Sharjah Freezone(SAIF Zone) Ban Queries???

Topic locked
sharjah freezone(SAIF Zone) ban queries??? Jan 24, 2008
hii frends, I have few queries to ask hope it wud be answered by you guys and it wud be a gr888 hekp for me. im workin as a sales exe for a company in dubai having saif zone visa since one month. in my offer letter given by the company theres a contarct of three years and if i breach the countract then i have to pay 3000 aed to my employer plus the NOC and salary certficates charges to the saif zone authorites and theres a six months probationary period tho in during which either party can leave the job. i have the photocopy of the offer letter.
I am an indian origin.

first of all i want to know is there any diffrence in the offer letter given by the employer and labor contarct from the siaf zone authority are they same with different terminology if ther r not same then i am unaware of the labor contract, i have not sight it though i have already signed it at the time of my medical which has done in saif zone as told by my PRO
and how to get my labor contract in case if its different from my offer letter?

and the second thing i wanted to know: will there be a ban of six month from the immigration dept or the labor dept if i switch (or breach the contarct and paying the compensation for that)to a non freezone
company or another freezone company during my probation period???

please help me giving the authenticate solution of this queries, i have searched a lot to find out its solution but all in vain, i wud really appreciate if someone helps. thanks in advance...

cooldude123
Dubai Expat Wannabe

reply awaited..... Jan 24, 2008
some1 shud reply to this post please.........what wud be the solution?

im getting a new job offer but i dont know what wud be the outcome of resignin my current employer.
cooldude123
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 25, 2008
Dude I work in SAIF Zone....if I remember it right, the ban of 6 months is up to the employer. Normally there is no ban, since it is a freezone, but if your employer wishes to put a ban on you and he is willing to pay the fee....then they can. Ban is with labor only, not immigration.

If you want to get a copy of your contract from the freezone, you have to request it in a formal letter to SAIF Zone Authorities, written by the company, duly signed and stamped and pay the fee.
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 25, 2008
thanks dude for the info.
cheers...
cooldude123
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum