Run Away Wife -- Absconding Or Let Stay Or Deport ?

Topic locked
Run away Wife -- absconding or let stay or deport ? May 22, 2012
Dear All,

Hope you can help me coz i know it is really easy to give advice but its a hell of a lot different when you are int he situation..anywayz my story is---

-- I married my wife 3 yrs ago and we were both Catholic,, she already had 3 kids before i married her. I brought her to Dubai under my Husbands visa.. got a Flat ,,all necessary things provided for her so she could adjust and be happy and find a job for herself so we can build a family..Her kids are back home in our country with the grandparents.

Basically we had argument and she run away because i would not do what she wants.I got mad coz i saw some pictures she invited people in our flat with her friends' husbands ,,and those guys were sitting and lying on bed and our couch and they got drunk and she's just wearing panty shorts and sleeveless undershirt while drunk with her friends and guys without asking permission from me when i was away. and to make matters worse ..she went out with a lady friend and another guy friend and went home at 12 am while on my rest day on a friday,,,her reason is that it's not wrong coz there is another lady there,,,.I said i do not care if you were with the Pope.--if you go out without your husbands knowing where you are--- is very wrong !!!,,,,

So i got mad and said for her to explain this or apologize coz all pics are in Facebook also...she does not even have job yet and she's doing all these crazy things.. I told her do not come to dubai if you do not act like you are married or not serious in pur marriage,,We are 3 yrs married and she only had a job once and resigned.

After our argument..last Feb. she run away and now its 3 MONTHSSS !! she did not come back to our flat,..,i do not know where she is staying ..she emails sometimes and not answering calls...she said she's with her relatives but i do not believe her coz no one will lend you money knowing you cannot work without husbands permission..under husbands visa, unless someone is providing for her (damn --i pray there's no other guy!)

So now I want to know if i should report her to police to find her and if she wants to stay with me.and fix our marriage then fine but if not.. I will send her home to our country,,Is that wrong?? I provided everything and worked so hard to bring her here and she makes other people happy or guys than her husband??

she's the one demanding for me to cancel her visa so she could work here in Dubai..I already found job for her with high salary and she still not come back,,,,,i do not want to think she is committing adultery here but i hope not,...can you abscond your wife or send her back home even if she does not want to?? she is under my visa and she demands that i cancel her husbands visa so she could transfer it to company or to someone maybe..

kinda like she just used me to come here or waited for someone with more money?? We're here for 3 yrs now and she's acting all crazy...she keeps counting my mistakes in the past as her reasons...i mean all those mistakes are already solved and finished..why would she bring that up without any connection to the current issue of the nasty pictures that i saw dating other guys and drinking and partying without my knowledge,

I want to fix our marriage but if she does not want to talk even ,,,can i send my wife home to our country even if she does not want to ..coz she is under my husbands visa,,,??? i heard it is actually not allowed for someone to sleep even with relatives if husband did not allow it..

pls. give advise..i am thinking of going to police and let them find her so i could send her back home coz whatever she does reflect on me coz she is under my husbands visa right??? would Police or immigration let her stay if she wants to stay with relatives than with husband??

coz to me-- if she does not act like she's married /..then i want her to go home and take care of her kids back home than running away and going out with other people ,,not having a job here or doing illegal jobs without NOC from husband, right??? or am i wrong ?? would police/ immigration let her stay and sleep in another house if she wants to even though she is my wife .... :(( gave her all my love and life and everything and she still not contented ...:(

thanks in advance for any suggestions

dxbsoul
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Run Away Wife -- Absconding Or Let Stay Or Deport ? May 23, 2012
dxbsoul wrote:I brought her to Dubai under my Husbands visa.

This sounds like you are a female. So is it right that 2 women are married to each other in Dubai? Will the authorities allow this??

Maybe she wants a real man now :wink:

Let her go :mrgreen:
IOU
BANNED

@IUO -- I ASKED FOR ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS ..NOT YOUR INSULTS... you're the one who sounds like an an idiot!! ..
dxbsoul
Dubai Forum Guest

dxbsoul wrote: you're the one who sounds like an an idiot!! ..

Spot on!!!! One post and the OP sussed out IOU!!!

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif (129.47 KiB) Viewed 6490 times
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Run Away Wife -- Absconding Or Let Stay Or Deport ? May 24, 2012
Seeing as she's on your visa and has disappeared, you can file a report with the police to find her.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Run Away Wife -- Absconding Or Let Stay Or Deport ? May 24, 2012
dxbsoul, I'm sorry that this has happened to you. She doesn't seem like she wants to reconcile. If she wants to go, just let her go. Cancel her visa and let her make her own way in Dubai.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Run away Wife -- absconding or let stay or deport ? May 25, 2012
she's just emailing me and saying crazy stuff like if you send me home..--will do my best to ruin your life and lose your job..even if we both go to jail--she has 3 kids..and saying things like this ----unbelievable

FYI./.went to two police stations..told them the story...they would not open file or even call her,,--they said its family matter..go to dubai court...they should send us order for us to call her,,the duty officer said,,,they said it is not crime for your wife,,,to sleep somewhere else.she just runaway...so if housemaid runaway under your visa you can report..but if wife runaway and using your visa to do for example illgal stuff,,then you cannot report them??

i thought sleeping or stying in same house if you are not married or related is not allowed in DUbai,...so if this happens to you and your spouses betray you ....its very hard for you to send them back home...i laready spoke to her parents..all of us want her to go home,,so if she does not want to get married ,,i will cancel our marriage back home,.,,

i was shocked that poluice ask me for proof or evidence if she has new guy or workinh witohout my permission,,,,i was thinking..thats the point i am coming here to police station so you van help me --so you can find the evidence,,,,...!!...going to dubai coiurt on Monday,,, even if i cancel her visa..she is still my wife,,,we should go home canel our marirage and then she can go wherever she wants,,,!!
dxbsoul
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Run Away Wife -- Absconding Or Let Stay Or Deport ? May 25, 2012
Cut her loose, you'll never win. The only right move is walking away...Avoid all contact...
...Still would like to hear her side of the story...
Mcnulty
BANNED

undefined May 27, 2015
dxbsoul , u should go and seek for advice to a lawywer..u will find all ur rights to do with her crazy stuff... u put her under ur visa.. u are responsble in any behavior or bad activties that might leads her to danger.. example wat if police catched her having illegal relationship to others and police trace that u are her husband... all the blame is to u bcos they will say u ddnt take care of her. . so better go to legal council..
jewelrose
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum