Service Apartment

Topic locked
Service Apartment May 25, 2006
Can anyone recommend some reasonable service apartments in Dubai?

I am travelling frequent to Dubai for business trips and find staying at hotels very expensive. I also have a hard time to book a room if I travel on a short notice. Our company is not ready to open an office in Dubai yet, so I have proposed that we should rent a service apartment. We intend to try a place out for a few months . If we are happy with it, then we might rent for 1 year. I have difficulties in finding information on this via internet, where only the very expensive seem are listed. I will stay there for max one week at the time. As it will serve as both hotel and office it should have some level of comfort and internet broadline etc, but not looking for anything fancy.

Appreciate all the help I can get, thks.

viking
Dubai Forum Guest

Help has arrived May 25, 2006
Check your PM's Viking!
thorntonashley
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 25, 2006
Better Homes and Landmark offer serviced apartments that might be the kind of thing you're looking for. I think there's a long queue though.

Possibly other real estate agents do too.

www.bhomes.com (or .ae?)
www.landmark-properties.com or www.landmarkproperties.com or something like that.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Thks , anyone else? May 25, 2006
Thks to both of you. I will follow up on all leads. Understand from people I know in Dubai that the agents are quite bullish and are likely to overcharge and markup. The property market seem hot hot hot.

Thks again. Any other references are also much appreciated.
viking
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum