!!! Give it to him, he deserves it.
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 02, 2005
Ahahahaha that's hilarious! Nice one.

HP I'm not so stupid as to think it's compulsary, it was an example.

And no abortion should never be undertaken lightly it's a decision that requires full information and consideration.

And we're here to help Rachell not reprimand her for any decision she chooses to make. It's HER body after all. We don't know the facts of her situation and she's certainly not obliged to tell us.

Why don't you try putting yourself in the same situation and see how you'd cope with it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

... Oct 02, 2005
The word is IGNORE.....

I've seen interesting debates/discussions go off on a tangent cos of some bloody morons around this place.

Coming back to Rachel, I guess it would be prudent to move out of the country (probably your own) and handle it from there. Which way you'd want to go.. abort or carry on the pregnancy depends entirely on your beliefs, faith, traditions.....

But for the moment I think its best to get out.

Rachel.... in case you need any specific help please PM me.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 02, 2005
Too true SA.

Rachell you need to get out of the UAE to deal with this. Good Luck, best wishes for you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 02, 2005
pathetic, moronic, idiotic, hypocrite,.. and 101% fucked uped shit faced son o a princess !!!! hey dude HP your being loved ! dubai forums really do love you !!! your a natural dude ... a natural born Patan Idiot with Schizophrenic episodes who thinks hes a white man !!! why dont you do humanity a fav. and slit your throught along with your family aswell !! good luck on your fast you rooster sucking princess of a man !!! yeah !!! where is the love ??? up on Hp's Pakistani white wanna be Ass with a couple of C4 !!!! yeang patan bang bang bang !!! smokin !!!! somebody kill him !!!! YEAH !!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 02, 2005
HP wrote:
BobbieMasoner wrote:how about we try and help rachell out instead of letting this develop into another pissing contest?

Aborting is synonymous to killing. She is planning to kill and all of you are supporting her in her efforts to a planned murder. What a shameful act. You killing your child would be like as your mother killing you. I can not see how someone can come and do this to a child that they have in their bodies.

the only thing i am 'supporting' is that Rachel does what's best for herself- if for any reason she decided to keep the baby- what sort of life would it be if she gave birth here? Kept with her for 1 year then taken away? Well planned out response, HP.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 03, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:pathetic, moronic, idiotic, hypocrite,.. and 101% fucked uped shit faced son o a princess !!!! hey dude HP your being loved ! dubai forums really do love you !!! your a natural dude ... a natural born Patan Idiot with Schizophrenic episodes who thinks hes a white man !!! why dont you do humanity a fav. and slit your throught along with your family aswell !! good luck on your fast you rooster sucking princess of a man !!! yeah !!! where is the love ??? up on Hp's Pakistani white wanna be a#s with a couple of C4 !!!! yeang patan bang bang bang !!! smokin !!!! somebody kill him !!!! YEAH !!!!

White white and white , I never claimed to be white , if so then I would have been suggested to Rachel to kill her baby. Why do you call me white ? do I smell like a pig? Tell me tell me ,you cutie :)

you are abusing a lot , count 10 if you get angry after reading me......... and count 100 before writing and pressing "send".

major pain ,where are you from by the way?

Bobb

the only thing i am 'supporting' is that Rachel does what's best for herself- if for any reason she decided to keep the baby- what sort of life would it be if she gave birth here? Kept with her for 1 year then taken away? Well planned out response, HP.

she should have been thought before having "free trial" with her BF. You white girls go crazy and search for big big " Toys" 7 days in week and when get pregenent then think about your " killing baby". She should go at another country and give birth instead of killing . [/b]
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 03, 2005
Why don't you try putting yourself in the same situation and see how you'd cope with it.

Albert Einstein said about the people like u

" Only two things are infinite, the funny toy of Saudi sheikhs and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

First I am not the girl and if so then I would not have been trying different funny toys of men in the market before getting married.

Let assume if i were Gal in the same situation as Rachel ,then either I could be prostitute or Philippino massage lady
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 03, 2005
Why don't the moderators do something about this guy......delete him off or something.
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 03, 2005
kelly1966 wrote:Why don't the moderators do something about this guy......delete him off or something.

i havent used obscene language toward any person. Freedom of speech is respected in " Dubaiforums.com".
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 03, 2005
No you don't need to use obscene language, your attitude is very disgusting, you are rude and prejudice to certain nationalities. Yes I agree with freedom of speech, to a certain extent. You are getting way too out of hand.

I've already reported you to the moderators anyway.

Hopefully they'll get rid of you. Then we can all enjoy the forum like we should be doing and not listening to you with your holier than thou attitude.
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 03, 2005
HP why do you assume all 'white' girls are easy? This is a ridiculous response, and according to you it's always the womans fault? My god, I pity any woman you ever date as if there was ever a problem the chance of relying on you for anything would be zero.

And who are you to assume and pick on people's lifestyles. You're so narrow minded. Just go away.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

... Oct 03, 2005
Hi everybody,

The more people respond... the more attention and encouragement the morons (read my lips...) gets.

Poeple..... the only way to handle ths guy is just ignore the guy. Do not react... do not engage him/her in a debate.... don't take the remarks seriously and just carry on with this forum just as if he did not exist.

Get provoked only means encouragement to all that sh*t.

The word is IGNORE.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 22, 2005
woow people..u guys r attacking HP and forgetting Rachell...
he is just messing with ur brains ...anyways...why would the law about premarital pregnancy comply to a person with a different passport..

what if a person is on vacation and seeks a doctor about the same problem...would she get the same treatment??
doesent the government get into trouble with the country the person is from??
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 23, 2005
kelly1966 wrote:No you don't need to use obscene language, your attitude is very disgusting, you are rude and prejudice to certain nationalities. Yes I agree with freedom of speech, to a certain extent. You are getting way too out of hand.

I've already reported you to the moderators anyway.

Hopefully they'll get rid of you. Then we can all enjoy the forum like we should be doing and not listening to you with your holier than thou attitude.

well kelly ignore HP. He is one of the pawns from Liban and cedar organisation. Inshort "piece of $hit".
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 23, 2005
Actually D-unit you bring up a great point, I don’t know the answer but am curious as well. What would happen if you were traveling in the UAE had some stomach aches or something and went to the doctor and it turned out you were pregnant? Hmmm I’ve also wondered what would happen if you went to get your physical and failed because you had HIV or TB do you get immediately thrown out of the country? Jailed? Do you have any ramification if you are misdiagnosed?

Maybe someone in the know can help to answer?

Side note…. Rachell never posted again, hopefully she took the intelligent advice in this thread and left the country fast, hopefully she is okay and all the tangents that this thread took didn’t make light of the very tough choices she has ahead of her.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 23, 2005
sorry i meant recourse not ramification but you get the point :)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 23, 2005
fayz wrote:Actually D-unit you bring up a great point, I don’t know the answer but am curious as well. .

sweetheart telecom guru

The first thing is to knock your own brain ,mostly girls have husband name on their passport? isnt ? or with the help of other documents they can prove that they are married. Incase if they are not ,they would get the punishment or advised to get the further check-up in their own country :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum