Table Tennis

Topic locked
Re: Table Tennis Jul 15, 2010
would love to play call me 050-5342837 today (thursday or friday) thanks shay

shay22
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Table Tennis Jul 15, 2010
Hi Shay are we both girls?
Sorry about the last few days guys. ive been sleepy like hell and been 'sick' the past few days. just found out that im pregnant. Rocky, i promise to call you back as soon as i check with my obgyne that i can play table tennis... i think the stretching would be good. the baby bump isnt that obvious yet.
rheytard
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Table Tennis Jul 16, 2010
rheytard, firstly congratulations! and no i am a guy, i know my nick name may sound a bit girly lol, anyway did we manage to find any place to play and play partners guys give me a call anyday any time 050-5342837 lets get things rolling, my friend i just got him a racket also plays well and we are going to search some thing today, 16th july friday 2010, so if you have some thing would love to hear!!!!

-- Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:44 pm --

rheytard, firstly congratulations! and no i am a guy, i know my nick name may sound a bit girly lol, anyway did we manage to find any place to play and play partners guys give me a call anyday any time 050-5342837 lets get things rolling, my friend i just got him a racket also plays well and we are going to search some thing today, 16th july friday 2010, so if you have some thing would love to hear!!!!
shay22
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Table Tennis Jul 16, 2010
Congratulations, Rheytard!!
Like I said earlier, Rahul and I had played at this Al quoz place one day last week. Was okay. something is better than nothing. So whenever you guys are available, give me a ring and we can start playing.
RockyM
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Table Tennis Jul 17, 2010
Hi,

Me and my frined went in to play at al quoz center, well the tables are bad, one of them has a super bad low bounce, the nets are broken and tiles are slippery, i would recommend inzports, we went but it was closed, so will go there today, anyone that would like to join just call up, RockyM might also join us, so it will be fun time, will write back later if we get some thing going today 17th July 10

Thanks

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm --

well me my friend and rockym met up at insports and had a great time, where are other people? we can also play today anytime, just give me a call 050-5342837 i am trying my best to form a group, guys you need to support!!
shay22
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Table Tennis Oct 06, 2010
http://www.deeptta.com/

Check this place out in international city.

Its 25 dhs per hour for a table. If you dont have a partner with you the coach will play with you. But advance booking is required. Plus as for membership its

250 aed per month for 12 hours in the whole month.
350 aed per month for 16 hours in the whole month.
450 aed per month for 24 hours in the whole month. (In this you can come anytime and start playing)

This one provides normal basic rackets to practice.

I will be going there today to check the place out.

Insports is 40 dhs per hour and u need to book the tables as per them.

Sports city and Al musalla tower is not so spacious enough. But good enough.

-- Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am --

Hi

I am Gazi. Been playing TT in college and then due to work and everyone stopped playing. Yesterday had a good couple of sessions with friends of mine. And then I realised how much I love this game. I cant exactly rate myself but sure am not a beginner. I was wondering if any of you people would be interested in a games as in three days a week for atleast an hour. I am searching for partners. Though I know I am late and people are pretty much booked and stuff I thought of giving it a shot.

In any case anyone interested you can contact me on 0559062567 or email me on Unknown.Devil@gmail.com.

Thank You
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Table Tennis Jan 22, 2015
Hi,

I live in Bur Dubai, just wondering if anyone knows a place to play Table Tennis in and around Bur Dubai.

Responses are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Fahim
thaher5m
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum