Studying Pharmacy In UAE

Topic locked
Re: Studying Pharmacy In UAE Mar 26, 2011
jiivxil wrote:I think that is right. I think that studying in UAE would be quite a lonesome and depressing. I agree that i think it is better to study in US or in Canada regards on medicines.

what are u talking about , Do you know how F'in expensive it is to study that there ?

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Studying Pharmacy In UAE Sep 27, 2013
The NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate will benefit national and international oil and gas companies working to international standards who are seeking to implement effective health and safety management across all areas of their operation.
nistgulf
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Studying Pharmacy In UAE Oct 22, 2013
PTLLS is a Premium course which is now available in dubai. It is first stage of a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education) in Lifelong learning sector. PTLLS offers a comprehensive outline to the role and responsibilities of the teacher, tutor or trainer. PTLLS is a relatively new program which will replace the popular CIEH Professional Trainer Certificate (PTC)I in near future.
nistgulf
Dubai Forums Member

undefined May 30, 2016
Al Ain University of Science and Technology College of Pharmacy obtained International Certification during Academic Year 2014-2015 granted by the ACPE (Accreditation Council of Pharmacy Education). From Academic year 2016-2017, BSc. Pharmacy Program will be offered for both Al Ain and Abu Dhabi campuses. Visit http://pharmacy.aau.ac.ae/en/ for more details about the program.
utopiandream
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum